[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the one thing that would stop you watching WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1494193396619.png (448KB, 590x436px) Image search: [Google]
1494193396619.png
448KB, 590x436px
For me, it would be a women main-eventing mania
>>
File: UcCHtW0[1].jpg (13KB, 317x382px) Image search: [Google]
UcCHtW0[1].jpg
13KB, 317x382px
A black world champion.
>>
>>2827190
Definitely this. I don't like seeing any nigger with a belt.
>>
Pushing Reigns.

Oh wait.
>>
>>2827190
Based Vince and HHH burying Booker back in the day so this anon wouldn't have to stop watching WWF/E.
>>
Divas main eventing Mania would probably be the final nail in the coffin for me anyways.
>>
not pushing roman

hes got good chemistry with almost everyone and hes serviceable on the mic

theres a reason wwe has had record revenue since pushing reigns

roman doesnt need wwe, wwe needs roman
>>
>>2827178
This is Your Life segments on 2017, oh wait.
>>
At this point they would literally need to look into the hard cam, address me by my name personally and call me a fat stupid idiot. It's not because I love them so much or that I tolerate shit but moreso that I hate television and film so much that WWE is really the only thing I can watch.
>>
PPV's named after songs from the 50s and have dicks in their logos.
>>
Vince buying wcw
>>
AJ Retiring or NXT being removed.
>>
>>2827196
This is going to happen sooner rather than later.
>>
>>2827195
HHH deserves all the credit. Vince wanted to put Booker over but Gaytch used politics to change the result at the last minute, probably manipulating Vince's hate for WCW. Also Gaytch was already on a relationship with Steph so he had control over his promos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ARd2wpUO0Y

This inspired a generation of /pol/tards
>>
>>2827178
If you are still watching WWE now, Vince could knock on your door and shit on your face and piss on your couch tomorrow and you'll still watch.
>>
I think everyone in this hit the button here: the women main eventing Mania would be a deal breaker. The women, outside of one or two matches, have not proven they deserve to main event a show, let alone Wrestlemania. If the women don't earn the main event of Mania, and WWE just does it because "HISTORY" and whatnot, I'll be done. Couple that with Reigns being pushed even harder, my patience would wear thin.
>>
>>2827178

It's inevitable. Smackdown is like 80% women's wrestling now, so they're probably going to push that SJW bullshit onto Raw eventually.
>>
>>2827205
I pretty much feel the same way
>>
>>2827221
>>2827251

The women are paid much less money than the men, WWE isn't stupid. Women are really bad at wrestling and won't Main Event Wrestlemania until HHH & Stephanie take over. The company dies with Vince anyway.
>>
>>2827259

You have more faith in the WWE than I do. I haven't quit watching because it's force of habit and I don't have anything else I really watch besides wrestling. I fully expect women to get even more of a push for air time and eventually main event a ppv in the near future.
>>
>>2827178
NXT shutting down.
>>
File: 1490307454791.jpg (73KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
1490307454791.jpg
73KB, 500x592px
>>2827259
>The company dies with Vince anyway.
If we could only be so lucky.
>>
New day segments every week
>>
>>2827371
Wait....you guys still watch WWE? You know everyone else stopped like....15 years ago, right?
>>
Terrible matches with even worse stories. The stories are bad but they've been worse. In terms of in ring this is near as good as the fed has ever put out. The product is way better then most years in the aughts.
>>
>>2827350
They Main Evented Hell in a Cell and it was terrible. The Main Event of WrestleMania is a whole different ball game. They might have done it for Ronda Rousey but she really isn't a draw anymore and none of the current WWE or UFC women are
>>
>>2827400
>They might have done it for Ronda Rousey
Before she got humiliated twice.
>>
File: Tiger Knee.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger Knee.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2827178

Jinder dropping the belt
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.