[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: eVkLUYj (1).png (916KB, 992x705px) Image search: [Google]
eVkLUYj (1).png
916KB, 992x705px
Since you all love to talk about drawing, which wrestler is the biggest draw of all time?
>>
>>2815632
ding-dong diddly hulk hogan ya dumb redneck
18+
>>
>>2815632
Kevin Nash (I'm Wolfcuck)
>>
Austin in terms of cold hard cash.

In terms of bums on seats over an entire career? Hogan, Flair, Dusty? Who knows, it's hard to quantify because tickets were way cheaper in the 70s, but attendances much higher, and across way more live events.
>>
>>2815634
>kevin "paper quads" nash
>a draw
ding-dong diddly kek
>>
>>2815634
he will be here soon enough with a 8 paragraph post
>>
>>2815637
Austin did not make more "cold hard cash" than Hogan over their entire respective careers, especially if you factor in inflation.
>>
>>2815646
You literally just repeated my post in slightly different words. Good on yer, pal.
>>
>>2815656
No, you dipshit, I said the distinction you pointed out between "cold hard cash" and "bums on seats" is nonsense. Hogan is the biggest draw of all time, period.
>>
Clearly not enough posts here that say Stone Cold. Ratings were peaking at 8.4 during that time, now they would be lucky to get a 3.0.
>>
>>2815671
But it's not nonsense. It was a clear and salient point.

There are a number of metrics to judge "drawing rate" of a wrestler, and all are open to scrutiny.

cash takings - inflation adjustments are only generalisations

bums on seats - you can never know who was the reason each fan bought their individual ticket

career longevity - how do you judge rising / dwindling drawing rates throughout years

contract valuation - open to political manipulation. Many wrestlers are undervalued; some massively overpaid due to political influence backstage.

Then you have shit like Jerry Lawler or Dusty holding the book, too. If the wrestler is not in an angle, but he books it and he draws, is he drawing some of that? It's his creativity.

So no: My answer was quite thoughtful, actually.
>>
>>2815632
Hogan is the biggest draw of all time brother. He could also work jap style and get over huge with the nip fans. Bret Hart couldnt draw at all and couldn't even get over with the jap, brother
>>
Melzter and Vinnie Mac say it's Austin

do we trust them two more than Wolfcuck?
>>
>>2815722
Someone who understands numbers better than autist and a carny fuck? Yeah. I'd trust him over them.

Vince feeds autist phony numbers like total attendance and retard buy ins, not questioning the actual amount paid, or the adjustments necessary like inflation, ticket price, location and available seating.

Yeah, I definitely trust a guy who understands numbers better than those two.
>>
Ric Flair who else can say they sold out North Korea
>>
>>2815752
anyone considering everyone was forced to attend

that makes him a anti draw
>>
>>2815752
No one can say it, but anyone else can do it, since they were all forced at gun point to attend.
>>
>>2815750
I really hope this post is ironic or wolfcuck himself
Because if not, holy fuck.
This place is 1000x dumber than I ever imagined.
>>
>>2815632
Stone Cold Steve Austin in Wrestling and The Rock overall
>>
>>2815757
It was almost indecipherable dyslexic. So I would say it is indeed Grandad NEET himself.
>>
>>2815764
Rock only draws with real stars like Vin carrying him
>>
>>2815632
Hulk Hogan, the only real draw.
>>
If we count Collision in Korea Ric Flair/Inoki, no one else is even close.
>>
Hogan is easily the biggest draw because of his longevity. Austin was a bigger draw for the 3 or 4 years he worked on top, but Hogan worked on top for 15 years. Also have to factor in that The Rock was a bigger draw than Austin during some of Austin's time on top, while Hogan was #1 in every company he was in.
>>
>>2815696
Not him, but I think mainstream appeal or relevance is probably one of the biggest factors. If you know who Undertaker is, you're more likely to go and see a show that involves him, right?
>>
File: austinhoga.png (16KB, 576x189px) Image search: [Google]
austinhoga.png
16KB, 576x189px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.