[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official laugh at NJPW thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: NJPW.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Official laugh at NJPW thread
>>
>>2824727
Why? The show was awesome.
>>
>>2824727
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2824727
where can i stream a replay? and can i also stream the Ring of Honor show there? I want to see Rhodes win the title.
>>
>>2824727
You finally get bored of making anti-asuka threads, op?
>>
>>2824727
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THANK YOU NJPW! THAT WAS A QUALITY AMERICAN SHOW! I AM FINALLY SPORTS ENTERTAINED.
>>
The main and co main only featured 1 jap from a company called New Japan. kind of a joke tbqhfamalam
>>
>>2824727
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING CRINGE!!!!
>>
My brother hasnt watched wrestling since 2006 Royal Rumble, i turned on NJPW and he asked why the fuck i didnt show him this earlier.
>>
>>2824781
He hated it that much huh?
>>
>>2824727
Hahaha this is probably the same person who makes, "switch over, e-drones" threads and is only trying to push conflict on literally the worst board on this Tongan papier-mâché enthusiasm forum
>>
>>2824727
I don't hate the promotion. I hate the fags who shill it.
>>
>>2824792
He actually loved it and asked where to get a Bullet Club shirt/where to watch live
>>
>>2824800
This
>>
>>2824800
I hate WWE just as much as I hate the E Drones
>>
>>2824808
What size XXL?
>>
Was it bad or are the E-drones just SEETHING?
>>
>>2825027
Commentary sucked to be frank. First half match-wise is bad except Juice/ZSJ, 2nd half excellent from start to finish. Overall it's great.
>>
File: deanweeb.jpg (243KB, 1409x1523px) Image search: [Google]
deanweeb.jpg
243KB, 1409x1523px
>>2824797
DING DING DING-DONG DIDDLY WE HAVE A WINNER
Also
>Holy Fucking Yum
is a deanmark/carter forced meme
>>
>>2824741
kek
>>
>>2824727
>laugh with NJPW

Ftfy
>>
>>2824739
Watchwrestling.uno
>>
Learned yesterday that NJPW has been grossly overhyped.

"Japan is the best" has been the mainstream IWC opinion for years. I am now wondering how many of the people who repeat this opinion have ever watched it before themselves? Or if they just parrot Dave Meltzer's meme opinions to try and look informed?
>>
>>2824833
kek
>>
>>2824727
More like Official SEETHING e-drone thread.
>>
>>2825403
>I watched one show and now I'm an expert
>>
>>2825440
And there we go.

Right there.

That is why NJPW got overhyped. Because people like this guy used it as an adornment for their own personalities. "I am more expert because I watch some wrestling that you don't. Also: it's way better, too!"

It isn't. I've asked in numerous threads for NJPW fans to explain what parts of last night's event were better than a weekly TNA taping, and everyone has ducked out at that point.

There is an argument to be made (and by that I mean "it's fucking obvious...") that when you visit a new territory and are actively seeking to attract new viewers, that you put on a fucking spectacle.

Last night was just dull and unspectacular and insanely overhyped.
>>
>>2825447
>projecting this hard

~Tranquilo~ yourself, goof
>>
>>2825447
cuck
>>
>>2824781

things that never happened: the post
>>
>>2825454
>>2825458
Even your bants is predictably mediocre.
>>
>>2825476
*are

Sorry we didn't get mad enough to write an abstract about it
>>
>>2825481
'Bants' is a collective noun. You made a common mistake - but a mistake nonetheless.
>>
File: Kaz-Okada.jpg (186KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Kaz-Okada.jpg
186KB, 500x333px
Fuck all the bullshit, NJPW is awesome because of guys like Okada and Naito and Ishii. I don't give a damn if it's in a bingo hall for 10 dollars with 10 people, Okada and Naito are awesome to watch. If you don't agree, ok fine, go back to whatever you watch.
>>
>>2825447
This is a great point. I've asked people what they considered so spectacular about last night, and the response has been Ishii/Naito and Elgin/Omega. Obviously, It wasn't the numerous multi-man tag matches or the rest of the average matches.

Two good matches - you could get this on a good WWE PPV. Hell, if last night impressed you, just watch NXT - WWE already does this better than NJPW cuz the undercard doesn't suck.
>>
>>2825447
nice blog fag
>>
>mouthbreathing cretionous 'E cultists actually think that NJPW would kill 'E in one night
It's going to be a lengthy process, but this was the first nail in Vince's coffin.
>>
>>2825447
well yeah these "USA Specials" are basically road to the G1 shows like any other road to shows titles never change
>>
>>2825562
When's the last time a WWE PPV had 2 good matches on-par with those?
>>
>>2825588
Erm, Tag titles changed.

>>2825447
It wasn't overhyped - if you got overhyped, I am sorry. It was obvious what it will be. When they announced it I thought there will be 4 qualifiers to G1 actual or soemthing like that, they went route of building new title.

They gave US audience Okada's singles match. After having fucking great matches he went and had awesome match with Cody (WITH FUCKING CODY...).

When they announced it will be in 2500 seats hall and when they sold out everything as fast as they did, they knew they don't have to pull all the stops - and to be honest their wrestlers can't do that. Their main part of the year is here, their wrestlers will be beaten up during G1 when they have to have singles matches and plus their usual house shows. There is lot of shows coming up during the summer.

There was the only hype - NJPW will be on US TV, live from US soil. It is maybe first real fight WWE is getting.

And I am interested who will be their first US champ, I am guessing Zack Sabre or Kenny. So at the Dome it will be either Kenny defending against Ibushi or Zack Sabre against Suzuki, if they would want to break him off Suzukigun
>>
>>2825619
And I want competition, real competition for WWE. It will be better for the shows they are putting on.

>>2825447
And what were you expecting, by the way?
>>
>>2825619
That was not a fucking awesome, match, you retard. Cody doesn't know how to work the crow, he kept going out of the ring for no fucking reason other than "this match needs to be longer and I can't wrestle for that much", redoing the towel thing was FUCKING retarded as was him pretending he wasn't 100% with the shoulder(way to be a mark for yourself Cody). There were also botches.
>>
>>2825643
>he kept going out of the ring for no fucking reason other than "this match needs to be longer and I can't wrestle for that much",

Being so underage you don't even recognise basic Memphis stalling
>>
>>2825613
Ignoring NXT or other specials, RR 17. Cena vs Styles and Reigns vs Owens.
>>
>>2825588
MiSu won the NEVER Title on a Road To
>>
>>2825651
Neither of those matches were anything special, let alone on-par with Naito/Ishii & Elgin/Omega
>>
>>2825643
Doesn't kow how to work the crowd? They hated him there. And for a good reason, they were afraid he was going to win and in their eyes, he doesn't deserve to be there.

If you took problem with his moveset or his execution of wreslting moves, ok, I can give you that, but his character stuff was fucking awesome. And he and Okada put together really good match.
>>
>>2825659
>Naito/Ishii
Not the best from either, especially Naito
>Elgin/Omega
Elgin is just okay and the finish with v trigger spamming was 'e lite.
>>
>>2825676
>They hated him there. And for a good reason, they were afraid he was going to win and in their eyes, he doesn't deserve to be there.
How is that working the crowd, you retard? He legit didn't deserve a title match and the crow hated him from the start(although he got plenty of let's go cody chants).
>>
>>2825659
They were better - especially A.J./Cena. Unless you like comedy spots I suppose.
>>
>>2825651
LOL Cena vs Styles was the only memorable singles match WWE has done all year
>>
>>2825700
>Bork/Goldberg 2
>Styles/Shane
>HHH/Seff

Stop being such a weab faggot.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.