[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is her name /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: paige.png (236KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
paige.png
236KB, 562x408px
What is her name /asp/?
>>
Saraya-Jade Bevis, ring name is Paige.
>>
>>2816182
Hangman Paige
>>
>>2816182
Blacked hotwife Norwich slag Paige

still love her
>>
>>2816182
Ring Rat
>>
>>2816182
The Ghost of Norfolk
>>
Rule 63 Jimmy Ocean
>>
>>2816193
You love her why?

She's a 24 year old girl with a forgettable career. Attractive but if you go outside you can find lots of attractive girls. She is not even footnote in history. Zero influence. No impact.

All she'll be known for when all said and done is the female wrestler who sucked dick on camera.
>>
>>2816182
based slag
>>
>>2816182
Blackeddotcom
>>
>>2816182
Next RAW Women's Champion
>>
>>2816218
what does having a memorable career have to do with it lol

you can say charlotte has a already had a more memorable career to this point.

guess which is more popular?
>>
>>2816182
Pagina
>>
>>2816193
Sweden please.
>>
File: Paige-Battleground-gifs-001.gif (4MB, 400x429px) Image search: [Google]
Paige-Battleground-gifs-001.gif
4MB, 400x429px
>>2816218
>getting butthurt that someone likes Paige

If she returned to Monday Night Raw next week she'd get the biggest pop of the night and you know it
>>
Paitch
>>
>>2816182
Ugly slag whore.
>>
>>2816308
Paige return?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is a good one my guy....

Her career is over and she will be a indy darling for the rest of her life she committed career suicide by being with Alberto El Forgettable and by not being able to keep from snorting coke and being a overall drunken mess.

She will go on to blast WWE for their "sabotaging" her career but again she did it her self cause she has no idea how to keep her mouth shut by saying words and catching cum.

tl;dr
Glad she is fucking gone the pasty white chavy slag.
>>
>>2816348
Brad plz
>>
>>2816348
wow

at this point paige will be in the middle of the ring and people will still say shes never coming back
>>
>>2816351
>>2816360

You guys are legit delusional if you think she will EVER be allowed back she has had 2 wellness violations got caught sucking dick using the belt as a cum catcher and has blasted WWE multiple times on social media with Alberto El Forgettable...

She is never coming back they will keep her out till her contract expires then "best of luck on future endeavors" her and she will be quietly erased like Benoit from the annuls of WWE.
>>
>>2816380
Did ADR fuck your mom or something? You seem very upset
>>
>>2816391
No just looking at facts and past treatment of those who have done shit like this before something you are not or refuse to do.

And if she does come back she will legit be forever a mid card jobber for the REST of her career she will NEVER have anther title run EVER and will be the goto jobber forever.
>>
>>2816395
She doesn't want you back, Brad. It's time to move on.
>>
>>2816218
she was a qt pale goth and i wanted to dick her
>>
>>2816380
I dont think she will get forgotten like Benoit but her neck is almost Angle tier in terms of frailty and i doubt she will ever wrestle in E
>>
>>2816395
what facts my man? wheres the precedent for getting released for these things?
>>
>>2816411
Lmao being this much of a mark for her... Jesus Christ son....
>>
>>2816417
I admit I took the benoit bit a touch far as she has not done anything to make them want to erase her but at least you bring a valid argument and or substance to the topic... And you bring a valid point about her neck being completely fubar.

>>2816418
If you read the second bit were I said if she does come back she will be burried in mid card jobber hell for the rest of her time in the E.
>>
File: adr.jpg (50KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
adr.jpg
50KB, 600x543px
>>2816348
Imagine hating your life this much
>>
File: Lg6TaUF.webm (1MB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
Lg6TaUF.webm
1MB, 400x450px
The town bicycle.
>>
>>2816512
did they?
>>
File: what.png (11KB, 588x112px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
11KB, 588x112px
what did she mean by this
>>
File: paigedance.webm (3MB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
paigedance.webm
3MB, 864x486px
>>
>>2816380
Benoits matches are back on the network. I'm watching Wrestlemania 20 as we speak.
>>
>>2817030
Regardless, anyone that thought they were going to "Benoit" her is crazy. Nothing she did is so egregious that they're going to ignore a Hollywood film that is using WWE as a setting and "Paige" as the main character.
>>
>>2817080
You're not wrong at all anon. I was just correcting the Benoit thing.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.