[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You need to win matches to be ove-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: scotty2.jpg (48KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
scotty2.jpg
48KB, 642x722px
>You need to win matches to be ove-
>>
>Scotty 2 Hotty
>over

Was he really over as in "he's great and I want to see him on TV more often" or over as in "do da Worm and get done with it"?
>>
Virgil was litterally more over than most of the roster today
>>
>>2820903
too cool was mega over

people would pop huge for them to put the glasses on people
>>
>>2820883
Being over =/= Draw

Nobody would pay a dime to see this assclown in a main event, therefore he's worthless
>>
>>2820920

Without guys like him the product would be crap and the so called Draws would be poorer for it.

Bret is one of the biggest drawing champs yet his era struggled because everyone else was shit and in turn he is mocked as an anti draw by idiots.
>>
>>2820903
Too Cool were a fun midcard act at the time.

>tfw Rikishi snubbed them at his HoF speech.

Such bullshit. He was a literal who Samoan that never would of done anything without them getting over as a group.
>>
>>2820903
Too Cool were more popular than any other tag team in like the first half of 2000.
>>
>>2820924

Bret was never a draw. Stop peddling this bullshit.
>>
>>2820943
Bret always claims he was a draw in Germany and other shit hole countrys but when you see videos they are performing in half empty arenas
>>
>>2820943
dude no. bret was one of the biggest house show draws ever. period.

diesel wasn't bad either. if you wanna talk about who really couldn't fucking draw as champ, it was HBK
>>
File: 1498571570285.png (23KB, 396x284px) Image search: [Google]
1498571570285.png
23KB, 396x284px
>>2820947

>wasn't a draw
>>
>>2820950

But I think as Diesel he failed at ppv buys and TV ratings I believe (if we don't count his run in the NWO)
>>
>>2820950

Bret was so bad that the company went bankrupt.

There are four people who were game changers they Hogan, Austin , Cena and Punk.
>>
Too Cool existed because they were the Attitude era's popcorn-and-piss break.

When their music hit you knew you were going to get a dumb 7 minute match, plus another 4 of dancing. Gave you exactly the right amount of time to jump up, take a leak, and refill your beer.

The Attitude era's pissbreak was more over than all of today's roster.
>>
>>2821073
Bret Hart was given title runs when the federation was on the brink of financial ruin.

Three times, he reversed the downward trend and put the company back on its feet.
>>
>>2820943
>>2820947
Objectively false.
>>
>>2821073
>Punk
>game changer
ROFL
>>
>>2821073
>Cena and Punk
They changed the game for the worse
>>
>>2821092
>>2821106
>>2821121

Remember that Nash thread where people calculated top 3 PPV buys.

Yeah punk shat all over Bret hart on that.
>>
>>2821132
>hates Bret Hart
>yet uses Bret as the yardstick for greatness
>anybody who outdraws Bret automatically = "game changer" status

How can you cuck yourself this badly?
>>
>>2820883
literally who
>>
>>2821194

Not the same if punk cucks him with a massive difference.

But I like that you conceded the fact that punk was more over and a bigger draw than Bretkuk.
>>
>>2820920
>this is what underage /wwe/ babbies actually believe

If everybody's a main eventer nobody is.

>>2820947
>Germany
>shithole

t. Bible Belt white trash
>>
>>2820934
I'll never understand why kish is in the hall
>>
>>2820920
t; Al Snow
>>
>>2821290

Nobody else returned WWE's calls that year.
>>
>>2820965
>not a draw in other countries
>posts domestic averages

Derp
>>
>>2820883
I'll be honest senpai, Scotty 2 Hotty got me into wrestling. I knew of Autin, The Rock, and Hogan but I never "got" the appeal. The minute I was channel surfing and I saw this goofy bastard come on and dancing to "TURN IT UP" I had to see what would happen next (spoiler he lost. A lot). I'd say he peaked when he was Tag Team champions with Rikishi, but he was a prime jobber. Scotty was a lot like The Hurricane, just there to amuse and that was all.
>>
>>2821290
He's Samoan. That's like the Golden Ticket in WWE.
>>
>>2821132
No, fuck you sir. You claimed Bret wasn't a draw. You now admit he was?
>>
>>2821078
The Attitude Era pissbreak was Haitch promos or matches
>>
>>2820934
lost all respect for him after that.
Stuck by it on his shoot with Shawn.
Samoins are truly the niggers of samoaville
>>
>>2821817

Domestic matters faggot.(it's well know Bret was a draw in other countries no point in proving that)
>>
>>2820934
Rikishi still works with Scotty 2 Hotty occasionally.

You are full of shit.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-koj9Uwdr4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaEHmLDROI
>>
>>2820883
>>2820903
>>2820906
>>2820907
>>2820920
wtf does over mean? Over what?
>>
>>2824990
>tfw Too Cool are better in the ring than most of today's roster
>>
>>2824992
It's a wrestling term meaning popular.

In wrestling there's a thing called a "kayfabe" - it's an imaginary bar like the one you get for height restrictions on fairground rides (wrestling originated in the carnivals). The kayfabe is a metaphorical line used to measure your popularity - if you are popular you are said to be "over" the kayfabe.
>>
>>2821290
one of the most recognizable comedy acts in wwe history

it's the hall of fame, not the hall of workrate
>>
>>2825211
They're not
>>
>>2825211
Too Cool were good workers, especially Scotty. It's a shame they never got to be in one of the TLC matches, would have liked to see what they could do.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.