[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The future of WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

Some of you people actually believe that the company will change for the better when Vince kicks the bucket and Tri takes over. But the fact of the matter is that there's going to be even more branding, nepotism, catering to CuckCulture-tier, basement dwelling smarks and pointless, never-ending Authority storylines.
>>
Haitch does what works.
Vince creates what works.
>>
WWE will enter WCW circa 1999 the second Triple H has full control. The downward spiral will be swift and brutal. Mark my words.
>>
>>2827170
Whatever. All I know is NXT is far better than the shit Vince puts on TV every week.
>>
>>2827177
>Vince
>creating anything
Fucking kek. He's never created a single noteworthy star besides the Undertaker, who was an anti-draw for three decades. Real impressive. Vince's real talent was taking ideas from elsewhere or being smart enough to give guys that got themselves over a chance. Now he doesn't even have that.
>>
>>2827420
NXT is a money loser latching onto to it's parent company.
>>
>>2827170

Is there anything I can do to stop this? I don't wanna hear another Kazucuckda Okada """""english'''' promo again.
>>
>>2827430
Vince Jr. didn't even create his own company and it's first big draws. He inherited the most profitable wrestling territory from his daddy and booked the jobbers from Rocky III.
>>
>>2827446
Irrelevant to my enjoyment of the show
>>
>>2827475
Huh. Maybe this is why Vince and his buddy Drumpf hit it off so well.
>>
>>2827542
>2017
>still forcing the "Drumpf" meme
I think we found the bernout.
>>
File: DDwrLOPWAAAV47L.jpg (514KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DDwrLOPWAAAV47L.jpg
514KB, 2048x2048px
>3 Asians
>Io
>Asuka
Paul is not even trying to hide his yellow fever anymore
>>
>>2827478
You like NXT TV? I find that it's really boring and they only have to produce an hour and can't really hold my interest. Their takeover are great through.
>>
File: 1461325944aXuV57Jj_big.jpg (80KB, 636x438px) Image search: [Google]
1461325944aXuV57Jj_big.jpg
80KB, 636x438px
>>2827579
He always had a thing for chynese girls.
>>
>>2827170
HHH will run SD.

Just watch that and let Steph ruin Raw until the board realises she's shit and tells her to stop.
>>
>>2827579
It's not yellow fever.
The only markets that WWE can appeal to these days are markets that don't even know the WWE exists. They've turned off everyone else already with their shit nepotism and carny ways.
>>
reminder vince has been working steph and hhh for years and shane is the true heir
>>
>>2827177
Yeah, like Roman Reigns....
>>
>>2827177
lmao

>fell ass backwards into Hogan
>fell ass backwards into Austin
>fell ass backwards into Rock

The only character he's managed to create is the plucky anti-draw babyface (HBK, Cena, Reigns) and guess what? They all tanked the company. Even Nash was fucking awful as champion because Vince stripped away everything that made him cool. The only time Nash ever drew money was when he left WWE and could be himself.
>>
>>2829372
>Cena
>tanked
You must be trollin' boy. Cena got a LOT of smark-hate, but realistically he had some great matches and drew a shitload of dimes. Sold a ton of merchandise too.
>>
Vince's influence won't die for at least 20 more years.

He's leaving a will. For Tiple H or anyone else to get a cent of his money, his instructions for the booking of all WWE events for the next 20 years must be followed.
He's written every promo, chosen every champion. Even the ones who haven't been born yet.

The highlight is Roman Reigns' defeating John Cena clean for the "Old Age Title" at the main event of Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2829387
That's a lie and you know it. Vince refuses to job to death.
>>
>>2829492
>That's a lie and you know it. Vince refuses to job to death.
It'll be a screwjob.
>>
>>2827177
Haitch is in charge of SDL and they're having a funny rap battle this week
>>
>>2829492
Death is GOAT, the undefeated champion of the lifecycle. Been burying the competition for years
>>
I want some crazy new booking.
I'd pay to see WWE v WWF.
The actual WWF. The animal-loving bunch.

Winner gets the F.

Main Event:
Braun Strowman v/s a Panda. (accompanied to the ring by a baby panda)
>>
>OP's source: his ass

>>2829374
Look at WWE's numbers even just a few years ago compared with numbers pre-Cena
>>
File: verger_mason_post.jpg (29KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
verger_mason_post.jpg
29KB, 350x250px
>>2829682
>the undefeated champion
Looks like someone forgot about The Riz.

https://youtu.be/6ABgYw24hEk
>>
>>2827475
>inherited
He bought the company outright from his dad. Vince wanted to take the company national and his dad absolutely did not. Sr. didn't even want Vince to be in the wrestling business.
>>
>>2829979
He tricked his old papa into selling the company, never revealing his true intentions. Vince is the Ramsay Bolton of the wrestling world.
>>
>>2827590

If you haven't watched it recently it's gotten much better again. A few months ago I felt the same as you.
>>
>>2827170
Vince will live another 30 years, and when he croaks his daughter will still have a huge say and she's an SJW pandering to the lowest IQ of our society. It will continue to be shit.
>>
>>2829979

It's been confirmed that this is WWE revisionist history and that Vince Sr absolutely wanted Jr to take over from him eventually. Then he got ill and things had to be sped up. Why did he give Vinnie Mac numerous jobs in the company if he didn't want him in it?
>>
>>2829374
Edge outdrew Cena as champion.

Cena is the reason no one over the age of 10 will ever watch wrestling.
>>
File: 1456027779548.jpg (11KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
1456027779548.jpg
11KB, 461x403px
>>2827170
All I care about is that HHH doesn't like obese Samoans so when he takes over he'll tell Rock and all 28 of his currently employed "cousins" to fuck off

Imagine a company with no Roman, no Usos, half a Samoa Joe, none of that obese samoan from the CWC, no Nia, no Tamina, no more flashbacks of Rikishi dancing before Wrestlemania, no more "once in a lifetime" Rock matches... Maybe we don't even deserve something so special
>>
>>2834133
>No more autistic Samoan cameramen to step out the way of Taker's dive and shatter his spinal column
>>
>>2829374
>cena is a draw
>>
>>2834140
Based Snuka saving us from 5 more years of Undercarder matches
>>
>>2834144
> Ratings bump when Big Dick Dave killed off HHH reign of terror
> Ratings drop when Super Cena begins
> Ratings drop further around 2010 when Big Dimes Dave left
> Cena """"""""""""carries"""""""""""""" the company to less than 3.00 ratings
Cena confirmed anti-draw
>>
>>2834144
>>2834144
What's with the spike in mid-08, what happened there?
>>
>>2834238
Didn't the whole Benoit thing happen during that time?
>>
>>2834238
PG era enters full swing, suddenly a lot of kids could watch
>>
>>2834238
These graphs are only for Q1 of a year, that spike would represent February of 2009
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.