[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That black chick with her child walking behind them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: based bucks.png (445KB, 645x669px) Image search: [Google]
based bucks.png
445KB, 645x669px
https://twitter.com/josy0710/status/881623288178290688

BASED.

Have you ever seen wrestlers just casually strolling around in public? Which one of these individuals are you taller than, /asp/?
>>
>A bunch of literally who's on their way to the bingo hall
>>
>>2827124
I'm unironically taller than all of them, It's not a big deal, they aren't even tall
>>
Since when the wrestlers look like the fans?
>>
literally who
>>
Just when you think NXT smarks can't get any lamer, they start coordinating shirts.
>>
>>2827124
>QT girl who mingles socially and goes outside recognises the Bullet Club
>meanwhile fat neckbeard autismo drags his mother out of her deathbed in his cumstain Bayley TShirt and basketball shorts to have his favorite female wrestler sign his wwe dolls
>>
>>2827140
since millenials became of age.
>>
>>2827155
>>QT girl who mingles socially and goes outside recognises the Bullet Club

They're called rats.
>>
>>2827129
> bingo hall
It's a convention center dipshit
>>
File: DDwtvftUAAAZpMD.jpg large.jpg (602KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DDwtvftUAAAZpMD.jpg large.jpg
602KB, 1536x2048px
Did they, /asp/?
>>
>>2827189

It wasn't funny the first time. Kill yourself.
>>
>>2827197
I don't even know which one is supposed to be the wrestler.
>>
>>2827189
Also, I saw Roman Reigns in a McDonalds restroom this morning. I didn't want to mark out so I just took a picture of him. Didn't seem like a big deal to me. But then he says "Hey!! did you take a pic of my dick?!" I was caught off guard and didn't know how to react. He charged at yelling "Huh? Huh? Huh?". I really didn't know what to do especially since he still had his dick hanging out. So I just kinda pointed at it and said "No no no". Next thing I know he zips up and says "I'm not gonna rape you bro" then he walks out without even washing his hands. I can't believe he didn't wash his hands what a disgusting piece of trash. But I'm happy he didn't rape me, his dick is really big
>>
>>2827206
Marty is trained in catch-as-catch-can wrestling. Far more talented than most of the sports entertainers. Next time use "sports entertainer" and not wrestler.
>>
>>2827197
Anyone know what shoes and sunglasses the wrestling nerd on the right is wearing? I need new of both and they don't look too bad
>>
>>2827189
These stopped being funny ten years ago. Please go back.
>>
>>2827155
Did you not watch the g1 special? American NJPW fans are just as fat and disgusting than WWE ones
>>
>>2827218
Actually being serious here you guys
>>
>>2827690
try /fa/
>>
>>2827140
when fans of wrestling became wrestlers themselves?
>>
>>2827124
Only autistic fucks recognize those nobodys. Hell even Cena is somewhat a nobody to normal people.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.