[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I say to the undertaker, /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1193.jpg (273KB, 1037x1389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.jpg
273KB, 1037x1389px
What do I say to the undertaker, /asp/?
>>
>>2822323
How about you leave him the fuck alone.
>>
>>2822323
UN-DER-TA-KER
*clap clap clap-clap-clap*
>>
>>2822323
I could fuck undercarder up in a shoot fight. He's a pussy ass bitch, the only reason why people were scared of him is because of his height.
>>
>>2822323
Call him Undercarded. Do it. Have some balls. Just say "Hello, may I take a picture with you, mr. undercarder?"
>>
>>2822323
Where's he going?

IS HE GOING TO G1?!?!?!

THE PHENOM HAS COME TO NJPW!
>>
>>2822323
Give him a dime
>>
>>2822323
Play Teddy Longs theme
>>
>>2822339
This, walk up to him and just give it to him and then walk away.
>>
File: 38587010.jpg (25KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
38587010.jpg
25KB, 292x257px
>>2822339
Best answer
>>
>>2822323
lay in front of him and do his sit up thing
>>
>>2822323
Shout 'DIMESAWAY' at him
>>
>>2822323
Call him a muggy little cunt
>>
>>2822334
this
>>
>>2822323
Call him Undercarder and a pen and paper, tell him to draw something for the first time in his life
>>
>>2822375
*give him
>>
>>2822323
Ask him how is LeBron.
>>
walk over to him while shouting "HEY MARK I BOUGHT YOUR HOUSE YA KNOW"
>>
Whip out your dick and ask him to suck it.
>>
walk slowly towards him brandishing a cucumber
>>
Just start screaming "IT WAS ME AUSTIN!!"
>>
>>2822428
I don't know why but I would expect him to go into a mental breakdown
>>
>>2822323
Hit on his wife
>>
Unironically...thank him for all he has done

You know, like a fan that respects the business
>>
>>2822504
This.. Start a thank you taker chant
>>
'This is my yard now' and then slap Michelle's butt.
>>
Ask him why he always went for the cover after hitting the snake eyes/big boot/leg drop combo even though it never won him a match.

Also, ask him if he posts in /heem/
>>
chant you deserve it when its his turn to board the plane
>>
>>2822540
yes op do this. Follow it up with a counter CM Punk chant to show him your appreciation for his work in the ring.
>>
>>2822540
kek
>>
>>2822323
Forget about undertaker, faggot. Talk to that qt sitting down behind him.
>>
>>2822323
Ask him to take a picture holding a dime
>>
>>2822323
>Undercarder

wewlad
>>
Leave him alone. He deserves nothing but the utmost respect for

>being top 5 greatest of all time
>being one of the most over wrestlers ever
>consistently having matches of the year into his late 40s
>having the highest rated match on cable TV ever
>making fat virgin basement dweller snarls upset that he's in his 50s yet still better than his favorite indie darling uncharismatic vanilla midget

Among many other things. If you make eye contact give him a thumbs up but that's it.
>>
I saw Undertaker at a grocery store one time trying to walk out with like fifteen Milky Ways without paying. He was a huge asshole.
>>
>>2822323
The ABSOLUTE state of Underballs
>>
ask him about the hip surgery and then
YOU STILL GOT IT
ONE MORE MATCH
YOU STILL GOT IT
ONE MORE MATCH
YOU STILL GOT IT
ONE MORE MATCH
>>
>>2822558
This
>>
I thought your name was The Undertaker and not Mark.
>>
>>2822323
Walk by slowly while blasting, "ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'..."
>>
Play his theme on your phone speakers but don't react to it
>>
Repeat JR's hiac commentary
>>
File: You Really Do.jpg (48KB, 516x437px) Image search: [Google]
You Really Do.jpg
48KB, 516x437px
>>2822323
People who harass entertainers when they're not at cons are scum. Whether it's a wrestler or a movie star, they're not on the clock.
>>
>>2824030
hi aj
>>
File: 1491277669249.jpg (119KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491277669249.jpg
119KB, 640x360px
>>2822323
So what did you end up saying to him OP?
>>
>>2824040
hes still getting beat up by mark, so he wont answer for awhile. in about he will complain he`s a jerk too fans and wouldnt take a picture or something
>>
start kissing his feet and moaning "mmm thank you taker for all that you have done for us fans mmmm you have such nice feet big boy"
>>
>>2824030
Wrestlers need to deal with it, they're all pussies now that wouldn't have lasted during the kayfabe years
>>
>>2824070
This

Buncha soft beta numales. The irony is they actually are so delusional they think they're better
>>
>>2822339
This is the best, if it isn't mark you were just a kind stranger. If it is mark you were a kind stranger allowing him to feel something he's never felt before, drawing a dime.
>>
hey undercarder you never drew a dime
>>
Shout, "Oi, Michelle eat some food you skinny cunt".
>>
> JetBlue

Poor taker,
>>
>>2822323
walk up to him with a piece of paper and a green crayon and draw a dime, then ask why he can't
>>
Just do random Pallbearer impressions from different parts of the Terminal until he loses his mind.

Or

Rollin Rollin Rollin
>>
>>2824789
This is actually entertaining, but anything other than haha undertaker never drew jokes would probably work
>>
>>2822697
Tell him your talking to some faggot on 4chan who actually believes this shit.
>>
There are like three single QTs in this picture and OP wants to go harass the old retired guy.
>>
>>2824030
Telling an entertainer that you're a big fan and appreciate their work is not harassment.
>>
>>2824030
Vince disagrees
>>
>>2825517
I count two at most and they're not even cute
>>
>>2824654
JetBlue isn't bad at all. Free wifi my nigga
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.