[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new Japan >more like old japan Why do smarks like him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cody-rhodes-3.jpg (130KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
cody-rhodes-3.jpg
130KB, 642x362px
>new Japan
>more like old japan
Why do smarks like him?
>>
File: 1498504397918.jpg (39KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1498504397918.jpg
39KB, 508x524px
>why do smarks like him

did you not watch last night's show?
>>
Is this New Japan vs WWE thing Carter's new routine?
>>
Who actually likes him?
>>
>>2826395
>new
he's been doing it for a while now
>>
>>2826395
You're the first to mention wwe tho.
>>
>>2826373
Have any idea how he brought himself so much heat? I was expecting a pop from the crowd but got a bunch of fuck you chants
>>
>>2826469
he's...A NIGHTMARE
>>
>>2826174
Only reddit ever liked him

And im not even memeing
>>
>>2826469
>>2826174
>>2826373
BASED Negative Pop CAWdy getting out popped 9000x by a Mexican Nip and a Weeb Leaf
>>
>>2826469
Undeserved title shot is what it seems like. It's funny he gets you deserve it chants after winning roh title and then go away heat.
>>
>>2826490
that kinda tells you how over the IWGPHC is. Which kind of tells you how great Okada is. Which tells you how great Gedo is.
>>
>>2826490
Because NewJap Fans > ROH fans.

ROH neckbeards or lower rung like NXT fans who want to chant stupid supportive bullshit because they feel inferiors NewJap fans are comfortable no-selling shit like CAWdy
>>
>>2826472
I'll be honest I like his nightmare shirt

>>2826490
>>2826502
>>2826483

I also didn't expect okada to get such a huge pop from the crowd

This event was full of surprises, bully gunn did ok for a 50 year old and was trending, no cringey chants, and unexpected pops from the crowd
>>
>>2826174

He was booed pretty heavily last night. I think his name gets him through a lot of doors and people still fondly remember when he was one of the better wrestlers in the E at a time when the wrestling was at the worst it had ever been.
>>
>>2826526
He was never one of the better wrestlers in wwe.

He was never over in wwe.

Never

>but but based rhodes 2013 brothers xD

Literally goldust was the star in those series. Goldie showed hes a better wrestler thsn cody doing moves weve never seen. Cody was NOT over ever at all in any iteration. if he wasnt a rhodes he wouldnt be on tv. He doesnt understand wrestling. Like hes just plain not good at it.

I remember everyone saying he was main event material [reddit] but goldust is objectively the better wrestler. Smarks just fall in love with random underdogs that suck like christian luke harper etc. For some reason the fans got worked into thinking hes an underdog despite getting everything handed to him on a silver platter. Maybe not as much as reigns or del rio or orton etc but all three are better than rhodes.
>>
>>2826549
he was over with the mask and putting bags on peoples heads. dunno when that was though. and kinda with sandow
>>
>>2826549
The Rhodes brother team is so true. Goldust was the star, the sympathetic character looking for one last run. Cody was just there.
>>
Cody is so bad that he was Sandow's Janetty.
>>
>>2826469
Effective heel work. Based Cody is doing it right.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.