[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hulk Hogan never put any young guys ov-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: WCW6.jpg (77KB, 711x497px) Image search: [Google]
WCW6.jpg
77KB, 711x497px
>Hulk Hogan never put any young guys ov-
>>
this from 2003
>>
File: 1477155719295.jpg (54KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
1477155719295.jpg
54KB, 428x428px
>Hulk Hogan was the biggest draw of all ti-
>>
Did /asp/ know Hulkster only put over four wrestlers clean in one-on-ones where he never got his win back?

>Luger beat him twice by submission, Hogan only won the feud with shenanigans
>Goldberg
>HHH on SmackDown
>Rock at Mania
>>
>>2822188
What about Bork Lazer?
>>
>>2822188
Did he beat Angle after getting tapped out?
>>
>>2822180
2000 lad. When Russo and Bischoff teamed up to right the most mental stories ever.
>>
>>2822194
There was interference
>>2822209
Angle used a low blow in the match he tapped Hogan out
>>
>>2822219
But no one cared then or now about the low blow or interference. Hogan got tapped out to a guy in a wig and lost to a fucking bearhug from a rookie. Say what you want about Hulk but those wins meant a hell of a lot.
>>
>>2822228
I care. It's interesting that Hogan only let those four beat him with no asterisk and no return.
>>
>>2822188
HBK?
>>
>>2822282
Shawn lost.
>>
>>2822188
The only surprising once was the Rocks
In the case of HHH he already bested him in Backlash , people remember that win more than a smackdown one
In the case of Lex Goldberg Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar they were younger guys that he couldn't justify burying

Hulk made a big deal about how he would never ever job to Austin or HBK yet doing the job to The Rock was okay with him , that was weird
>>
>>2822167
Of all the guys that Hogan should have put over, Billy fucking Kidman wasn't one of them.
>>
File: HulkBrock.png (60KB, 868x419px) Image search: [Google]
HulkBrock.png
60KB, 868x419px
>>2822194
>>2822219
>>2822228
>>2822242

Hogan made Lesnar.
>>
1990 - Ultimate Warrior
1993 - Yokozuna
1995 - The Giant (maybe)
1997 - Lex Luger (he was already established top guy but was from generation behind Hogan)
1998 - Bill Goldberg
2000 - Billy Kidman x3 (this sucked though, he should have never done it)
2002 - The Rock, HHH (on SmackDown), The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar
>>
>>2822296
Complete horseshit. Where do you get this from?

Please give me source of Hogan claiming he'd never job to Austin specifically (and HBK).

Hogan stated in numerous interview back prior to returning to WWE in 2002 and when he initially returned that he had no problem putting Austin or Rock over. Dave Meltzer also reported this (bc Hogan said it in radio interview).

It was actually Austin who had the problem - he didn't want to work with Hogan. He turned the match down at WM X8.

Hogan did jobs for Rock, HHH, Undertaker, Angle, Brock...it makes no sense that he wouldn't also do a job for Austin is asked/booked.
>>
>>2822167
The interesting thing about Hogan is that while he did act like an egotistical cunt most of the time, when he did do stuff for others he was still extremely good at it. Hogan doesn't sell very often for example, but when he sells he sells fucking great, and arguably it means even more because of how rare it is.
>>
>>2822194
Shenanigans, he never tapped out.
>>
>>2822194
Watch the match, he crotch shots Hogan twice
>>
>>2822470
That was actually Hogan's request, going back to his earlier matches where he'd end matches in the same way. Cool call back for wrestling fans IMO
>>
>>2822320
How did Vince talk Hogan into it?
>>
>>2822445
Hogan was all about wanting to be the guy who draws the most money, he'd put someone over if he thought it would draw more, usually.

Current Brock is kind of the same deal
>>
>>2822616
Yep, in Brocks book he says he likes wrestling the draws/superstars plus that he liked wrestling bigger guys because it's easier to sell. Hence why his matches with Ambrose/Rollins were shit and his match with Reigns was great.
>>
>>2822594
By putting shenanigans in place
>>
>>2822635
Ambrose is bigger than Reigns.
>>
>>2822357
you forgot jay leno
>>
>>2822616
>>2822635
I just listened to dave saying this
>>
Hogan put over Warrior, Undercarder, Yokozuna, Goldberg and Brock Lesnar. He made them with their wins over him brother. No one else has put over that much talent
>>
>>2822313
>Billy fucking Kidman
18+, he was one of the most over guys on the WCW roster in the late 90's
>>
>>2825084
He's taller but a lanky fucker.
>>
>chair in the ring
>bischoff doing the count

yeah that sure looks like hogan puting over young talent clean!
>>
>>2825117
Seriously? you just heard Dave Meltzer something similar to what I said?

I've said this for a while to troll smarks (but it also happens to be true).

Like I said, Brock said it in his autobiography.
>>
>>2822188
Sounds an awful lot like Cena and Reigns to me.

Oh don't worry Reigns will beat every single guy he never got a win on. Just you wait.
>>
>>2822291
The crowd won with hbk sells
>>
>>2822378
>It was actually Austin who had the problem - he didn't want to work with Hogan. He turned the match down at WM X8.

This is because Austin knew Hogan would be cheered over him. Austin was very insecure and rightfully so. Look at what happened with Hogan vs Rock.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.