[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Punk is still a mark Almost brings a tear to my eye.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1498622563715.png (804KB, 902x586px) Image search: [Google]
1498622563715.png
804KB, 902x586px
>Punk is still a mark

Almost brings a tear to my eye.
>>
....industrial grade buttplug?
>>
>do something youve loved since a child
>old man and jewnose fuck you over
>have to hate it or else they win
Punk really is suffering.
>>
File: gay.jpg (56KB, 477x316px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
56KB, 477x316px
>commemorating something memorable he did his former professional career
>HURRR MARK
Wanna know how I know you've accomplished nothing in your life?
>>
>best in the world
>gets beaten at UFC in his first match
>>
>>2815613
>implying a fucking pro wrestler can even beat the average joe in the streets
have sex ya fucken mark
>>
I actually thought the Pipebomb Anniversary was a meme to trigger people on /asp/ but turns out it's actually celebrated considering Russo, Kevin Nash, and many other mainstream sources payed tribute to it. A Punk fans apparently offered mass to him in some churches
>>
>>2815610
this, damn jews fucking up your dreams
>>
I don't get it.

The pipebomb was right slap bang in the middle of the 7 or so years I watched no wrestling whatsoever. I have no context for it. But I have watched it loads of times.

I don't get it. At all. Was it just that the rest was so bad everyone had had their standards lowered so far they thought this was special? Or were wrestling fans just at "peak retard" at that point, and were able to be delighted by shiny bits of silver foil on the floor?
>>
>>2815610
hey phil
>>
>>2815611
Sure, how.
>>
>>2815650
You pretty much gave the two reasons yeah
>>
File: brock_lesnar-1475679440-800.jpg (40KB, 653x435px) Image search: [Google]
brock_lesnar-1475679440-800.jpg
40KB, 653x435px
>>2815615
get laid
>>
>>2815610
That promo only exists because that old man let him do it.
>>
>regrets inventing the term "pipebomb"
>hay kids remember when pipebomb???
>>
>>2815650

The Punk/MITB angle is basically an angle a company can only do once. Not liking it is one thing but not getting it is dumb as hell.
>>
>>2815602
Jericho was always right
>>
>>2815615

Corbin, Swagger and Lesnar could literally kill any overweight autismo fan they wanted.
>>
>>2815899
I'm pretty confident I could handle Corbin or anyone else with a minions tattoo
>>
>>2815899
>2 football players and an olympic wrestler
>>
>>2815927

>shoot thinking you could handle a former boxer
>>
>>2815937
You mean like Big Show is a shoot boxer but got his ass kicked by everyone he ever tried to pick a fight with?
>>
>>2815959
>comparing a 2 time Golden Gloves champ to big slow
>>
>>2815602
hes a mark for himself.
>>
>>2815615
Fucking Daniel Puder could probably kick your ass with ease.
>>
Not even his real twitter account you nitwits. Its funny you bash Punk but YOU ARE STILL talkign about him. RENT FREE.
>NEXT!
>>
>>2815959
Bro, is this the hill you really wanna die on? There's probably not an active male professional wrestler on the planet that wouldn't kick your ass. Even the 205 Manlets.
>>
>>2815602
>HAHA GUISE PIPE BOMB REMEMBER!???!?!? LMAO
>>
>>2817796
That's not Twitter you fucking "nitwit" now fuck off and kys retard
>>
>>2817796
>Not even his real twitter account you nitwits
Apparently you're the nitwit.
>>
>>2817828
>>2817832
18+
>>
>>2819221
it's instagram, moron.
>>
>>2819237
Have sex
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.