[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is pretty accurate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Cagematch_Ratings.jpg (94KB, 809x767px) Image search: [Google]
Cagematch_Ratings.jpg
94KB, 809x767px
These promotions are what makes pro wrestling fun to watch
>>
File: C6NH8rlXEAAyq6T.jpg (67KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
C6NH8rlXEAAyq6T.jpg
67KB, 670x447px
>>2829839
>Dragon Gate being rated this low

YAMATO was a mistake
>>
>CMLL at #16
This is bullshit, it should be at the very least top 5, no question.
>>
>>2829839
Who?
>>
>>2829845
I'm assuming the number of votes isn't taken into consideration. Which can only explain how an obscure promotion like Catch Wrestling Association is in the top 15.
>>
>>2829839
>Juggalo Championship Wrestling not even there
>>
>>2829839
>Stardom that high
>>
>>2829870
CageMatch is a German website
>>
>the state of smarks
>>
File: cima1.jpg (365KB, 2980x1580px) Image search: [Google]
cima1.jpg
365KB, 2980x1580px
>DG ranked #13
Burn it all down desu senpai
>>
>>2829839
>Cagematch
>accurate
At leats get the ratings from an American website
>>
>>2829839
>no cmll
>not being into comfy lucha that streams for free on yt

kill yourself vato
>>
>>2829841
YAMATO did nothing wrong. Blame Cagematch's shit taste.
>>
>>2829839
Aside from NJPW, ROH, ECW, LU. Any of the others any good?
>>
File: 1403038997958.jpg (133KB, 776x678px) Image search: [Google]
1403038997958.jpg
133KB, 776x678px
>>2829839
ayy, where wwe at?
>>
>>2831804
All Japan Women's was amazing in it's prime. One of the best promotions ever.
>>
>>2831804
>Dragon Gate
Very good. About to have a Korakuen Hall show this week their biggest show of the year is later this month. Great stories, interesting characters, the feuds are well developed & mean something, and the wrestling is pretty great.

>PROGRESS
Good shit. Big lads, comedy characters, great technical wrestlers & good angles, like the reign of Jimmy Havoc.

>Big Japan
Love big thicc men hitting the shit out of each other? Love deathmatches? BJW is for you, then. FMW was the deathmatch fed of the 90s, too
>>
>>2829839
ECW reruns?
>>
>>2831810
The list actually goes up to 25 promotions and WWE is in the last 5
>>
>>2829845
You have to laugh at wrestling fans when they can't even respect the oldest professional wrestling promotion.

Then they praise sub-products like LU
>>
>>2831804
STARDOM.
>>
>>2834406
That's why AJPW is number 2.
>>
Seriously?
I can't understand the semi-retarded elitism of jap-lovers.
The japs put on an athletic display. Good.
Wrestling is more than just ring work. It's the announcers, the moods, the stories, the betrayals, the hot girls, the merchandise, the mega-stars, the referees....it's a whole lot of things to different people. Japan does some things well but sucks ass at others.
I like blockbusters with big explosions. I also like artistic movies where the dude decides to become an alcoholic and has huge realisations about life when he falls in love in a kitten and tries to fuck it.

The quality of the show is what matters. It's entertainment. Good moves can entertain some people. An overall show entertains most.
>>
>>2834419
That's Zenjo; not All Japan. All Japan isn't even the top fucking 20. These people are morons.
>>
>>2834429
>Wrestling is more than just ring work. It's the announcers, the moods, the stories, the betrayals, the hot girls, the merchandise, the mega-stars, the referees
NJPW ticks literally all these boxes.
>>
>>2834429
>lol I've never watched any Japanese pro-wrestling
>>
>>2834431
I'm sure the high rating for AJPW is for the 90s when they had Misawa dropping guys on their head
>>
>>2834429
Like what? NJPW for example has his storylines but they don't throw them at the face of the spectator like Vince does.
>>
>>2834438
Anon, that's not AJPW at number 2. That's All Japan WOMEN'S Pro-Wrestling. Aka AJW aka Zenjo.
>>
>>2834429
>the mega-stars

Yeah let's compare New Japan's Ace to either the current WWE Champion or "THE Guy".

See who comes off like a bigger star on their shows.

>the moods, the stories, the betrayals

These are the only things you listed that aren't shallow

>the announcers

No fucking comparison

>the referees

Red Shoes & Tiger Hattori > all
>>
>Progress at #3

Lol, maybe it comes off better watching on TV, but I've been to about a dozen of their shows, I cant tolerate going anymore. The ownership have this preachy liberal agenda they keep trying to push, mainly through their ring announcer/co owner Jim Smallman who couldnt be a more smug holier than though prick if he tried, the fans spend the entirety of literally every match trying to get themselves over and trying to be funny, it's endemic with UK crowds but its at it's absolute worst at Progress shows and it's all part of their 'fan culture', the matches can sometimes be of high quality but after a while you realise it's all psychology-less finisher spam high spot bullshit, this is basically where Will Ospreay made his name so that should tell you something, also the Camden Ballroom fucking reeks of BO every time those fat fuck fans fill it up it's fucking disgusting. Just a shit, overhyped promotion thats already seeing it's top talent getting picked off left right and centre.
>>
>>2835255
>a promotion that brands itself "Punk Rock"
>WTF THEY HAVE LIBERAL VIEWS?!

idiot
>>
>>2835276
Punk rock =/= leftism
>>
>>2835276

Liberalism has no place in pro-wrestling.
>>
>>2835286
dumb underage Trumpetty

>>2835284
It literally is.
>>
>>2835303

Lol, so a historical carnie business that promotes finding solutions to problems through violence, that idealation of alpha-maleness and the reinforcement of cultural and racial stereotypes in it's characters and gimmicks isnt' inherently right-wing? I know the industry has been pussified recently but dont kid yourself.
>>
>>2835323
>left-wing can't be violent

You are incredibly uninformed.

>idealation

This isn't even a word.
>>
FMW was tight shit. Wrestling was so much more diverse in the 90s.

Love BJW too. Best tag team wrestling by a mile.
>>
>>2835343
I loved FMW for the crass gimmick matches. Where else could you see a barbed wire swimming pool time bomb deathmatch and it not be contested in front of 7 Rednecks and a tractor? It was a solid enough company that didn't reek of low budget but enough wacky ideas to make almost every match viral.
Also Hayabusa was based as fuck
>>
File: learn to google.png (19KB, 632x240px) Image search: [Google]
learn to google.png
19KB, 632x240px
>>2835332
>idealation
>This isn't even a word.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.