[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Did they?
>>
her leggings have Ellsworth traces all over the place

Big Cass cucked.
>>
>>2817187
>TFW Carmella will never wear your face on her tights
>>
>>2817206
>Big Cuck
>>
nope and with Ellsworth's face neither his parents
>>
Bog Hog is a major reason why she has the case now, she was coming out to crickets for months.
>>
File: 1498615330177.gif (2MB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1498615330177.gif
2MB, 500x223px
>>2817187
He did what no other man in his position has done. He clawed and scratched his way out of the freindzone. He got her over and at the very least he got a handy j out of it. .gif related, look at Mellas face when she gets the case dude, you can practically see the "he deserves it".
>>
>>2817999
Trips of fucking truth. BASED Big Dick Ellsworth got his due reward.
>>
>>2817187
why she standing all weird?
>>
>>2817187
i bet that dirty little perv tried to sneak a sniff of her ring gear
>>
File: 1368708847391.gif (23KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1368708847391.gif
23KB, 600x480px
>>2818026
My good man, that is an example of what the kids are calling "the swag".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.