[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: johnhennigan_170701_214210.jpg (874KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
johnhennigan_170701_214210.jpg
874KB, 1080x1080px
GOAT
>>
another instance where a wrestlers happiness greatly increases upon leaving wwmeme
>>
>>2822112
Rent free
>>
>>2822109
Belt on the left is one of the most aesthetic designs I've ever seen in wrestling.
>>
>>2822112
And yet they all come back eventually, because wwe is the only thing that is relevant
>>
based mundo
>>
why is AAA putting all their titles on Johnny? is he a big draw?
>>
>>2822259

for you
>>
>>2822109
The belt to the left looks incredible
>>
>>2822115
i don't think you understand how this meme works. you'll get it eventually, we've got a couple more months left this summer :^)
>>
>>2822259
He's a chickenshit "white power america is better fuck yeah" heel that everyone hates because he's associated with Taya who has always managed to get good heat with the crowds.

The thing you have to remember about Mexico is all three of those titles (and every other title in that promotion) don't mean anything. Title matches are rare and few in between, and always get overshadowed by mask/hair/career/hardcore matches. Luchadores can go over a year without a single title defense, and they normally only happen when the title changes hands. Taya, again, is a great example of this. She held the AAA women's belt for an eternity, had ONE title defense, lost it, got a rematch because I guess Hamada wasn't cutting it, won it back, and then was stripped of the title last night because (someone in the back hates her) she used an "illegal chokehold" in a hardcore match.
>>
>>2822112
His happiness went up when he broke up with Melina.
>>
>>2822566
He can wear all the belts he wants but we all know Melina wore the pants when they were together.
>>
>>2822112
To be fair he was completely gone from wrestling for 3 years. Now he broke up with Thotina and he seems to be doing really well for himself.
>>
>>2822672
Johnny worked indies between WWE & LU
>>
>>2822259
Because they pissed all of their young talent and they all left
>>
>>2822109
>Cool, John. I remember when I first started my collection.
>>
File: ultimodragon.jpg (68KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
ultimodragon.jpg
68KB, 700x447px
>>2825523
fuck it, i'll save the image next time
>>
>>2822109
mexican titles...those are useless at most 1200 paso
>>
>>2822109
>three belts
>not even wearing one of them
Why have the middle one hooked into his pants like that and not just wear it normally like a belt?
>>
>>2825630
you seem worked, juan
>>
File: hall - melina.jpg (36KB, 320x247px) Image search: [Google]
hall - melina.jpg
36KB, 320x247px
>>2822671

She also wore the belts. lol
>>
>>2825767
She also wore the semen of every guy in the locker room
>>
>>2822109
Whom?
>>
>>2822109
Mirin' desu
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.