[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

File: 1495748283275.jpg (135KB, 633x790px) Image search: [Google]
1495748283275.jpg
135KB, 633x790px
...can we all finally agree that Asuka is objectively the greatest female WWE wrestler of all time.
>>
>>2815813
Kayfabe wise, she is booked as such.
>>
File: 1498213829574.jpg (313KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498213829574.jpg
313KB, 960x1280px
She made raw and smackdown look boring as fuck with that match
>>
>>2815813
Both in kayfabe and legitimately, yes.
>>
>>2815813
Yes.
>>
Asuka is indisputably the greatest woman to wrestle in a WWE ring.
>>
>>2815813
woah, lets wait and see how many twinkly stars Asuka v Nikki gets from Dave first.
>>
>>2815813
Pedro and Bruno had far longer streaks

Though Asuka legit will have the longest title reign in WWE since Hogan's 1st WWE reign
>>
Y'know what'd be great.

Instead of having all their women who can go split across three brands, where they all have to struggle to carry extremely deficient wrestlers to decent matches, if they were just all on one show. So instead of just occasionally getting to see two of their great women workers go up against each other like last night, we could see it all the time.
>>
>>2815841
This. How the fuck are we supposed to know how good the match was before Meltz rates it?
>>
i want to cover asuka in my virgin NEET cum
>>
>>2815841
BIg Dave is already on record saying Asuka is the best woman in the company, fuck the stars
>>
>>2815813
Charlotte is better
>>
So she's officially lost 3 matches in nxt. Are they just ignoring them or is the stipulation that she hasn't been pinned or submitted
>>
>>2815864
Yes.
>>
>>2815864
Ignoring them. Sometimes they'll specify that Asuka hasn't been pinned or submitted, other times they'll straight up say she's never lost/been beaten.
>>
>>2815872
>>2815869
Now that i look into it, the three were house shows, so they likely aren't (((canon)))
>>
>>2815863
kys flairfag

Charlotte does a good flip and that's it.
>>
>>2815813
That match wasn't great tbqh but women wrestling has always been trash so I guess I can understand the praise. What makes Asula good is the fact that she sells, something female wrestlers usually don't do well, hell, even male talent today doesn't. That car segment was pure cringe though.
>>
>>2815853
Give it a couple of years when HHH's kids are older before WWE takes that risk
>>
>>2815853
I agree. We wouldn't have to qualify"womynz wrestling" as much if the division seemed more competitive with a belt that was worth a damn. Splitting Cruiserweights and women is almost a fair trade these days.

Almost
>>
>>2815882
Flair reminds me a lot of Cena. She has solid ring psychology with a lackluster move set. That being said, the Figure 8 used to be super over and when she gets a good opponent to feud with she can rise to the occasion.
>>
>>2815853
>>2815894
They barley have talent to make it work if they combined rosters. Splitting them up exposed it big time.

Asuka >>> Sasha > Bayley > Charles > Becky

Anyone else not listed can't wrestle and should be ideally used as enhancement talent.
>>
>>2815905
Bayley is garbage.
>>
>>2815813
she should stay in NXT
Everyone knows that Vince and Dunn will fuck her up so she should simply surpass Robins record and then stick around to help the younger girls , she is retiring soon anyways
>>
File: 1495684571768.jpg (124KB, 419x623px) Image search: [Google]
1495684571768.jpg
124KB, 419x623px
>>2815914
Bayley has been buried on RAM. But she had arguably the best run of any woman to work NXT. She was over, worked some of WWE's best women's matches with Natty, Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, and Asuka.
>>
>>2815905
You're forgetting quite a few people there, honestly.

Raw has Mickie James and Emma.
SmackDown has Natalya and Naomi
NXT has Nikki, Ruby, Peypey and arguably Ember.

With the five you listed, the seven I listed, Kairi and Io and others coming in for the MYC you could have a pretty damn good unified women's division.
>>
>>2815930
She can't fucking wrestle, her gimmick is garbage and to top it all off she's ugly.
>>
>>2815935
>She can't fucking wrestle,
The other two are judgment calls, but lol at this.
>>
>>2815905
I would add Bliss as a big-talking, cowardly heel, she can pull that off while still being weak in the ring.

