[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women can't have a good matc-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Asuka-Nikki-Cross.jpg (68KB, 750x414px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka-Nikki-Cross.jpg
68KB, 750x414px
>Women can't have a good matc-
>>
h
>>
They can't. That was a mediocre spotfest.
>>
>>2821502
To be fair, there are people who think the Okada vs. Omega matches were bad.

Two women could have the best match in the world and some miserable git would still claim women's wrestling is shit and not "real wrestling".
>>
>>2821509
If it was a spotfest they would have jumpstarted the gimmicks, but they actually had psychology and built to the spots. That said, gimmick spots are a crutch, and it's way more impressive to have a good match without them, but for a non-ppv match it was pretty great.
>>
>>2821502
Thankfully we are leaving the "it's good for a women match" behind.

And they are bringing real great wrestlers now, so it's going to be better.
>>
>>2821509
>That was a mediocre spotfest.
So it was like every other match in WWE?
>>
>>2821502

>Best wrestler in the galaxy carries Asuka to a good match

Really made me think.
>>
File: 1469654576024.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1469654576024.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>2821543
>nikki
>best wrestler
>even being better than asuka
>>
>>2821509
Okada and Omega was a spotfest too tho.

Whats wrong with spotfests?
>>
>>2821547

>not knowing she is the best in the galaxy
>>
>>2821550
>There are spots in a wrestling match.
>It must be a spotfest
>>
>>2821554

>There is wrestling in a wrestling much
>Must be a wrestling match
>>
File: Fedora-Bella.jpg (42KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora-Bella.jpg
42KB, 686x384px
>>2821520
>but they actually had psychology
>>
>>2821556
>much
>>
>>2821559

>much

You heard me, fucker.
>>
>>2821509
>implying spotfests are inherently bad
This wasn't one anyway. They wrestled for like 20 minutes and only did a couple of big spots which were spaced out too.
>>
>>2821550
Do you know what a spotfest is?
>>
>>2821571

Do you know what a wrestling match is?
>>
it wasn't good. just setups for 4 spots with nikki's cringe fake offense and getting kicked by Asuka inbetween
>>
>>2821502
Man, I enjoyed the hell out of this match. Something about these two makes them so fun to watch.
>>
>>2821584
They have personality and charisma unlike 95% of the dweebs on the roster
>>
>>2821575
Pro wrestling?
>>
>>2821592

Wrong.
>>
>>2821630
It was a question, you dimwit.
>>
>>2821635

Oh yeah, mate? Come to Blackpool, you little gobshite. I'll spit at you and your nan.
>>
File: KRorCgJ.png (456KB, 4496x4328px) Image search: [Google]
KRorCgJ.png
456KB, 4496x4328px
>>2821638

>Living in England
>>
>>2821502
Few things about the match:
>The whole match was fluent as fuck, a perfect example was the Nikki drop in that bunch of chairs followed by that backsuplex.
>That fucking powerbomb hit Asuka's head very hard
>The trash can spot was fucking good.
>The use of weapons were not ilogical.
>The fake table spot at the end was that kind of psicology usually we don't see.
>The male MITB was kind of good, but this match was way better.
Wrestling is good when wrestlers have freedom, you see, if this match would have been in the main roster, they wouldn't let Asuka and Nikki use ladders and chairs, because "that is for TLC only" so the match would have the trash cans shit and some cringy jumps from the barricades.
>>
>>2821543
>thinking a wrestler is good just because you jack off to her

wew
>>
>>2821930
>they wouldn't let Asuka and Nikki use ladders and chairs, because "that is for men only"
Ftfy
>>
>>2821930
>they wouldn't let Asuka and Nikki use ladders and chairs, because "that is for TLC only"

Carmella used a chair to win MiTB.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.