[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best there is , the best there was and the best there ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
The best there is , the best there was and the best there ever will be- Bret Hart turns 60 today.

Wish him well boys
>>
File: images (3).jpg (17KB, 530x277px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
17KB, 530x277px
>>2825850

No offence to Bret but Punk is the best there is best there was and the best there ever will be.

He was a better talker, better worker and a much bigger draw.
>>
>>2825882

>Bigger draw

18+
>>
Happy birthday Bret. If only the wrestlers of today were half as talented and influential as you were.
>>
>>2825882

Happy birthday Hitman. Hope you're having fun.
>>
>>2825850

Wondering what Bret does on his birthdays? Think about his glory days slaying poon.
>>
>>2825850
Happy Birthday, Bret! Always will be in my top 5 favorites of all time. He is based...
>Legit beat the shit out of HBK
>Punched Vince out
>Spit on Vince
>ex-wife BTFOed HHH
>Became WCW champ, and was WWF champ
>Family's DNA is practically made for wrestling
>One of if not the best technical wrestler
>Friend to the children
>Slayed so much poon tang, never drank
>Got his revenge on Vince and became US champion for a minute, all after a fucking stroke and a broken neck.
>Hated Vince Russo's writing before it was cool to
>Married to a fine black woman, she got bleached!
>Helped develop the WWF arcade game
>Even as a heel he was in the right
>A flawed man, but he took pride in being a role model for children.
>Let his son play with the Head Bangers and HBK while he did business
>Kept wrestling with a broken neck
>Forgave HBK after years of knowing what an ultra faggot he is.
>Called DX a bunch of homos (he was right)
>>
>>2825886
Bret Hartetty never drew a single wooden nickel outside of the land of maple syrup
>>
>>2827064
Bret Hart is a great champion. I have always enjoyed his matches. He threw one of the best punches and his second rope elbow drop is iconic.
>>
Bret started the decline of the WWF.
>Manlet
>No charisma
>5 moves of doom
>Mark for himself and refused to do a job because he's a big baby
>>
he never cut his hair, BASED
>>
>>2827064
>>Married to a fine black woman, she got bleached!

ugh
this is why Flair is superior, he spreads his Aryan genes with white women only
>>
>>2827097
does he have heat with the pol community?
>>
File: 1491940458046.jpg (36KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
1491940458046.jpg
36KB, 478x478px
I do love Bret.
No joke, I will always love The New Generation because that was the first exposure to wrestling I had. Those early RAWs will always be fun.
>>
Based
>>
>>2827097
but he fucked halle berry
>>
Bret was so based.
He originated the "90s cool" thing in wrestling. You could be dark and grumpy and still be the people's hero. He directly influenced Austin, Raven, Nash, Rock, etc etc.
>>
https://youtu.be/2KX7iuxyjHc
>>
>Bret's brother died today
>On Bret's 60th birthday
He's definitely going to kill himself this year.
>>
He's awesome indeed, but I'm under the impression he'll always have a broomstick up his ass about the Screwjob and won't shut up about it.
>>
>>2827284
JUST
>>
>>2827284
Jesus fuck, Bret has some of the worst luck I've ever seen.
>>
File: the-hitman.jpg (24KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
the-hitman.jpg
24KB, 500x669px
Bret is GOD
>>
>>2827121
Oh yeah, Flair is the biggest fucking liar in the world and you should never trust a single thing he says.
>>
File: EoE.png (862KB, 390x512px) Image search: [Google]
EoE.png
862KB, 390x512px
>>2825850
GOAT
>>
>>2827284

Bret's stronger than you think faggot. He'll outlive us all.
>>
>>2825850
love watching the shoot interview

it seems the guy was a total tool
>>
Now that the dust has settled, who was the better in-ring performer, HBK or Hitman? I want objective analysis
>>
>>2827341
jeez you must know ric personally to get that triggered on an online message board
>>
>>2828488

The hitman but only by a small margin.
>>
>>2827284

Christ That's really terrible timing. He seems to have the worst luck in wrestling.
>>
>>2828488
Depends upon what you value most.
>>2828542
Ric has played the "I don't play politics, I'm just an innocent worker" gimmick for so long because he booked Steamboat to beat him but the guy has always been a huge politician and liar.
>>
>>2827070
He sold out arenas all over Luxembourg, North Korea, Afghanistan, and the Congo. Didn't you know he was an international draw?
>>
>>2827070
Bret, while not a great domestic draw, was a huge draw internationally. His push just happened to coincide with the WWF expanding globally. He was the perfect guy to be the face of the company.
>>
>>2828613

Even domestically didn't Bret out draw HBK and diesel by a good margin.

His run just coincided with shit era of wrestling and every time he became champ wwe was brought back from the brink of bankruptcy. It's shame Vince sided with that anti-draw Shawn.
>>
>>2827070
Blame Terry for not putting him over.
>>
Butt The Shitman Fart
>>
>>2828651
Based
>>
could hitman in his prime go over mickey gall?
>>
>>2828669

One things for sure, he would fare better than Punk.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.