Naomi has improved, and my GF really likes her, so she feels like the only one of the bunch that can stay a straight face. Her heel run was terrible.

Too bad Natty can't even cut it as a ring mechanic anymore.
>>
>arguably Ember.
The fuck man Ember is snug as fuck in the ring. My top 3 NXT women are Asuka, Ember, then Nikki.
>>
>>2815813
kek...
>>
File: 1399087906900.jpg (13KB, 138x175px) Image search: [Google]
1399087906900.jpg
13KB, 138x175px
Goldbergs streak wasn't in the WCW Powerplant, it was on the main roaster, get back to me when she has a win in front of more than a bingo hall worth of people
>>
>>2815941
Natty's good, she just needs the right opponent. Her feud with Nikki was really solid in the ring.

>>2815944
I dunno. Man, NXT's been great lately but they really dropped the ball on Ember. For some reason I'm just not as into her anymore and I think it's more the booking's fault than hers.
>>
>>2815948
>I dunno. Man, NXT's been great lately but they really dropped the ball on Ember. For some reason I'm just not as into her anymore and I think it's more the booking's fault than hers.

They tried to make her a normal girl that enters the ring looking like a Mortal Kombat character instead of actually giving her a cool gimmick.
>>
>>2815941
We're talking strictly being able to work quality matches. Bliss can't do this. She can cut the promo better than anyone but she can't deliver the match. Maybe she can develop that but she's not there yet. We'll see if Sasha is able to carry her to her first standout match.
>>
>>2815944
Agree. She's easily one of the top female wrestlers in the company and has a great look; she just has zero personality on the mic and is unintersting as a character. Shame she'll probably beat Asuka at Takeover. I love Ember but she's just not ready, brother. Should save that feat for Kairi or Io.
>>
>>2815949
she's a qt werewolf cosplayer m8
>>
>>2815947
Goldberg's winstreak wasn't even legit. The numbers were inflatted.
>>
>>2815957
They should've either gone full bore on the Werewolf Sailor Moon thing and made her kind of a dork who's JUST HAVIN' FUN OUT THERE MAGGLE but will fucking snap your neck with the Eclipse just the same or made her a Taker-esque borderline supernatural silent badass.

Like, this may be kind of apples and oranges, but imagine if Ember was more like Aleister Black.
>>
>>2815947
>moron still thinks NXT is developmental facility and not a transition brand
>veterans like Nakamura, Owens, Roode, and Samoa all worked in NXT

The Powerplant equivalent is the WWE Performance Center, retard.
>>
>>2815956
Io may not be there for a while, unfortunately. It depends on her neck injury. Io is the ideal person to beat her, but as said she's not there yet. Kairi is and should therefore be the woman to beat her, if anyone is.
>>
>>2815957

She still looks like a MK character.

And a Werewolf doesn't work with her "character" either.
>>
Ember Moon lost all her credibility when NXT started showing those video packages of her in an empty Takeover arena, crying about her loss against Asuka. Completely neutered her character. Those backstage promos in Regal's office didn't help either.
>>
>>2815956
That seems like a simple fix. They can just make Ember the Undertaker of the division and keep her in the title without being the consistent challenger.

>>2815953
Now that I think about it, putting Bliss behind a repackaged Dana could work for both of them. If she could get back to the NXT muscle-lady thiccness she came in with as her enforcer it would let Bliss run her mouth all day while everyone tries to get through Dana.

