[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Shills?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15

File: 1497052978032.gif (4MB, 269x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497052978032.gif
4MB, 269x150px
Serious question, are there WWE shills here?

I know in the past, there were WWE shills on wrestling forums that got busted for being paid to cause dissension in non-wwe related threads. I get the feeling that's what has started happening in the past 3-6 months.

For one, anytime a New Japan thread is posted, it's immediately entered by WWE fans autistically screeching. And yelling how it will never be good. You never see New Japan fans doing the same in WWE threads.

Secondly, why do WWE fans (who always point out how huge the company is) feel so insecure that they have to come into shit the thread up? Don't forget the story about Vince jumping on to a WWE writer who was watching stand up comedy because WWE has had their own comedy with Santino Marello. Are WWE fans really so brainwashed that not only can they not like another product, no one else can either? I don't believe that. I believe some of you all are being paid to shit up non wwe threads.

examples
>>2828963
>>2828942
>>2828907
>>2828920
>>2828975
>>2828977
>>2828913
>>2828925
>>2828974
>>2828155
>>2828955

That's just from page 1. I know there's some stupid people on /asp/ but some of this shit is orchestrated by someone in E. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1482953803559.png (316KB, 589x449px) Image search: [Google]
1482953803559.png
316KB, 589x449px
>>2828991
You tell me
>>
The shill might be guy who sells hotdogs that WWE places in the crowds of 205 so it doesn't look that empty.
>>
Low IQ wwe shills have nothing to live for except for their shitty television show that they should have stopped watching ten years ago. They still tune in every Monday hoping that it is going to be good, but are disappointed in the end. Masochists, the whole lot. Also, the beta orbiter's who worship their untalented women roster. They are the worst professional wrestling fan.
>>
File: checkm.png (284KB, 635x543px) Image search: [Google]
checkm.png
284KB, 635x543px
>>
File: stand up for wwe logo.png (13KB, 308x371px) Image search: [Google]
stand up for wwe logo.png
13KB, 308x371px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
>>
File: 1495729069871.jpg (86KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1495729069871.jpg
86KB, 423x423px
>>2829000
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: average njpw shill.png (566KB, 439x1063px) Image search: [Google]
average njpw shill.png
566KB, 439x1063px
SHIN NIHON PRO-WRES, ICHIBAN
>>
File: WWE nerd.png (2MB, 1130x634px) Image search: [Google]
WWE nerd.png
2MB, 1130x634px
>>2829008
u
>>
>>2828999
>>2829000

Even KEK knows WWE and their fans are shit stain in this world.
>>
File: 1492497745594.gif (857KB, 136x138px) Image search: [Google]
1492497745594.gif
857KB, 136x138px
What if OP is a shill and is using reverse psychology to peddle his product?
>>
WEW
>Mocks paid WWE shills
>Shills NJPW for free
The absolute state of New Jannettys after their "major" American debut
>>
>>2829020
It's not like that at all though. I still skip through WWE, rarely do they have something worth watching, but I still check it out. I've checked out TNA and LU in the past year too. You never see any fan from that group in WWE threads. Those companies don't care what you watch, why does WWE care?
>>
File: 1492989267378.png (810KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492989267378.png
810KB, 1920x1080px
>>2829032
>Still watching WWE
>WWF/E's honeymoon phase ended 2003
>>
>>2829040
Read again Mr. Dunn. You see WWE fans do this for years now. TNA threads (during TNA's prime) were always shilled. WCW in the golden age of the interenet, were shit on the same. ROH threads years ago the same thing. The pattern has always been WWE. I thought superior companies didn't punch down?
>>
>>2829049
>No screencaps

Bullshit. Also, every WWE divas discussion was inundated with "hurr durr muh knockouts".
>>
File: Okada_Austin_JR_Barnett.jpg (470KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Okada_Austin_JR_Barnett.jpg
470KB, 2048x1536px
>>2828991
Just going to leave this here
>>
>>2828991
Seriously? After months of fucking weeaboos shitposting 24/7 about NJPW and how the Young Cucks were awesome or just writing TRANQUILO when I can almost assure 95% of you faggot don't even know what that means, after so many repeated troll threads with the false narrative of "f-fuck WWE man Nu-Japan is MY SHIT, how do I watch it?" following with replies on how to watch it and the respective Meltzer snowflake stars he gave to X match and after all of those "m-muh e-dro-ones" boogeyman when people saw through all of your shit shilling, are you ACTUALLY SUGGESTING THE SHILLS ARE WWE ONES?
Before you kill yourself, try to debunk this post.
>pro-tip: you can't
>>
>>2829060

babby's first echo chamber I see

Not remembering the /wooo/ tna ppv threads that wwe fags would try to purposely tank

You gotta be 18 to post here
>>
>>2829085
This fuck the Young Cucks everything else in NJPW is based
>>
File: 61c.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
61c.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>2829111
>/wew/

(You) have to go back. Bait harder, faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot (2036).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2036).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
The Young Bucks are the greatest tag team in the world today and of their generation. This cannot and shall not be disputed. For the love of GOD, can you please two sweet me!?!

