[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks a little bit of your path but leaves it mostly unattended*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: WHEEL SKELETON DADADADADADA.jpg (17KB, 290x516px) Image search: [Google]
WHEEL SKELETON DADADADADADA.jpg
17KB, 290x516px
*blocks a little bit of your path but leaves it mostly unattended*
>>
I uh rate uh this uh post 6 and uuuuuh 1/4 stars
>>
God fucking cock this lanky spangly fuck. Just fucking stop
>>
>>2825282
>wrestled in sold-out sumo hall and osaka-jo hall

nice try op.
>>
>>2826188
ya makin me cringe zack
>>
File: aj-styles.jpg (48KB, 572x580px) Image search: [Google]
aj-styles.jpg
48KB, 572x580px
>sorry sir, puh-please don't coax me into putting a loose submission on you so you can do a bunch of flash highly-unrealistic looking bullshit to turn the tables on me. I'm deathly afraid of headstands used in a defensive manner..
>>
File: IMG_20170618_204453.jpg (333KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_204453.jpg
333KB, 1152x2048px
>>2825282
he got some backup to block the path
>>
>>2825282
*turns body at a certain angle and vanishes, walks silently around you and reappears*
Nothing personal, kid
>>
I was watching his match with my gf and she said "it looks like he's wrestling in slow motion"
>>
>>2826238

I guess chain wrestling and submission holds are boring when you're expecting spotfests or don't really get what you're watching. Anyone who's seen ZSJ wrestle before last night knew what to expect.
>>
>>2826322
I have seen him before, but she didn't. I actually love chain wrestling but don't enjoy ZSJ because he does it so slow that it looks unrealistic.
>>
>>2826405
You and your mom are filthy casuals. ZSJ is smooth not slow
>>
>>2826421
He was smooth a lot in the match last night, but there are a lot of points where the other guy basically just has to stand there and let him put on the hold. This happens in almost all his matches
>>
>>2825282 Twinkieweight
>>
>>2826432
>the other guy basically just has to stand there
This is exactly what happened in flippy lucha style wrestling. Sometimes even a receiver adjusts himself while lying on the ground waiting for someone to dive on him. It's disconcerting, but it's not exclusive for Zack's match.
>>
>>2826446
I agree with you but what I dislike about Zack's matches is that there's a dissonance between that and his style.
I'd rather technical submission-oriented offense be properly paced and structured, believable in the context of a match. Clearly choreographed spotfests are fine, they just don't gel with mat-based work. That's why I've never really dug the technical spotmonkey style Zack has. It's flashy and impressive but not nearly as athletically impressive as flips, and robs all believability. Then all it's left with are the times it looks genuinely sick, which is once or twice towards the end of the match.
>>
>>2826466
Yeah this basically sums up my issue also. He's definitely impressive but it just doesn't look believable.
>>
>>2826322
Yeah he sucks. He is the worst of all the grapple-fuck guys. Gulak,Thatcher and Busick are all better than ZSJ.
>>
I thought he was boring in the cruiswerweight classic. i did enjoy his match last night though
>>
>>2826598
>Thatcher and Busick are all better than ZSJ.

not even close.
>>
>>2826602
cringed
>>
>>2826609
Wow cute buzzword you don't know the meaning of.

Or are you Chad Bryant and just a 13 year old in a 42 year old body.
>>
>>2826598
Gulak had an awesome match with Quackenbush before he left for WWMeme.
>>
>>2825282
Please don't twist my arm around for 10 minutes!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.