[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you met any wrestlers? I've met Kurt Angle :3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: Me and Kurt.jpg (240KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Me and Kurt.jpg
240KB, 2048x1536px
Have any of you met any wrestlers? I've met Kurt Angle :3
>>
File: Meeeee and Jeremy.jpg (10KB, 274x206px) Image search: [Google]
Meeeee and Jeremy.jpg
10KB, 274x206px
And I met Jeremy
>>
>>2827138
Do you like slam poetry?
>>
>>2827138
I met Chris Benoit when he was holding the heavy weight title
>>
>>2827167
Did he kill his family after seeing you, faggot?
>>
>>2827138
I'd face fuck the hell out of you<3

yeah i met a couple wrestlers.
>>
>>2827138
Are you a grill?
>>
>>2827192
maybe
>>
>>2827138
Anyone remember that Brimstone wikipedia meme thing happened awhile back? Yeah I met that guy. Not so much met as hurled hurtful insults at his general direction.
>>
>>2827173
It was around 2003 or 2004. I still have the photo of me holding his belt with him standing next to me
>>
>>2827138
Hi do you want a online boyfriend
>>
>>2827229
Fuck you I have dibs
>>
>>2827138
You watching slammiversary?
>>
>>2827238
I asked first ya ding-dong diddly dweeb
>>
I've met JBL, Booker t, Rey Mysterio, spike Dudley, Matt Hardy, Ron Simmons, Mickey James and the referee who screwed Bret. I forgot his name.
>>
>>2827138
show us your feet bb don't be shy
>>
>>2827258
Did JBL bully you? Was Booker looking real jacked, baby? How small was Rey? Did Spike smell bad? Did Matt delete you? Damn! How was Mickie's ass? Did you spit in the face of the referee that screwed Bret?
>>
>>2827173
well yes, since nobody has met him since...
>>
Borash wanted that boi puss
>>
>>2827138
>>2827142
did any of them hit on you or did you have sex with any of them??
>>
>>2827138
I've met Asuka a couple of times at Shimmer after parties. She was very nice
>>
>>2827538
how do you get into a after parties??
>>
>>2827566
You just show up. There aren't any requirements or anything.
>>
>>2827538
>>2827566
>>2827619
also what's a shimmer after parties do the other divas also go there??
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
I met the IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT guy at an ROH show in Atlanta

Not even memeing
>>
>>2827138
>using pics from a 3 year old wooo thread to get (you)s
>>
>>2827676
Shimmer as in the women's indie promotion. When they finish a set of tapings the wrestlers go to a nearby restaurant to celebrate and hang out with fans
>>
>>2827538
>Shimmer after parties
cringe
>>
>>2827538
Did you fuck or hit on her at all?
>>
>>2827138

I met Stacy Keibler before.
>>
>>2827989
No
>>
ive met angelico from lu
>>
I've met Mick Foley and Al Snow and gave the Young Bucks a 2sweet at ROH Best In the World 2016
>>
File: 1304540129455.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1304540129455.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2827192
>>2827203
She's a tranny who used to (still?) post on /wooo/.

She posted this same thread on /wooo/ almost 2 years ago.
LGTSS
>She
>>
I've met Tanahashi, Cody Rhodes, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, Naito, Marty Scurll, Hirooki Goto, and Bushi, all in one night.
I went to the War of the Worlds show at Dearborn and pretty much everyone there was shockingly easy to meet.

Hell, I found Christopher Daniels standing in the lobby after taking a piss, missed most of Naito's match, but got to talk with Daniels for a while.

Motherfucking Bushi was slinging masks for $30 at the exit that night.
>>
>>2827138

Kurt looks like a black dude with a bright light shining on him.
Wtf happened to him?
>>
>>2827138
I didn't meet anyone, but I went to a SD show a few years ago when Stardust was still around. During his entrance when he lied on top of the ropes, he was facing my general direction. And, I don't know why I did this, I put up the Star Trek hand signal. He was pointing and gesturing me to stand up. At the time, I didn't think he even see me so I just sat there, but thinking back about it, I was sitting in a very clear view and it's not like anyone else ever care enough to do something for Stardust. Still feel kinda bad about it.
>>
I once stabbed a guy with new jack
>>
>>2829880
Were you the guy and the only person doing the stabbing was New Jack?
>>
>>2829380
So basically Cody and a bunch of nobodies. Did you laugh at Daniels for getting his ass handed to him?
>>
>>2829532
I'm gonna blame you personally for Stardust not getting a megapush, resulting in Cody walking out of the WWE and ruining everything else.
>>
Well, I was stabbing this guy in the alley, new jack came over and was like "I got it from here" then he started stabbing him, he was really cool about it
>>
met Batista and Vickie
>>
I was at the parking lot where Jericho punched a girl in Victoria BC
>>
I actually wrestled in the southeast from 1995-2016, so I guess you could say I have met a few.
>>
>>2827138
Jericho, Foley, Edge, the Hardys, Regal and Funaki.
All of them are pretty great in person but Regal is especially nice and Jericho recognises me at his Fozzy shows now.
>>
>>2827138
I met Rhyno in I think 2006 at a house show.

