[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: delusion.png (15KB, 585x202px) Image search: [Google]
delusion.png
15KB, 585x202px
>Excluding the record of 173 consecutive victories of Goldberg, it is likely to surpass 483 days, which is the longest retention period of New Day 's throne, exceeding the longest retention period of WWE throne of CM Punk 434 days, but real feeling seems to be out of the longest record It's just a record festival ... Yeah ... Hall of Fame has come to see (lol)
>>
>>2821415
That twitters Japanese translation tool needs some work?
>>
I can see CM there. CM Punk?
>>
>works for an american company
>tweet in nipponese
?
>>
>>2821424
She's a stubborn bitch that refuses to learn English
>>
>>2821424
She still barely knows a word of English after years in the US. Legitimately must have a single digit IQ.
>>
>>2821424
>>2821441
You do realize part of the reason WWE promotes twitter accounts is marketing right? WWE wants her to promote the brand in Japan.

Idiots.
>>
>>2821441
>>2821446
>>2821456
>white trash that can't even get a dead-end job
>>
>>2821499
Yeah, how many of those whining about her not speaking English actually know a second language?
>>
She called Phill a clown with that emoji? Based.
>>
>>2821503
Difference is we don't have to learn a second language for our jobs. This bitch isn't making a dime for the company unless she learns how to talk
>>
>>2821513
And this is your problem somehow?
>>
>>2821513
>knowing how to talk is required to draw
>>
>>2821506
The clown emoji too late into the tweet to be related to CM Punk, as funny as that might be. It's either in relation to festival/celebration, or to explain that she's joking when she says she should be in the hall of fame (because disguising your arrogance with sarcasm makes it okay. It's the humblebrag)
>>
>>2821446
I don't think you know how learning a language works.
>>
>>2821513
>This bitch isn't making a dime for the company unless she learns how to talk
Yes because as we all know TALKING is what got every female wrestler over in WWMeme.
>>
>>2821525
Yes. Muh workrate certainly won't be drawing flies to shit. Never has, never will
>>
>>2821448
I don't get this weird American\WWE way of Marketing. It's so fucking obsolete
>>
>>2821539
>there is literally nothing but promos or workrate

Simpleton /wwe/ drone
>>
>>2821513
>I don't have to
You are the worst kind of person.

The bigger travesty is that most Americans don't know enough of their native language well enough to justify learning a second language. Even excluding regional dialects and colloquialisms, the state of American underatanding of grammar and spelling is terrible.
>>
>>2821513
She could be the next Rock and it wouldn't matter unless she gets rid of that disgusting fucking gut, buys better tits and does some squats. That's how divas get over
>>
>>2821549
>better tits
>>
File: 353246727.gif (4MB, 400x409px) Image search: [Google]
353246727.gif
4MB, 400x409px
>>2821557
asuka cleavage thread?
>>
>>2821542
>obsolete
Why did you say that word?
>>
>>2821448
>wwe trying to promote their brand in Japan
Oh I am laffin
>>
>>2821539
>>2821563
>muh
>workrate
>drawing
>Oh I am laffin

Is it impossible for you retards to reply to a post without wrestling buzzwords and cliche memes?
>>
>>2821560
Bestiality goes on /b/
>>
>>2821446

You obviously don't understand learning to speak a foreign language. It takes a long time and lots of practice.

You can understand all the grammar andhave vocabulary but still not be able to speak fluidly and express yourself comfortably. Much less in front of a crowd.

Many WWE stars who's first language is English can't even speak in front of a crowd. And then you have Cesaro who prides himself in his linguistic skills and still fuks up when he tries to speak freely.

And the gap is very huge between Japanese and English. I have seen Japanese majors who have come to Japan multiple times still not be able to speak properly.
>>
>>2821576
Baka, I've been watching anime since I was 14 and can speak good enough nipponese. Writing and reading is harder but speaking is not that hard. If I can learn a foreign language by watching cartoons then it's not so hard.
>>
>>2821576
I speak 6 languages, English (The superior UK version) being my first. I can attest to this. I screw up with my second language so much that people have requested me to stop speaking it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.