That might be asking too much improvement out of Dana though.
>>
>>2815914
Bayley has some of the best selling and ring psychology on the roster. She can work a match.
>>
>>2815948
It is her fault, she's got no charisma. She's the type of bland babyface I'd expect from RAM and Smackdown, I'm surprised she's being pushed so hard on NXT.
>>
>>2815813
Yes. I've never been so entertained by a woman before.
>>
>>2815813
In terms of talent + success, yeah. Nakano was slightly better in the ring though.
>>
>>2816118
ok explain
>>
File: naka.jpg (18KB, 463x397px)
naka.jpg
18KB, 463x397px
>>2815905
>Emma can't wrestle despite still being Asuka's best match to date
>Mickie can't wrestle
>>
>on NXMeme
literally a lower tier than Kelly Kelly
>>
>>2815813
Second greatest, still not above Moolah.
>>
>>2815824
Too bad she also made NXT look boring as well
>>
>In December 2015, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter stated that Urai "may be the best worker in WWE, man or woman".

MANNETYS AND WOMANLETS BTFO
NOBODY IS SAFE
BASED EMPRESS
>>
>>2816204
>the biggest weeb on planet earth thinks a Japanese person is the best worker in WWE
>>
>>2816178
t. Vincent Kennedy McMahon
>>
>>2816230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC9AUR-iTo0
>>
>>2816178
Kek. Moolah was fucking shit and is totally irrelevant to good women's wrestling.
>>
>>2816238
I stand by what I said.
>>
>>2816243
Hi, Wendi!
>>
>>2816118

No she doesn't
>>
She started off well for like the first month or so, but then she literally had nothing but boring as fuck matches. Shes simply terrible now.
>>
>>2816299
I assume peanut refers to the size of your brain?
>>
>>2815932
Fuck Ember she has one fucking move her flippy shit fest indy darling finisher other then that she can't really do much not to mention she is devoid of any god damn charisma and her gimmick is cringy as fuck as she is trying to be like a twilight type vampire/warewolf seriously it's awful.
>>
File: te3dBcs.jpg (76KB, 455x719px)
te3dBcs.jpg
76KB, 455x719px
Askua Nazi Clown gimmick when?

Come on NxT do eeeettt
>>
>>2816369
Daniels, Jericho, Asuka stable. The Ring Generals.
>>
>>2816373
Fuck that put her in a stable with The Ascension making them into her Nazi Zombie underlings.

Then we get Askua Nazi Clown and The Ascension can finally get something done with them instead of being jobbers since they are actually pretty talented at least Viktor is.
>>
>>2816388
I'd rather put her in a stable with talented people.
>>
>>2816393
Jericho will never go into a stable again so that idea is already kinda bunk.
>>
>>2816369
If only it was the AE.
>>
>>2816409
Even mid-late 90s wrassling wouldn't allow anti-Semitism unfortunately
>Based Russo naming Hardcore Holly's falcon arrow finisher the Hollycaust before kikes got buttmad
>meanwhile in WCW, Jeep Swenson debuts as The Final Solution before Turner backtracks and renames him The Ultimate Solution

fucking oven dodgers ruin everything
>>
>>2815859
Dave said she is the best wrestler in the WWE apart from AJ.
>>
>>2816956

And he's right.
>>
>>2816956
I have to question his mental health then
>>
>>2816956
Fake news
>>
>>2815813
>>2815822
Wasn't the Fabulous Moolah champion for 26 years?....

Even people like Sanmartino was champion for 8 years. Or does WWE just pretend anything before 1990 never happened?
>>
>>2815948
Natty much like Ziggler has been phoning it in for like the past 3 years. Once they realised that they would never get a legit push, both stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>2816315
Nice, insult me instead of having a conversation. Get a life, kid.
>>
>>2815956
Asuka should drop the belt then get called up. She has done everything in NXT. Ember can then hold the belt for the next year or two on and off. Until the girl is ready to get called up. Just don't rush her up like Apollo Crews. She needs to work on her character for at least another year.
>>
>>2817487
>26 years

No. She lost the belt several times, but WWE doesn't recognize these loses because they happened in NWA, so they just count them as one long reign between 56 and 84.

And the tweet isn't talking about her NXT Womens Championship reign, it's about he undefeated streak.
>>
>>2816293
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2815813
>tfw ember moon breaks her streak

who /free the flame/ here?
>>
>>2817498
https://youtu.be/BDKM181eTsM
>>
>>2817498
WOAT opinions like yours deserve nothing more than insults
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.