[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elite vs Bullet Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2713.jpg (264KB, 1453x1195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2713.jpg
264KB, 1453x1195px
Who's siding with who?

I can't see anyone else other than the Elite breaking off under Cody's leadership of BC but I'd like to see this.

>Cody Club
>Cody, GOD, Hangman, Pimp, Owens, Scurll

>Elite
>Kenny, Bucks, Fale
>>
Elite>BC
>>
Elite = Elite
Cody club = NWO B-team
>>
lol Cody kill Bullet club
>>
>>2828456
Based luck fale leaving his senpai tama doubt it
>>
idk but I found this rap theme song for the Bullet Club Wolfpac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFGCtFE_JLk
>>
>>2828585
I am actually not mad at this
>>
>>2828574
When has Tama been his senpai?
>>
>>2828521

Elite = nwo wolfpac

Cody club = nwo hollywood
>>
Why would GOD not go with Kenny?
>>
Why would Scrull not go with the Bucks?
>>
File: tamatongawk10.gif (4MB, 638x353px) Image search: [Google]
tamatongawk10.gif
4MB, 638x353px
>>2828709
they are OG bullet club and they teamed together alot before his brother came to japan.
>>
>>2828727
>>2828762
so everyone but Page Pimp Owens and Fale are going with Cody?
>>
In a perfect world all the roh guys would fuck off for good leaving us with Fale, GoD and Omega
>>
>>2828712
Kinda this. Including the organic face-turn.
>>
>>2829100
What about based Pimp and Muffin ass?
>>
File: 1482768020482.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1482768020482.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>2828585
>nigger "music"
>>
These guys are cringey and admittedly bisexual.
>>
>>2828456
This reminds me of when Wolfpac and Hollywood reunited.

All the real guys were flying around together but Vincent, Stevie Ray, Brian Adams, Curt Hennig, Horace, I forget who else were just hanging out in their own shitty dressing room with their heads in their hands thinking "We're in, but we're not really in." Vincent begins acting like a psychotic idiot wannabe leader and everyone's ignoring him because they're about to lose their reason to put up with his retarded ass. They knew they were all no-draws, and if the inner circle didn't acknowledge them, their careers were over. So they drive to the airport to meet these guys who look high-energy, they have Bagwell guffawing, Hogan gesturing, Steiner wringing his biceps, and they step off the plane to look at these scared neglected puppies, it ruins the whole mood, and Scott Hall says what everyone, especially the viewers, are thinking: "We need to trim some fat." Is there any worse fate than to roll with the big dogs then find out you aren't shit to them?
>>
>>2833730
Why don't people just walk away when Virgil tells them to give them $70 for a picture they didn't want?
>>
Bulletty Club.
>>
The Elite and BC would split up if they were in WWE but since they're in New Gook they'll stay together even after CAWdy and Kenny leave
>>
File: 1482936231323.jpg (18KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
1482936231323.jpg
18KB, 426x398px
Why the fuck did Kenny and Meme Cucks have to name their clique ELITE? Why couldn't have they just been more subtle and started wearing red BC merch ala Wolfpack (since BC IS an nWo/DX facsimile).
>>
>>2828521
so half of WCW?
>>
>>2828456
Bullet Club went to shit under omega. They let any struggling western wrestler in now and it's really diluted the brand
>>
2bh

Elite > AJ Club = Balor Club >>> Current Bullet Club
>>
>>2834315
Uh, no. It's gotten better with Kenny. In the waning days of AJ they had guys like Cody Hall, and Jarrett coming in. Scurll at least is fucking over and adds something to the group.
>>
>>2834322
>unironically rating roh junior heavyweight comedy trio over based brit grit devitt and two time iwgp champ aj
>>
File: BC.jpg (259KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BC.jpg
259KB, 600x400px
Kenny will always be a young boi fagit interloper to OG Bullet Club
>>
File: devitt0.jpg (51KB, 689x633px) Image search: [Google]
devitt0.jpg
51KB, 689x633px
>>2834335
>Devitt
>Brit
fight me IRL you cunt
>>
>unironically thinking that BC will split up now that everyone involved draws mad dimes from Hot Topic deal
>>
>>2834361
Nigga that shit is coming, sooner than later. Bullet Club is just NWO and DX combined Omega and the bucks are obviously DX. Then look at the bloated Bullet Club roster m8, if NJPW wanna go full retard we are gonna have Bullet Club A and B AND THE ELITE.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.