[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leave the Bullet club Smarks to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4627.jpg (171KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4627.jpg
171KB, 900x598px
leave the Bullet club Smarks to me
>>
>>2824576
BTFO
>>
File: rainmaker.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
rainmaker.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>smarks in Bullet Club tees cheering for Okada at the show
>>
File: vince-mcmahon3.jpg (48KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon3.jpg
48KB, 615x300px
>Top face of the company
>Actually gets cheered
>Heel gets booed
The fuck is this shit, quit making sense.
>>
File: Club BTFO.webm (933KB, 824x434px) Image search: [Google]
Club BTFO.webm
933KB, 824x434px
the state of the Bullet Club
>>
They've renamed themselves to 'Bull-lick Cucks'
>>
>>2824662
nigga please, they popped for Kenny all night especially during the Cody match
>>
>>2824576
>BTFO's the Bullet Club
GOAT in my book.
>>
>>2824771
>Implying Kenny is even a heel at this point
>Doesn't cheat to win
>Tried to get Cody to give up because he knew he was going to get his ass kicked by Okada
>Cut a babyface promo after Okada's match
>>
>>2824699
based red shoes
>>
File: IMG_4624.jpg (379KB, 2078x2078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4624.jpg
379KB, 2078x2078px
Chaos is the true faction of gook wrestling
>>
>>2824834
Kenny joining the Hunter Club when?
>>
>>2824699
>ref using the talent to get himself over
Should have been fired as soon as he walked past the curtain
>>
>>2825076
You're probably joking, but that spot feels like a young bucks spot. They've done tons of shit in american indies with refs whether they'd be taking double clotheslines in PWG or, at one indie show I went to where they were brawling outside before the bell the ref did a top rope senton to the outside wiping out four guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was their idea.
>>
>>2825076
Red Shoes didn't need that to get over, when he came out before the Naito match he got 'RED SHOES! RED SHOES!' Chants. I don't think it made TV.
>>
>>2824576
who?
>>
File: IMG_9777.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9777.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
>show is legit 70% Bullet Club t shirts
>is so awesome he gets the Bullet Club guy booed in his home country on Independence Day weekend
REALLY BOILS THE OL NOODLE
>>
>>2825119
big animal style okada
>>
>>2824662
Okada routinely gets booed in Japan. Neck yourself, marky.
>>
>>2825861

No he doesn't fucktard. He's the most popular guy there. When he gets booed, it's maybe 5-10% of the crowd. Tanahashi got booed (kinda) at Dominion because Naito has become so popular, but it's not like America where Reigns is booed by 80% of the crowd and is booked like a face.
>>
>>2825935
Uhhh yeah he does get booed when he gets pissed off and heels it up against a perceived underdog, watch his match with shibata.
>>
>>2825075
>implying Kenny isn't joining chaos and Okada and Kenny rule the tag division
>>
>>2825119
CAWdy is boring as fuck, I'm a bullet club mark but I'm not so delusional to like every person associated with it. The fact that Okada can drag a 3.5 star match out of him just goes to show how good Okada is.
>>
>>2825945
Even the WK match with Kenny. By the end, the crowd was fully behind Kenny winning. The Dominion sequel started off with loud "Kenny" chants.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.