[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These niggers are praying for Gedo to take them back in 6 months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: bchome.jpg (82KB, 583x619px) Image search: [Google]
bchome.jpg
82KB, 583x619px
These niggers are praying for Gedo to take them back in 6 months.
>>
>niggers

I see two white men though
>>
>>2816762
Two good brothers.
>>
>>2816758
guy on the right literally made the G1 final
>>
They'll just be moved over to Smackdown and go face while American Alpha are moved over to RAM. Face good brothers + AJ would be a great stable.
>>
>>2816777
No, on the right. Against Okada when he won his first G-1.
>>
>>2816758
HOT ASIAN WIFE
>>
>>2816758
>Runner up in G1 tournament
>Win the tag team titles with ease
>Elite tag team, one of the best in the world
>Come to WWE and struggle with Evert meme tag team
>Job in every singles match and look like geeks

It was a mistake, but at least they're being paid handsomely.
>>
>>2816798
to whom are you replying?
>>
>>2816781
>fantasy booking
go back
>>
>>2816811
>at least they're being paid handsomely.
Which is all they really care about in the end. Not to mention they won the WWE tag belts, which will surely fatten up their booking fees once they leave WWE.
>>
>>2816831
Why? Nobody watches WWE anymore.
>>
>>2816835
True, but having "former WWE tag champs" on your poster for your local show is always a good draw and so they'll be worth more money,
>>
Fuck these guys, I prefer the GoD

Unless them returning means Tama Tonga gets a legit singles run then I'd be prettu happy with it
>>
>>2816847
Tbh GoD are pretty mediocre aside from their entrance.
>>
>>2816855
FUCK THAT SHIT
I HATE YOU MOTHER FUCKER
SHIT
>>
>>2816866
Oh yeah the swearing is cool too.
>>
>>2816758

Not unless they can match big money Vince's contract. They can't.
>>
>>2816758
Nope. They're in the same boat as AJ in that they're basically just happy to not have to spend months in Japan away from their family, also they're really not marks for themselves. Listen to any shoots they do with Jericho. They don't care
>>
I loved their feud with new day, they were cutting solid promos and having Dana with them could've played into something fun but of course new day is the Cena of the tag division and ruin all the teams they take on
>>
>>2817035

Hopefully Dana getting buried on Raw the other night is an opportunity for them to pair her with the Good Brothers again. I doubt it, but I can dream
>>
>>2816758
Hopefully they only had a short contract, they're wasted in WWE
>>
>>2816960
All former bullet club members, including the founder, have said that they receive no royalties from merch while in njpw. Also, G&A and BC in general were getting pushed down the card when they left (bone solider, lol), only when those four left, did njpw make changes, like contracts for more than one year. And then Kenny got the push since he is a gaijin that is fluent in moon runes and English for their US expansion, Like Jinder for India.
>>
>>2816758
Wrestling is a job.
>>
test
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.