[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hes living proof that you dont need a giant company under your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: cody-rhodes2.jpg (76KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
cody-rhodes2.jpg
76KB, 1000x667px
Hes living proof that you dont need a giant company under your wings to succeed.
Hes the living personification of making it.
And thats why he makes you seethe, because he actually made it without your favorite company guiding him and hindering his talent.
>>
He's living proof that you need a good recommendation letter and a famous last name to be successful. You think this CAW piece of shit has the talent to make it on his own? Kill yourself CAWdy, you'll be back in the E by next year.
>>
He is living the American dream brother
>>
He is living proof that if you have a famous name you don't need talent to succeed.
>>
>Hes living proof that you dont need a giant company under your wings to succeed.

There's huge slew of guys before him that already proved that.

He doesnt make me seethe though, I imagine that's just the uber contrarians crying about him being from WWE.
>>
yeah without the last name New Japan would not push him
>>
Cody and his negress are like a bizaro world Dusty and Saphire
>>
just look his attitude after leaving the wwbleeeh, he is a good wrestle, he is enjoying the moment, having sex with a qt and.... well... FUCK THE REVIVAL!!!!
>>
>>2818038
Looks like hes having fun with his QT wife by his side. I'm happy for him.
>>
This guy is a charisma vacuume
>>
>>2818072
This is particularly clever, because he sucks.
>>
>>2818038

Couldn't care less. All I know is Cody is hardly the first to succeed without the WWE. More like the 1000th.

Drew McIntrye, Marco Corleone, Vampiro, Sting, Abdullah the Butcher....could go on and on and on.

Just admit you're a fag and want to suck him off.
>>
>>2818045
This. If he had neither the Rhodes name nor the almost 10 years of tenure with WWE, he'd be no one.
>>
>>2818038
Hi cody
>>
>>2818038
>roof that you dont need a giant company under your wings to succeed.
>Hes the living personification of making it.

He made it because of the big company he had under his wings. He said so himself.

If he would have just appeared out of thin air, without people knowing who he is and without Dusty's legacy behind him, no one would care about him.
He is solid, but not more and there are hundreds if not thousands of solid wrestlers wrestling for pittance in backyards.
>>
>>2818097
This. Just look at Cody Hall, even with his dad's name he's still nobody.
>>
>>2818075
>Drew McIntrye, Marco Corleone, Vampiro, Sting, Abdullah the Butcher

Sting and a bunch of whos
>>
File: 51086043.jpg (435KB, 1024x786px) Image search: [Google]
51086043.jpg
435KB, 1024x786px
>Easy Rider gimmick
>>
>>2818038
No seething here, friend. I like Cody. Always have.
>>
File: 1203092904.jpg (69KB, 484x358px) Image search: [Google]
1203092904.jpg
69KB, 484x358px
>>2818138
UNDER FUCKING RATED AS FUCK

MY SIDES
>>
>>2818038
On the contrary. Cody is living proof that all you need to do to be successful in the indies is be an ex-wwe guy and not even a top guy.
>>
>>2818038
>ROH CHAMP AS A FREE AGENT
>DRAWS DIMES
>PLOWING EBONY BAE

BASED CODY
>>
>>2818038
This guy was always boring and shit. Fuck this fag and ugly wife.
>>
>>2818432
>ugly wife
>Brandi

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>2818293
>Cryback is so pathetic he can't even get booked on a decent indy
>>
>>2818432
(YOU) need to get laid, neckbeard
>>
>>2818135
>doesn't know Vampy
>doesn't know Abdullah
>doesn't know McIntyre

This is an 18+ website
>>
CAWdy never drew a dime like his dad
>>
>>2818089
>>2818097
>if he wasn't who he was he'd be nobody

What stunning insight.
>>
>>2818448
>Dusty never drew

18+

>>2818444
TRIPS OF TRUTH
>>
>>2818450
You were so desperate to make a snarky comment that you chose to look like a complete fucking idiot in the process? I admire your dedication, it's just a shame you're a dumb cunt.
>>
>>2818440
Doesn't he charge a fuckton of appearances?
>>
>>2818500
Nice rant. Could've used a counter-point. ^_^
>>
>>2818515
A single sentence is a rant to you? Well, get a load of this essay;
>proof he doesn't need a big company under his wings to succeed
>but he has a big company under his wings, and a surname made famous by said company
And through your steadfast determination to expose just how much of a daft twat you are, you decide to ignore that context and just post
>if he wasn't who he was he'd be nobody
That's exactly the point they were making, yet you somehow considered it to be presented as a profound revelation, and not just a simple mention of the fucking obvious, that a comment of snark was necessary.
And save your passive aggressiveness and teenage girl smileys for your DeviantArt comments.
>>
>>2818537
But there were 2 sentences in your post before this anon...
>>
What the fuck is up with his wife? She's becoming white lol
>>
>>2818504
And not even the biggest money-marks want to book him
>>
>>2818453

