[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

F
>>
File: big scoops dave.jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
big scoops dave.jpg
43KB, 660x400px
F. Sorry, Dave. But he did live a long, healthy life until the end. It happens to everyone. And he died peacefully, it wasn't some sort of freak or tragic accident. Dave has nothing to be upset about, If it's going to happen, at least it happened while the man was 90 and not any younger.
>>
File: DM.png (68KB, 749x488px) Image search: [Google]
DM.png
68KB, 749x488px
>>
>>2826303
>Dave has nothing to be upset about

His father is dead idiot.
>>
>>2826306
>>2826303

Yes, but everyone's father DIES. Death is completely natural, why should Dave be Angry? It's not like he was shot in some mugging or taken away from him when he was in his 40's or something. He passed away peacefully at age 90. What the fuck is there to get upset about? Should he have made it to 130 years old?
>>
6 stars
>>
File: DM2.png (104KB, 595x578px) Image search: [Google]
DM2.png
104KB, 595x578px
>>
>Yeah dad was pretty (Cough) cool , i hope he rests well (Cough , cough). I rate his death (Cough) 7 stars
>>
>>2826296
3.25 stars
>>
>So uh...next we've got my dad, Herbert. Think they uh yeah they called him Herb for a while, but we never really...yeah we never really called him that to his face *laugh* Anyways, yeah, um, this match up..you know this match up against uh..yeah, pancreatic cancer as the heel and Herbert as the face, it's a classic face/heel dynamic, and it's got that kinda...Vince McMahon booking a shocking Wrestlemania thing going on. So you've got to ask yourself - this is a big event, so do you really want the uh... Um do you want the heel to go over. Now I don't think it was necessarily the right finish, but you've gotta respect the psychology going in to this match up. Herbert knew he was going to do the job, a-and he didn't let it get in the way of a solid match. But...you know, I can't help the feeling that this was the wrong decision here. Having a heel go over your face clean and in such a decisive manner, you're going to turn heads and you're going to piss off your uh demographic. And when...when ratings are that low, you risk a little bit of heat for Pancreatic Cancer at the result of your face getting buried. Will it stick? I uh..I don't know. All I know is, the facts are...Your face just got buried. Are you going to be able to build this heel up further, and now, where does your heel go from here? I uh yeah...I just...um...yeah I don't think it was the right booking decision. A lot of fans are going to be pissed off for all the wrong reasons.
>2.75*
>>
>>2826388
kek
>>
>>2826356
Not funny.
>>
RIP, we're pulling for you Dave
>>
>>2826305
>being with one person for 66 fucking years
What a cuck
>>
>>2826418
The word cuck has lost all meaning thanks to faggots like you parroting it without knowing what it means.
>>
90 is a damn good score.
>>
I'm unsubscribing if my Observer is late this week Dave
>>
Dave's such an autist he'll probably give the funeral a star rating.
>>
The wrong Meltzer died to be completely honest with you family
>>2826356
Kek
>>
How this wrestling related?

Hopefully dave meltzer is next
>>
>Dave spends his career burying WWE talent because he's a weeb now he has to bury his father
Karma.
>>
>>2826296
Who?
>>
>>2826296
I wonder how many stars Dave is gonna give the funeral ceremony.
>>
BASED cancer working Leltzer's dad into the grave.
>>
>>2826296
Remember this is same man who cried over Daniel Bryan's retirement.

He's a hypocritical arrogant lying scumbag.

Fuck Meltzer.
>>
>y-y-y-y'know my dad was supposed to go over b-but *cough* plans change y'know
>>
>>2826563
>not crying over dbry's retirement
>>
>>2826312
>angry
do you just not understand people? he's just sad probably.
>>
>>2826576
I never liked him and tyson oneills nigger stuff at the end overshadowed it
>>
File: tips.jpg (22KB, 332x389px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
22KB, 332x389px
>the amount of underage edgelords ITT
>>
>>2826296
Who cares?

I'll cum inside my girlfriend like yesterday
>>
>>2826592
Is this your first day here?
>>
Meltzer didn't predict his father dying.

How is he still a reliable source?
>>
How many stars will this one get? Shibata got five for almost killing himself in a match, will an actual death get six?
>>
Grim Reaper still the goat to this day.
>>
>>2826305
>Using his dead father as a promo piece
>>
>>2826296
I wondered why I didn't see Meltz yesterday. I was looking out for him.
>>
>>2826398
Found the virgin
>>
>>2826296
>90 year old dies

nobody gives a shit
>>
>>2826488
>anybody who says things I don't like about muh WWE should die

>>2826495
>(You)

dipshit
>>
>>2829935
>dipshit

Stay crying Dave
>>
>>2826296
F. At least he knew his son will be alright ;.;
>>
>>2826296
what a perfect age to pass on
>>
>>2829946
Stay maladjusted freakboy
>>
>>2826296
>90 years old
Let's be real here, that Papa Meltzer will probably outlive all the obese diabetic slobs on this board by a few decades. Dying at 90 is not a fucking tragedy by any means at that point.
>>
ITT: Teenage edgelords.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.