[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J U S T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: whody whodes.jpg (103KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
whody whodes.jpg
103KB, 730x1095px
>believe you have potential beyond your usage
>leave WWE
>wrestle for WCPW
>wrestle for GFW
>wrestle for TNA
>win the RoH title from a senior citizen
>join the manlet club (starring Chaddy Omega)
>get a shot at an actual championship worth a damn
>lose and give Okada the worst match of his GOAT-tier reign
>never changed your move-set
>proven yourself to be a career midcarder by your performances
>get your daddy's moniker tattoo'd on your chest despite saying you'll be your own man
>call yourself the American Nightmare to play off your daddy
>be the biological jannetty to a kayfabe transgendered glitter-fanatic

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST
>>
>implying it was any worse than Okada vs. Fale
>>
>>2825462
t. Brandi's Husband
>>
>>2825456
Fuck cody, useless trash.
>>
>>2825456

Man that One Winged Angel botch was JUST tier. Is Gedo fucking retarded? I mean why the fuck did he put this good for nothing piece of shit in a match with GOATKada? I hope CHAOS and Bliz Cliz unite for one night only to beat the living shit out of him. He is beyond the JUST tier. He is, dare I say, CM Phil 2.0
>>
>>2825466
>implying anybody married to Brandi would be shitposting here instead of fucking her

>>2825471
>CM Phil 2.0

"Men who triggered /wwe/ Drones for leaving?"
>>
>>2825471
>He is, dare I say, CM Phil 2.0

>comparing JUSTy Rhodes to the based philipe

Why?

>>2825474
>triggered

literally nobody cared whatsoever and it has been funny watching him be the exact same vanilla shite on the indies and get exposed by the GOAT okada
>>
File: 1472768622940.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472768622940.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>2825456
NEW JAPAN
MORE LIKE
OLD JAPAN
>>
I liked Okada/Cody better than Omega/Okada 2, not better than the first, but it will be a long while until anyone outdoes that match. The bottom line is their match last night was pretty good, or I guess if it wasn't good, as the people of this website would lead you to believe, I enjoyed it and I'd bet meltzer did as well
>>
>>2825456
New Japan? More like Old Japan!
>>
File: holy fug.png (365KB, 826x560px) Image search: [Google]
holy fug.png
365KB, 826x560px
>>2825853
>I liked Okada/Cody better than Omega/Okada 2

Horrible just horrible
>>
>>2825462
t. Dustin's brother
>>
>>2825462
It legit was
>>
>>2825456
I've been saying this for months.

You all got worked into thinking hes anything good and an underdog.

He has no natural charisma and hes been given everything.
>>
>>2825853

Wasn't in the same time zone as Omega/Okada 2, but the match was good. It was Cody's best match of his career, it just looks shitty compared to all the GOAT-Tier wrestlers in NJPW
>>
>be a good wrestler
>make "s"marks mad
>>
>>2825879
>implying anyone ever thought cody was good

we were right there with ya based nami

>>2825923
cringed
>>
The botch near the end reminded me of taker v Roman. I just don't get Cody at all
>>
American Nightmare more like American Nu-male!
>>
>Keep doing time wasting bullshit like going outside because he needs to fill out the runtime and can't cut it doing it in the ring
Embarrassing.
>>
>>2825456
>Yet another e-drone abandonment issues thread

I swear watching Cody live rent free inside autists minds is hilarious
>>
>>2826215
ya seething
>>
Cody is fine. He was solid in the ring last night and managed to draw real heel heat which is cool.

But I swear to fuck if this guy ruins or plays some role in Okada vs. Omega III I will gut him. Give Kenny the strap and then do the Bullet breakup angle. Keep this cunt out of Kenny's title play, he doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>2825456
New Japan?
More like Old Japan
>>
Why was the main eventer of WWE B-shows like MainEvent and Superstars doing at NJPW? Was Curtis Axel busy?
>>
>>2826226
Oh God, this. Sad thing is, Cody will probably cost Kenny the title, then the breakup angle and only then will Omega be free to step up to plate again, Christ.
>>
>>2826226
>real heat
>implying it wasn't le you don't deserve it heat
>>
>>2826233
You kid, but I'd take the Axeman over tryhard CAWdy in a heartbeat.
>>
Do is that a no for Cody from /asp/?

