[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/'s Worked into a Shoot podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1484888760093.jpg (104KB, 638x906px) Image search: [Google]
1484888760093.jpg
104KB, 638x906px
What happened to it? Did you really gave up that easily?
>>
Theres a billion wrestling podcasts already with people who actually know what they're talking about. Fan podcasts are pure cringe.
>>
>>2828870
It didn't have Trooth Bombz so it didn't have any traction.
>>
kek literally 1 episode and he an heroed
>>
Apparently no one wanted to hear a bunch of no charisma literally whos regurgitate meltzer's opinions

Funny that
>>
>>2828884
It had over 100 reproductions for a local podcast with no other traction than "it's /asp/ based", so it wasn't ignored at least

The problem here was simple: the podcast should've been a lot more /asp/-centric than wrestling-centric and the guys in charge should've shown a lot more personality or at least fake it with a gimmick, basically Castrating the Marks: /asp/ edition
>>
I was in the discord but it just vanished overnight. RIP
>>
faggot lied to us
>>
>>2828870
They were worked into a shoot
>>
>>2828973
Yeah, I just noticed it
It's a shame, it could have stayed at least open
>>
>>2828870
anyone want to explain what the fuck y'all are talking about? someone said something on a podcast?
>>
>>2829150
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3IxbORNZEVkpboGwRk8G2A
There was an /asp/ podcast not too long ago, only 1 episode and an afterhour were posted but later removed and everything went to shit, so they gave up quick and fucked off. Someone should try doing it better though with the ideas I wrote on >>2828903
>>
>>2829180
so just start shooting on /asp/ for an hour telling every one to hit the weights and have sex and stop being faggots?
>>
You need somebody charismatic and some kind of a gimmick to make it work.

The potential audience is there so I'm surprised there is not a big 4chan focused podcast.
Unless something like that exist and I'm ignorant about it.
>>
Kinda thought this would just disappear but since I started the whole thing I'll respond... boils down to realizing I'm not "host material", this is not a response to the reaction we got, I appreciate everyone that listened and participated... just self reflection after trying it out... I'm not the guy <cue HHH promo>
>>
>>2829970
A bigger scope podcast I could do... but flagshipping a 4chan-everything podcast would be like walking the plank blindfolded thinking you're strolling down the street... the two guys that were most influential doing that /asp/ podcast should keep it going without me
>>
Surprise, surprise, the Janettys of Life that populate /asp/ couldn't show a shred of dedication and discipline to keep a commitment to a weekly activity going for more than 1 week.
>>
>>2829987
You should have at least left the discord running. I was looking forward to getting involved in live PPV banter
>>
>>2831199
Join the #WWEGeneral discord... its full of retards from here and /wooo/
>>
Too niche a topic. How many times can people listen to some fags say "da atidude era better I hate Kevin Owens fat fat fatty fat fat"? It also exposes the power levels of everyone involved and makes them permanently unemployable in any future media regardless of what they say.
>>
>>2828973
This. I was wondering why it disappeared
>>
>>2828870
>/asp/ is the jannnety of podcasts
>>
>>2829987
Well man if it means anything, it was a blast cohosting with ya.

t. Juan Nitro
>>
/asp/ had a podcast?
>>
>>2828870
Rip
>>
>>2828870
the discord is already gone lol
>>
>>2829987
Well, at least we know who's the definitive Jannetty.
>>
>>2833965
You were the MVP, you could easily host your own & make it better than what I did. Thanks for helping me out man, sorry I'm not a more dependable/less anxious person
>>2839437
That was a mistake, my bad, there is another bigger/better asp discord... find Sheerys on discord if you can, they can get you an invite, it's called #WWE General or something
>>
>>2828870
And no, you fags don't deserve a spot on the /asp/ soccer team. Quit asking.
>>
I was in the discord and enjoyed talking with some of the other /asp/ies but never was around for an actual recording. it's a shame the discord is gone, someone else could have run it. the idea of a more general 4chan podcast isnt bad either

>>2832193
do people use their real names on the podcast?
>>
>>2839664
Sheerys#4904
>>
>>2839664
>>2839694
You lot realise I'm not an admin, and plebs can't create invites, yeah?
>>
It was the guy from the Roblox forum

>>2839691
>do people use their real names on the podcast
No but they're stupid enough to give it away
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcmM-0I-Mlvuj6f3S5XqXg
>>
>>2832193
Avoid any /asp/ related discord or kik group. It's one guy joining with multiple accounts.

>>2834157
/asp/ even had a channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7F32BHhF2lhakj37v6TCmg

He has deleted all the videos, it was him singing to the Dean Ambrose theme push on top of some random techno music. Lyrics were forced /asp/ memes "Kill ya self ya manlet nerd, dweeb, pinhead"
>>
>>2839664

Never forget!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2SLqy4gqpH8
>>
>>2829970
Yo I got mad charisma
I'm fitting to work /asp/ into a SHOOT, brother. Put me on the stick. Whether they're in front of the TV or browsing the 'Chan, they'll be eating from the palm of my hand. While Meltzer's fumbling over his words, I'll be schooling the nerds. While everybody else is Diva circle-jerkin', the podcast will be where I'm workin'. I speak the truth, I ain't a liar. Put me on the stick so I can spit hot fire.
>>
File: 1467171479317.png (1MB, 1438x810px) Image search: [Google]
1467171479317.png
1MB, 1438x810px
>>2829180
HURR DURR WELCOME TO THE FUCK HULK HOGAM PODCAST WHERE WE YELL NIGGERS EVERY 15 SECONDS. SO NIGOMI BEING WOMENS CHAMP, TELL ME WHY ASGOOKA WILL BE THE ONE TO BEAT HER.

LETS NOW TALK ABOUT HOW HOT ALEXA BLISS IS FOR THE NEXT 20 MINUTES AND THE DIFFERENT WAYS WE'D FUCK HER. DAT ASS.

*AIRHORNS*

JASETHY STILL DONT HAVE A CHARACTER AND IS THE WORST SHIELD MEMBER. AT LEAST DEANETTY CAN CUT A PROMO AND NOT MAKE WANT TO MOLEST MY MOTHER.

*AIRHORNS*

FUCKING AJ STYLES AKA BASED MUSLIM SLAYER AJ, HOW FUCKING BASED IS HE THIS WEEK??? HE'D FUCKING FLY TO MUSLIMSTAN AND STYLES CLASH EVERY MUSLIM TO HELL.

*AIRHORNS*

I WANT TO FUCK ALEXA BLISS OR BECKLY LYNCH

*AIRHORNS*

SEE YA NEXT WEEK FOR DEEP THOUGHT

*THROWS SHIT AND PROCEEDS TALK ABOUT TRUMP*
>>
Worked
>>
>>2829180
so where's the video ? I want to listen to some cringe while I clean my place
>>
https://youtu.be/E66dVx9LbrA
>>
The only wrestling company that should be covered desu.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDvz3lV9WupoH4vpVObBkyQ
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.