[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Surprise from the #BulletClub on tonight's show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: happening.png (742KB, 1292x758px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
742KB, 1292x758px
So, /asp/. What is it? What do you think it's gonna be? Will it be incredible or will it fall flat like a Bayley segment? What'll it be?
>>
>>2826947

Well whatever it is, I'm sure you faggots will insist that it's incredible
>>
it'll be stone cold and wwe will lose its shit
>>
its not punk its probably just a segment that will further the cody vs omega story
>>
>>2826947
Cody costs Kenny the belt. Takes over The Club. Kenny and Cucks officially turns.

Bullet Club is officially buried with their new *** leader.
>>
>>2826958
O SHIT AND HE'S THERE TONIGHT
>>
>>2826956

More like it being a minor surprise at best, people will act like they were expecting the biggest twist of all twists and disappointed that their unreal expectations weren't met.
>>
>>2826960
>Bullet Club splits
>Kenny and The Young Bucks turn face
>Bullet Club loses its only draws
>>
When does the show start tonight
>>
File: 290129_240937.jpg (27KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
290129_240937.jpg
27KB, 604x340px
>>
>>2826981

8pm est
>>
They should make a Bullet Club red and black and the WWE should make a Bluelett Club
>>
>>2826947
Da based guy makes his njpw debut
>>
>>2826970
You mean loses the dweebs and based luck fale can get back into the IC title scene
>>
File: WCW8.jpg (40KB, 711x539px) Image search: [Google]
WCW8.jpg
40KB, 711x539px
>the call that saved Bullet Club
>>
>>2826960
This. NJPW needs a gaijin Ace for the expansion to work.
>>
Cody won't take bullet club because he knows it'll literally die the moment it does. I'd rather scurll just take over it might be OK then... still dead tho.
>>
>>2827083
Scurll is the only one outside of Cody who could do it since Cole left.

Bucks: Too close to Omega, I don't think they'd turn.
Fale: This would bury it faster than Cody.
GOD: I like them but no.
Page, Yujiro, Owens: Hahaha.
>>
X Pac is interfering in the IC match and helping Mr Ass win the damn belt
>>
Didn't Scurll join the Club like a month ago? Is he even full time in Japan?

I get WHY they think Cody could be a future Ace and the Bullet Club boss but they're wrong. On paper he reads like a future Anderson or AJ or Kenny but it's just so obviously not the case when you see him in the ring. He has no charisma and no gimmick. The Elite leaving is the end of the Club.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>2826947
is he our guy?
>>
>>2827122
Tana would beat the ever living fuck out of both of them.
>>
File: tamatonga.gif (2MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
tamatonga.gif
2MB, 500x240px
>>2827112
>>2827083
The only OG bullet club member left. He dumps his deadweight brother and claims the crown like his pops king haku
>>
>>2827176
Fale is also one of the original members of the BC.
>>
>>2827179

This isn't funny. I'm sure it's pasta but it's not funny pasta
>>
New Jack
>>
G1USA/TNA Slammiversary simulcast announcing a partnership between the two companies.
>>
>>2827184
>Fale, Roa and Tonga taking over

Get ready for the Coconut Club.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.