>https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/881738064325861376
>>
>>2828991
e drones legit worship wwe like a religion and treat other companies the way born again christians do other beliefs its pathetic
>>
>>2828991
Yah I'm a shill, so what? There's certainly worst things to be...like a NEET.

I just use the shill money to supplement my NEET payments...

No I won't post proof and lose the gig. No I don't know Vince. No I don't know Haitch or Steph. Hell, I've never met any WWE representative in person. I correspond trough email and I doubt that guy even knows Vince. He's probably low down the totem pole.

I don't know what others get, but it's usually small amounts. But it adds up the more you post. You get paid extra to derail New Japan threads. Everything else pays about the same. So that's why you see more action in the New Jap threads.
>>
>>2829142
This screams of desperate-need-for-attention trolling but I wouldn't put it past WWE to hire cucks like youself to do such petty bullshit.
>>
I don't think they would bother shilling here, but there's probably shills on reddit.

The thing is WWE don't need much shills, because of the mentality of their fanbase.

WWE "smark" fans have been brought up in the post MNW era with the narrative that WCW was pure trash and WWE "won'. Without much competition, WWE's product has been stale for a decade now and the fans know this, BUT they justify their dogged insistence in subjecting themselves to the product by saying "well at least it's not TNA, LOL"

The thing is,despite TNA's many fuckups, as an onscreen product, they've been just as competant as WWE, if not more in some areas. But the E Drone mentality is to accentuate the negatives to the point that any time TNA is mentioned, the same talking points get brought up again and again; Daffney, Sorenson. Yeah they did some shitty things, but when you compare it to the shitty things WWE have done on a week-to week basis, it's not even close.

The latest meme with the advent of GFW will be the "LOL ARE THEY SELLING ANY GOLD".

How many times have you seen a WWE wrestler go to TNA and get used properly and creatively, only for the E Drones to say "LOL Reject"?

E Drone will turn on anyone who is blacklisted or has no chance of ever going to WWE. Think of a list of people who are DESPISED by the IWC. Chances are most of them have no chance of being in the WWE: Chyna, Shane Douglas, Russo, Josh Matthews, Jeff Jarrett, etc
>>
the smarky e drones will also give ROH and NJPW a pass normally because those promotions are associated with "intelligent" wrestling, which basically means Meltzer approved workrate over gimmicks and creative storylines.
>>
>>2828991
I've noticed some posters becoming very defensive of any jokes made about Zayn's ethnicity despite the fact that the majority of /asp/ obviously loves the guy and wishes he could strive better in the WWE.

It's not just Zayn either. /asp/ is a low energy chan board and yet people who supposedly frequent this site have been getting upset by very very tame anon humor for weeks now. Like when people couldn't handle the bantz when Dave's dad or whatever died a few days ago.
>>
>>2828991
Your second point is a good one. With how large the WWE is, there are bound to be employees (if not wrestlers) who check the site out sometimes whether or not they're paid to do it. They seriously might, as part of a contract, not be allowed by to watch other promotions. They may be lashing out at threads they can't participate in because they don't want to see those become more commonplace.
Alternatively, it could just be that this place is starting to reek of summer. ^^vv probably attracted a lot of kids to WWE, and kids love brand wars.
>>
/asp/ was always a dead board. It got worse when more people left because of the 3 guys who spend all day on this board. So Carter decided to try this whole "NJPW Mark" routine of his and also pretends to be an 'E-drone' in order for lurkers to think that 420chan or reddit have invaded
>>
>>2828991
Yes, I get paid $50 per hour to protect the 'E from the dramatic threat of NJPW on /asp/.

Americans can't even tell those gooks apart
>>
WWE doesn't need to pay shills to shill for them because their fanbase is a conditioned cult anyway and they all do it >For free
That is the saddest part.
All the bitter insecure marks are not even being paid to shill for WWE, they do it of their own volition to offset their crippling insecurity and for 0 monetary compensation.
It's the saddest shit imaginavble tbqh.
>>
>>2828991
It's confirmation bias, OIP - you think you're seeing one thing, so then any post which even somewhat conforms to your prediction is then remembered as a part of the conspiracy.

I've been posting a fair bit about how monumentally disappointing NJPW's arrival in the west has been this weekend. I'm not actually any of the posts linked in your OP, but I presume I could have been.

