[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smackdown has been fucking horrible lately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1280x720-QDQ.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-QDQ.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
I'm convinced USA actively treats Smackdown like the inferior show on purpose and its been pissing me off lately how they have been handling the brand compared to how they handle Raw

On Raw which gets multiple commercial breaks all throughout the 3 hr program we treated to mass influx of commercials in between the matches and the stars are usually brought back on the hard camera probably during the middle of some rest hold or some shit

Smackdown (and I bet Kevin Dunn agreed to do this shit) has this stupid new habit of shrinking the match to an unwatchable level of quality while expanding the commericals to where its easier to see the commercials instead of the actual match

Now in some cases like if its a shitty undercard match like who cares but Smackdown has been getting into the habit of having more Championship matches for free and you would think that even tho you'd know who wins they'd actually I dunno try to make it so you could see these matches better and not the commercials

Raw doesn't fucking do this why does Smackdown have to?
>>
>lately
It's been boring since January
>>
>>2819547

It needs more talent. Like for real it angers the shit out of me that Ciampa and Gargano weren't drafted.
>>
Smackdown has sucked since the Shakeup. Taking away the Miz and Bliss really hurt them because they were in position to be the top heels of their divisions. putting the belt on 'same promo every week' Jinder makes Smack look like the jobber show as well.
>>
So you'd rather have the match be completely invisible than have the match be really small.

I don't have a witty comment. Just know you're an idiot.
>>
>>2819555

Pairing Miz w/ Dallas and Axel had to have been a rib on Vince for wanting to punish Miz for getting over on Cena's Wedding day
>>
>>2819555
Forgot to add, Orton as top face who keeps getting rematches for some reason just bores me to tears.
>>
>>2819555
Drafting away Miz harmed the brand but drafting Bliss didn't. She killed her division and Charlotte is a better top heel anyway
>>
>>2819575
>Charlotte is a better top heel anyway
She is BUT Vince wants her as top face and she's been aligned with the faces.
>>
>>2819566

>They're not saving the Punjabi Prison for Summerslam

>Styles vs Nakamura is defiently getting a spot on that card
>>
>>2819547
The AJ vs McMahon fued kept it interesting for a while but after the Shake Up is when it truly became boring.
>>
File: Drawharaja.webm (2MB, 1002x416px) Image search: [Google]
Drawharaja.webm
2MB, 1002x416px
Talking Smack is the real highlight of smackdown. Owens was great as always on it. he did everything except rape renee young on that show.

My nigga Jinda tearing smarks shit up too
>>
Uh yeah, smackdown is the B-show by design. The talent raids prove this. Get over enough on smack, get called up to raw.

Smack is basically the middle man between NXT and Raw. Not saying smack is always the worse show, but it's intended to be for sure.
>>
I mostly watch for main event Jinder tbqhwyf
>>
File: AJ on talking smack.jpg (325KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AJ on talking smack.jpg
325KB, 1280x720px
SmackDown makes 'em, RAW takes 'em!
>>
>>2819544
WWE in general has been really shit.

I think Smackdown will enter in a America vs The World Máx storyline and this major storyline will start to keep things interesting.

The Faces from this major storyline will be:
-AJ Styles (US Champion)
-Kevin Owens Heel of America
-Jinder Mahal and the Singh Brothers
-American Alpha
-Rusev

by the end of the storyline Mahal will win the US Title, American Alpha turns heels and Rusev turning face.

Other than that we will get Orton and Nakamura running through the midcard until the number one contendership.

Wrestlemania

Rusev vs Mahal
Zayn vs Owens - US Title
Nakamura vs AJ Styles - WWE Championship
>>
At least Based Gay Cops are still the highlight of BOTH shows.
>>
I blame it on all the women crap taking time to build decent stories.
>>
Smackdown has been shit since March. I have no idea wtf they're doing with the talent.
Hell, I was watching it this week, and I totally forgot Nakamura existed until they showed him backstage watching Corbin/Zayn.
>>
>>2819544
I can't remember a time when the overall product was so fucking bad.

At least Smackdown was good last year, but now it's shit. Raw is still the same garbage it's always been. There's no reason to watch this anymore and I'm glad they're failing.
>>
>>2819547
just wait till free agent BMJ comes back to save us
>>
>>2819575
but granny nigger has the belt now not charles
>>
It's no surprise that smakdown is meant to be the b show, they take the good talent from sd and replace it with shit talent of raw.
>>
>>2821724
I think you need to leave this board Mr. trying too hard to be relevant
>>
it's been declining for awhile.

The draft, dropping Harper, and general shit booking have plagued the show. Gay Cops have been a gem in an otherwise heaping pile of shit.

Nakameme is a bust.
Blandy is still in the main event
AJ isn't the top guy anymore
Midcard doesn't exist

JUST
>>
>>2819544
Then stop watching you fucking faggot
>>
>>2821774
Reminds me of Paulie losing all his top guys to Raw and he only chose two mid carders on exchange but he built up his roster. The women's revolution makes it hard but they could've plucked some talent from Raw to build up.
>>
>>2821792
Main event should be rotating trio of Styles, Owens, and Orton while they build up Mahal, Rusev, Harper, Zayn, and Corbin into very strong upper midcarders and would-be main eventers.

I like Jinder where he is currently, don't misconstrue this as me disliking based BPP.

Give the teams more to do, but generally keep it up. Gay Cops are breakout of 2017.

Make a strong undercard as well; Mojo, Zack, Rowan, English. I actually think Rowan making his own Family stable of jobbers/midcarders would hilarious. Modern day JOB Squad in sheep masks.

Keep the women's shit under 20 minutes a night.

Stop cutting matches in half for add breaks. SmackDown is only 2 hours, it can't afford as many in-ring segments as it currently has. More matches, less in-ring segments, more quick backstage things.
>>
>>2821808
Corbin is trash. They should've snatched someone from Raw, maybe even Valor. They're not doing anything with him there and maybe he'd be able to put on good matches with AJ and Nakameme.
>>
>>2819544
SD horrible lately? it's been horrible since like 2008. Hasn't been decent since 2004-2007. Hasn't been good since 2001-2003. Hasn't been great since 1999-2000.

25+
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.