Dude was cool as fuck and didn't break kayfabe
>>
>>2831154
Who all did you meet? Did lots of backstage work for 60 SE Indies since 2006.
>>
I met Alexa Bliss and for some reason she did the *I'm watching you* gesture
>>
>>2831227
Oh, and it was out of kayfabe and she was smiling
>>
Met a ton. Haitch, Rock, Austin, Foley, Angle, Taker, Hardy Boys, Lita, Trish. I met pretty much anyone that wasn't a jobber between the period of 98 - 04. I don't really give a shit about these modern day indie shitheads.
>>
Met Alexa Bliss. I saw Alexa at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask her for photos or anything.

SHe said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I met Santana Garrett after a show once. She complimented my shirt.
>>
D-Lo and Al Snow
>>
>>2827138
>hover hand
>>
>>2827138

Met Booker T while he was fueling up his rental after a show. Gave him the "five time" hand gesture. He smiled, returned the gesture and we both went about our day.

Met Charles "Little Naitch" Robinson coming out of a record store. Talked about the upcoming show and the record show Seemed like a real nice dude.

Met Barron Corbin at the local coffee shop I frequent. Waved and said "hey". He was having none of it and just went about his way. Figured he either wasn't in the mood for fans or never is. No big deal to me.
>>
>>2833310

that's quiet a tale you pulled out of your ass
>>
>>2833529
It's prehistoric pasta
>>
Met NXT wrestlers last year in Texas. Bayley, Asuka, Samoa, Nakamura, etc. Was at the airport arriving before their in house show. That night, Nakamura lost to Samoa Joe
>>
>>2833526
Maybe he was in character. He seems like someone who would.
>>
Met Flair at an antiques shop a long time ago. He was there with who I later realized was Charlotte. His car's plate said 24KGOLD.

Met The Barbarian at a Gold's Gym. Dude was a shithead.
>>
>>2833543

That is also something I think. Like, he's maintained the "Lone Wolf" gimmick to the point I admire the consistency. Either way, I wasn't offended. If a dude don't want to piss around with fans on his off time, that's up to him.
>>
File: roddy_piper.jpg (22KB, 480x222px) Image search: [Google]
roddy_piper.jpg
22KB, 480x222px
I met Rowdy Roddy Piper on a flight frpm NJ to LV. I was traveling with the CEO of the company I worked for at the time. He actually sat next to Piper in first class.

It was an overnight flight and in the morning at the end of it, I caught up with him and asked for a special autograph for a friend who was getting married.

He obliged and was super fucking cool. RIP in peace Hot Rod ;_;
>>
I met Bret Hart at a mall in Toronto a few weeks ago.

I was shopping alone when I noticed a guy with a big leather jacket walking around the mall. He was easily twice as wide as anyone around and nearly as tall, too. For whatever reason, he was wearing a bright pink shirt as if he needed to stick out more. It was humbling how large he was in comparison to everyone else.

I followed him around discretely in order to get an autograph because it would be a cool story to tell my friend who's a massive WWF fan (he doesn't watch 'E). I was afraid to approach him at first but once I saw him enter Gamespot, I figured this guy's a gamer, how bad can he really be?

So when I built up the courage to approach him, I spaghetti'd all over the place and blurted out "why are you always so mad?" as an opener. He brushed it off and said it's just how his face looks and he's really a nice guy, even with the whole Vince shenanigans with the Screwjob and what not. I asked for the autograph and went on my way.

Not being pleased with how I handled the situation and the autistic retard I am, I followed him again and noticed he was going to the back exit of the mall. I opened the doors ever so slightly and noticed him approaching the garbage bins. He brought out a big dufflebag. I was confused but kept on watching. He pulled out an asian kid, no older than 6 and devoured him whole. I got the fuck out of there.
>>
Did really meet him but I saw Ron Simmons when I was walking out of a parking building for raw in Dallas, he was smoking a cigarillo and had his back turned so we didn't realize it was him till we had already left the garage.
>>
>>2833878
*Didn't
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.