>For one, anytime a New Japan thread is posted, it's immediately entered by WWE fans
This is just pure probability. Wrestle fans make up most of the board's userbase; WWE is the most watched promotion, probably by a ratio of 10:1, at least. Therefore, most people clicking a NJPW thread will be wrestle fans, and most of those wrestle fans will be WWE fans.
>autistically screeching
This is your personal colouring of the facts. In fact, there's been the usual amount of shitpost, and some pretty decent discussion.

Most likely, nobody is shilling and - even more upsetting - nobody NEEDS to be shilling. As a NJPW fan, it is actually comforting to you to believe the main competition has to pay posters to damage control.

The truth - that many of us are just mightily let down by finally seeing this "elite superior form of wrestling from overseas", and are therefore posting about it - is something you don't want to acknowledge, so you find a way to negate it.
>>
>>2828991
Gr8 b8 m8!
>>
File: 16432784677925.jpg (243KB, 1409x1523px) Image search: [Google]
16432784677925.jpg
243KB, 1409x1523px
>>2829742
You can just hide and ignore NJPW threads, it's just the resident autist's new gimmick. Here is proof he has been a NJPW mark
>>
>>2829758
what am I even looking at here?

On a side note, I discovered completely by accident yesterday that you can hide threads in the catalog view, simply by shift-clicking the OP image. This has revolutionised my /asp/ browsing habits and improved my quality of life immensely.

Plus I achieve fuller, longer-lasting erections, and my bowel movements have a more pleasing consistency.
>>
File: asp_is_not_wwe.jpg (54KB, 494x427px) Image search: [Google]
asp_is_not_wwe.jpg
54KB, 494x427px
>>2828991

No, anon

just a bunch of delusional E drones who thinks this board is their safespace
>>
>>2829772

Your choice of image is kind of ironic considering OP thinks that people having different opinions to him is part of a giant corporate conspiracy.
>>
>>2829183
>implying WWE has gimmicks worth a shit and "creative" storylines let alone better ones

Please keep talking more about stuff you know nothing about
>>
>>2829765
Also my orgasms have become much more intense and longer lasting, and my ejaculations have become much more voluminous in quantity and range, and also viscosity, like those thick arching ropes used to anchor a steamship. I'm talking 8 or 9 in a row, with ease.
>>
>>2830165
Teach me
>>
>>2829085
You sound pretty triggered there, bud. Maybe sit the next couple plays out.
>>
>>2828991
Of course there are. There are WWE shills on all the major wrestling boards. WWE are the only company big enough and insecure enough to actually employ trolls to shit all over anything that's not their specific brand of garbage.

Not only that, but there are regular people who think that because they defend a multi-million dollar company, even though that company regularly insults their intelligence and shits down their throat, that company is better than any other because it makes more money. And anything else is subpar trash that should be met with derision. These fucking retard trolls actually think that and they aren't even getting paid to think that way - they pay the ones shitting down their throat for the honor!
>>
>>2829068
JR looks hard up since his wifey died
>>
It's because this board is for jokes about the WWE shows.

The try-hards coming here for """""""serious discussion"""""""" about fake fighting that 200 people watch are killing the board, and need to go back to all the other wrestling autism websites.

I don't want to see all this fucking autism shit about le work rate and le indie feds. I just like jokes about tv shows people actually watch. Go the fuck away.
>>
>>2830348
>I just like jokes about tv shows people actually watch

Well that counts out Record Lows RAW
>>
File: image.gif (747KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
747KB, 267x200px
>>2829000
wwe worked by /asp/ Kek wills it
>>
>>2829618
wrestling is for hicks. hick are islamophobes

there for some fans get worked by zayn's faith
>>
>>2829008
lost when I saw the obese people shoes
>>
>>2828991
WWE aren't dumb enough to waste money on this cesspool.
>>
>>2830348
>tv shows people actually watch.
Guess no more discussion of RAM is allowed then eh ?
>>
>>2828991
You realize in typing a lengthy post and taking the time to accumulate these examples you have produced the desired outcome, right?
Ya literally been ding-dong diddly worked
>>
>>2828991
pls seek sunlight
>>
>>2828991
ya seethed
>>
>>2829085
>>2829636
Come on Trooth. I thought you were better than this.
>>
>>2832534
He isn't
>>
Can reddit leave. You invade a board then wonder why people shit up your threads.
>>
If I'm autistic for liking WWE, I'd rather be autistic than an autistic nigger with the IQ of a rock who watches chinks slapping each other and yelling like niggers fighting over their freedom.
>>
It's obvious the only shills are weeb New Janetty ones and the lelzter drones
>>
Most of NJPW wrestlers are literal faggots. Most of NJPW act like faggots. Meltzer's dad died like a faggot.
>>
>>2833742
This
>>
>>2833669
>>2831092
>>2831085
>>2831562

Vince just dropped a Lincoln into your paypal
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.