>le polka dots man
>le hard times man
>draw

18+ he was a comedy midcarder
>>
>>2818546
Whoops, I can't count.
>>
>>2818097
This. David Finlay Jr., Cody Hall, Son of La Parka. All literal who's despite their heritage.
>>
Why are CAWdy apologists so insecure?
>>
>>2818138
>>2818289
calm the fuck down samefag
>>
>>2818564
>think Wrestling revolves around the WWF/E
18+ HOLY SHIT
>>
>>2818600
Finlay Jr. is doing alright for himself

>>2818564
>mentions hard times
>"he was a comedy midcarder"
>>
>>2818600
Finlay is a nobody and Scott Hall was a douche.
>>
>>2818038
He used that company to get where he is today and his family's name. If not he would be a weirder lispy Adam Cole
>>
>>2818564
Posts like this are why E-drones are the laughing stock of pro wrestling fandom. Literally the worst of the worst.
>>
>>2818613
>Finlay is a nobody

18+
>>
>>2818038
>And thats why he makes you seethe, because he actually made it without your favorite company guiding him and hindering his talent.

I'm loving every moment of it.
>>
>>2818620
He is, fuckface.
>>
>>2818627
>not knowing that he's one of Vince's faves
>>
>>2818637
Doesn't change the fact that he's a nobody in the wrestling world and the general wrestling watching crowd doesn't go be two shits about him. His position most likely rubbed a lot of people wrong backstage and he doesn't have a good mind for the business.
>>
>>2818440
He actuallly charges to make it worth his while to go
>>
>>2818645
>actually believing this
>literally inventing theories while posting

W - E - W
>>
He's living proof that if you are a legacy and were under the wings of a giant company you can succeed and get everything handed to you in to bingo halls
>>
>>2818652
>Cryback marks actually still exist
>>
File: retarded.jpg (24KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
24KB, 665x574px
Wow... this thread...
>>
He's living proof that Dustin's shitty 1999 WCW gimmick of the same name can get over in the indies cause 2017 fans have 0 standards.
>>
>>2818038
The Hardy Boyz also were doing great in the Indies and tna. Coming back to wwe was a huge mistake for them. Yes if you are a big enough name, you can make a killing in the indies.
>>
>>2818878
Their portrayals are nothing alike
>>
Odds this post was written by his wife? Who herself is an attention whore and awful wrestler.
>>
>>2818652
>he's wrestled 9 matches total in the year since his release
>5 of them are Pat Buck shoes (his manager/only friend)

I actually like Ryback a bit but he's fucking delusional

Even IF Pat is paying him 5k for each appearance(pro tip, he's not) he's only made 45k from wrestling in the last 12 months. That's excluding travel costs and the $500 worth of food he eats per week. This nigga is hurting for cash and should have took whatever Vince offered him
>>
>>2818564
fucking cringe
>>
How come when American wrestlers go to NJPW they have to oversell that they are American with flags everywhere? Do nips not realize not every American is Terry Bogard or Guile.
>>
>New Japan? More like Old Japan.
Just why?
>>
>>2818101
Except Cody Hall is utter trash.

>>2818564
You never watched or read of his success before WWF? No, it's okay man.
>>
>>2818045
I THOUGHT RANDY ORTON WAS PROOF THAT ALL YOU NEED IS A NAME TO BE A SUCSESS
>ANTISMARKS BTFO
>>
>>2818564
25+
>>
>>2818986
Yeah, Dustin actually made it his gimmick, Cody only stopped being Stardust and that's it
>>
>>2820770
>only pretending ebin
>>
File: 1469551619979.png (16KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1469551619979.png
16KB, 625x626px
>>2818564
Either newfag or baiting. Probably both. Dusty was one of the biggest draws in pro wrestling throughout the 70s and 80s. He was Ric Flair's fucking idol.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.