[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking joke. That was no better than a B tier WWE PPV.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 記事画像-800x451.jpg (91KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
記事画像-800x451.jpg
91KB, 800x451px
What a fucking joke. That was no better than a B tier WWE PPV.
>>
Hahahahah get fucked e-drone
Omega vs Big Mike & Okada vs Cawdy was better than the shite that has come from the WWE since Benoits death
>>
>>2824488
E-drone seething lol
>>
NJPW matches seem to have no stories to them their gimmick is hitting harder. Omega's match had no story to it with him putting on an offense in the last 3 minutes like Cena would. Okada carried Cody to a decent match even though Cody tried his hardest to make the match as boring as possible. I don't get the hype for NJPW it is just above average outlaw shit but it was worth the watch.
>>
the omega/big mike match is better than any match the E will have in the next 5 years
stay seething drone
>>
File: george4head.png (38KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
george4head.png
38KB, 128x128px
>>2824488
>I enjoy OLD DAY skits. Fuck this promotion NOT called WWMEME

ftfy
>>
>>2824534
>need a story for a tournament fight

The story is, they're both in the same tournament, and in prior history, Elgin beat Kenny's ass in a ladder match for the IC belt.
>>
>>2824488
Was excited for big drugs Billy gunn but I haven't even seen him
>>
>>2824488
But it isn't even over yet
>>
>>2824545
WWE-brainlets don't understand that you can have a story that isn't just soap opera tier mandrama.
>>
>>2824545
Yea I guess your right there is not much story to tell in a tournament match. It just looked weird seeing it, Ive only seen a handful of NJPW events.
>>
I liked it and I'm an E-drone
>>
>>2824488
Rent free.
>>
>>2824534
You're right. They should have projected maggots onto the mat.
>>
It's the same story with NJPW. The card will have two or so good matches, but the rest is mostly dog shit. The first half of that show was boring, and NJPW really dropped the ball. Yeah, the last 3 matches were good, but they'll need a hell of a lot more than that to even dream about competing in the U.S.
>>
>>2824541
cody should have done a "this is your life" segment for okada at some point in the evening
there was also waaaayyy too much wrestling
they need backstage segments and some in-ring miztv-style segments

new japan just doesn't know how to put on a show
>>
>>2824657

based NJPW BTFOs WWMEME
>>
>>2824666
Hey my good man, ever hear of this thing called bait?
>>
File: 80d[1].gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
80d[1].gif
2MB, 200x200px
Teddy should sue New Japan for gimmick infringement.
>>
>>2824488
>No women's wrestling
>No female authority figure emasculating talent
>Matches only end by pinfall or submission, zzzzz
>Champion puts in too much work instead of two moves and finisher spam
Problematic
>>
>>2824496
Not OP, omega match was fantastic. But don't work yourself bro, Okada match was a 2.5 at best because Cody sucks.
>>
>>2824707
this desu
probably the worst match okada has had all year, but I certainly don't blame him
>>
>>2824488
where can i stream a replay? and can i also stream the Ring of Honor show there? I want to see Rhodes win the title.
>>
Cody and Elgin got the loudest boos
>>
Weabs worked into a seething pile of ash.
>>
Let's see what day 2 brings, other than the Ass Man main eventing
>>
>>2824786
Main Event is the US Title Finals, Omega vs Ishii
>>
>>2824653

Completely this.

The first 2+ hours were like watching a fed ppv, lots of middling decent matches with barely any meaning and the wrong guys going over often as not.

War Machine beating we make the same facial expressions, but were totally not the same as the ussos was good

Elgin and Omega had a very good match and Okada and Cody had a good main event. This was a above average b tier fed show.

Not even shitting as I enjoyed the show. Just don't lie to yourselves and try to claim that this was a show that could convince anybody what a superior product New Japan is.
>>
File: Screenshot (1996).png (380KB, 876x483px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1996).png
380KB, 876x483px
>>2824818
Ishii vs Naito was fantastic.
>>
>>2824538
You don't even believe this yourself
>>
>>2824822
why has nobody mentioned this? worth the 999 yen by itself
>>
Didn't watch. Was the LIJ match a big nothing?
>>
wwe neckbeards fînna crine

>>2824534
>wanting mandrama and story telling segments
>>
File: 1431945501312.jpg (37KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
1431945501312.jpg
37KB, 191x226px
>>2824657

>I care so much about fake fighting that I will watch it for four uninterrupted hours with absolutely no context or storyline
>>
>>2824651
Well yeah but at least the people who watch WWE acknowledge when something is bad, NJPW fans are just blind.
>>
All the triggered NJPW marks in this thread. Fucking kekkers
>>
>>2825339
But you watched 'Mania this year didn't you?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.