[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jim Ross Reveals Recent Talks With Impact Wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Jim-Ross-Impact.jpg (23KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Ross-Impact.jpg
23KB, 610x250px
Jim Ross revealed on the latest episode of The Ross Report that prior to him agreeing to terms to return to WWE, his team had discussions with Impact Wrestling about him providing play-by-play at this year's Slammiversary pay-per-view.

"Not that long ago before I signed to return to WWE the Friday night before WrestleMania. My team was having ongoing business discussions with Impact Wrestling regarding the iTV project, but also, which a lot of people know about, but also about me being the play-by-play voice for Slammiversary," Ross said. "And so that was in the works. We weren't close to getting a deal done but the talks were ongoing."
"Look, if we had come to terms and I didn't have any other contractual issues, I would have no problems what-so-ever being a part of an event like Slammiversary," said JR. "So I wish them good luck, have a good show and make me want to buy another one. That's your job this weekend." http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0630/627602/jim-ross-reveals-recent-talks-with-impact-wrestling/
>>
>>2818282
Vince was right about him having his head stuck his ass
>>
>>2818699
Hi Vince!
>>
>>2818282
JR is dead to me.
>>
Been out of the loop for a while, is TNA still ridiculously mismanaged enough for this to be making me doubt that JR is sound of mind?
>>
>>2818815
Their main event for it are two wwe rejects and in the past few years they chased off, one by one, the guys that made them popular in the first place.
>>
>>2818815
Nah he's just been having a rough time but he's getting back to work probably helps
>>
>>2818282
janet is still dead jim
>>
>>2818822
>WWE talent goes to impact
haha rejects!
>impact talent goes to WWE
Impact chased them off lol!

could you be anymore of a E Drone?

Funny cause Lashley is a better champ than anyone on the current WWE roster and Patron is motivated than he has been in years
>>
>>2818849
Lashley isn't better than Kev, Nev or Roode

>Alberto
>motivated

Fucker hasn't been motivated since his first match with Johnny Mundo
>>
>>2818849
Sorry, but I dislike wwe. For a time I liked TNA much better but then they went and got rejects like Ken Anderson that were garbage and put the world title on while shoving AJ down the card, taking Joe off TV for months and making Daniels a jober. If TNA were to steal Edge in 2008 or undercarder it'd be different. Angle wasn't considered a wwe reject because he could still go and put on great matches there. Putting the world title on Bubba Ray Dudley was retarded. If wwe were to steal Eric Young or Robbie E from them and immediately push them in the main event you'd have a point.
>>
>>2818883
Bully Ray, Christian, EC3, Eli Drake, Lashley, Matt Hardy

All people who were poorly booked by WWE and went to TNA and were booked to their strengths. Calling them WWE rejects is just misleading.

Impact are better at booking really. WWE are just too big to fail at this point despite churning out shit every single week.
>>
He is an asshole. He fucking killed an innocent cat after his wife died
>>
>>2818282
The only reason WWE brought him back was because of this, ITV wanting him and to also try and hurt New Japan on AXS TV, the same reason they desperately got Mauro Ranallo back for NXT as they KNEW New Japan was going to get him. Fuck WWE, they only sign people so that others cannot utilize them or grow, they truly are a cancer to wrestling.
>>
>>2819321
I'll give you Christian and maybe Matt Hardy(he was too old when he got the push so it's hard to say). The others are not main event material. The only entertaining thing EC3 did was that Broken EC3 thing, other than that he is terrible but if kept in the mid card level I can see him growing in a few years. And Impact dropped the ball with Pope.
>>
File: Vince_McMahon_Mocks_Jim_Ross.jpg (135KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon_Mocks_Jim_Ross.jpg
135KB, 600x387px
Vince won't be happy about this
>>
>>2818822
>wwe rejects

Vincent was begging adr to come back the second time he left.
>>
>>2819363
Vince STILL wants him, WWE are pathetic.
>>
>>2819383
>>2819363
Alberto doesn't have any animosity toward Vince, or at least nothing too big than a check can't fix it. His problem is with Gaytch and unlike Vince, Gaytch can't swallow his pride for making money, he's petty and insecure and that's terrible on a business full of huge egos like wrestling
>>
>>2819344
Christian isnt main event material either

Hes garbage
>>
>>2819329
Source?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.