Be more clear please, another few hundred threads in the next week should help.
>>
>>2826233
Because NJPW is smalltime.
>>
>>2826215
>anyone having abandonment issues about cody rhodes

not even you believe this carter
>>
>>2825471
hes no where near as JUST as phil

atleast hes still in the business getting paid and getting title shots.

even ignoring that punk is an unemployed and washed up old man with thin skin, the UFC fight alone makes him the king of JUST

Cody is shit though, and based goldusts janetty
>>
>>2826217
Nah that would be (You) OP
>>
I wonder if Delirious was watching the Special and thinking he made a huge mistake putting the strap of Cody.
>>
>>2826275
o u seethed boi
>>
>>2826286
>wall of text
>accuse others of seethe

topkek OP
>>
>>2826325
o boi u seethed
>>
Considering Vince nepotism, how worthless is CAWdy if he threatens to leave and WWE calls his bluff and says "Okay whatever, but make sure you take your bitch wife with you"
>>
When will you cretins finally realize that you're an incredibly small minority and Cody is over with literally everyone else?
>>
>>2826361
A building full of people yesterday and the definite majority was telling you to fuck off, Cody.
>>
>>2825456
New Japan?
More like Old Japan
>>
>>2826355

Uh, she quit, wasn't fired. Nice try, Carter.
>>
>>2826361
t. Brandi's Male Wife
>>
>>2826361
All of CAWdy fans must be shut-in as they can't go out to any arena.

This overrated POS made Sami Zayn home country debut with the E and made the crowd dead for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 800x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 800x418px
I honestly came here thinking you guys would be all over Rhodes now. His heel run is entertaining to watch, but that ringside stuff dragged on a bit too much tho

Finn balor needs to return to Japan

>>2826168
Which botch? Don't recall the match
>>
>>2826428
>Finn balor needs to return to Japan

Fuck that. Worst bullet club leader and his WWE run not being carried by based Karl and being allowed to swear have exposed him as a charisma-void vanilla midget
Let him rot on Raw while japan builds around a great main event scene
>>
>>2826428
>His heel run
is generic as fuck
>>
>>2826428
this>>2826441
BASED Big Bantz Karl carried le Demon Twink Man. he was the glue of BC
>>
File: 1496274172632.jpg (13KB, 253x372px) Image search: [Google]
1496274172632.jpg
13KB, 253x372px
>>2826361
yea that entrance pop was deafening. when cody hit that rainmaker i expeced dimes to fall from the sky...
>>
>>2826428
>black and white J.O.B. squad pic
>>
>>2826361
>FUCK U CODY
>*CLAPCLAPCLAP*
>FUCK U CODY
>>
Gedo can't seriously be considering splitting the Club and the Elite and making Cody the new boss can he?

Cody doesn't have the talent to be an ace or the charisma to be boss. Bullet Club minus Kenny and the Young Bucks right now would be legit the worst stable in NJPW.
>>
>>2826441
>>2826428
What did he expect

>hey guys im the leader of the bullet club im your new cena
whatever you say, whats your gimmick kid?
>d-dont insult m-me, im a d-demon
sonny we already have a demon and hes fully grown, heres a leather jacket, enjoy NXT
>>
>>2826397
Come on Brandi, The E shrugged so hard when you threatened to leave that almost separated their shoulder.

They had another nig willing to take your spot and spread her legs for an untalented nepotism mid-carder the second you left,
>>
>>2826655
It still is the worst.
>>
Cody main events top shows the world over and you autists keep saying he's a mid career. What?
>>
>>2826814
its not that hes main eventing shows thats the point of contention, its the fact that he is all around mediocre and doesnt deserve the push over others.
>>
>>2826814
hence, mid carder level
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.