[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making the switch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: holyfuckingyum.png (749KB, 921x921px) Image search: [Google]
holyfuckingyum.png
749KB, 921x921px
Two days. Only two days remain until NJPW decides to print their footmark firmly on American soil for what promises to be an incredible weekend. Why haven't you made the switch yet, E-drones? Now is as good a time as any to at least take a gander at another product. With the G1 Special shows in America airing LIVE (Saturday night, 8 PM EST on AXS TV and NJPWworld.com/Sunday night, 8 PM EST on NJPWworld.com), watching NJPW has never been easier. Come join us, E-drones, we have great wrestling and incredible characters. Don't worry, we won't tell Kevin Dunn and Vince that you're watching NJPW with us so your jobs aren't at stake. Historically, companies have thrived, feeding off of each other and growing together under the pressure of competition. If you want wrestling to create some sort of buzz, if you want wrestling to be fun and interesting again, you'll watch the G1 shows this weekend. Make the switch, E-drones. Trust me, you will NOT regret it.
>>
>>2815591

Because NJPW in 2017 compared to what it was once before is as shit as WWE in 2017 compared to what it was once before.

I ain't watching Kenny 'King Fag' Omega when I've seen Inoki vs Robinson, the invasions, the gauntlet matches, Takada vs Mutoh etc etc etc.
>>
>>2815591
Why do I have to make the switch?

Why can't I watch both?

Why does everything on the internet have to be "us versus them?"

Why can't I recognize all brands for their strengths and choose what to watch based on taste?

Why can't we all just enjoy wrestling and mandrama?

Why am I still here?
>>
>>2816151
I mean... Do you really have the time to watch it all?
>>
>>2815591
Mainly because of these shill threads. I don't even watch E at this point. /impact/ is where it's at.
>>
File: 1498751715615.jpg (40KB, 297x170px)
1498751715615.jpg
40KB, 297x170px
Sorry but I'm watching Slammiversary this weekend and won't have time to watch Tanahashi vs Mr Ass and Cawdy vs Okada.
>>
>>2816219
Is CAWdy the greatest mock nickname in history?
>>
>>2816170
Not really, I've fallen back on PPV, big shows, matches online, and maybe catching the 90 min version of RAM/SD. It's not like you can miss anything with the insane amount of replays WWE does.

Watching NJPW feels like watching an HBO show, you binge a bit and then wait for the next thing. I like that.
>>
I find it hard to believe someone wrote a fucking book long post about what other people watch like holy shit dude
>>
>>2816237
Third behind undercarder and jannetty
>>
>>2816314
Undercarder is good but it isn't as true to reality as CAWdy. Adding "netty" at the end of names is alright and a classic but it's not something specific.
>>
>>2816237
fatt lardy
>>
File: mbfyb.gif (791KB, 245x150px)
mbfyb.gif
791KB, 245x150px
>>2816309

I find it hard to believe someone managed to look like THIS much of a faggot, this much of a complete retard, this much of a complete and utter piece of garbage in such a few amount of words. Then again, E-drones never cease to amaze with their incompetence.
>>
>>2816352
meh as fuck
>>
>>2816352
Mitt Cardy
>>
>>2816170
im a friendless loser who cant have sex so yes
>>
>>2816354
Ok Japdrone nice deflection
>>
>>2815599
>Because NJPW in 2017 compared to what it was once before is as shit as WWE in 2017 compared to what it was once before.

Says who? WWF/E was always fucking shit, it was popular sure but outside of a Bret Hart a Randy Savage, Curt Hennig and one or two others their style of wrestling was always mediocre. This year has been incredible for New Japan wrestling wise, you literally sound like that old prick in every bar in every town bitching about how "back in my day".

>Kenny 'King Fag' Omega

At least TRY for fuck sake.
>>
Bullet Club fags are cancer. Real fans love the Third Generation guys
>>
Make the switch, E-drones. We won't stop until you have. ;)
>>
Could a hootski in this thread spare a Too Sweetski for a good brother?
>>
SHIN NIHON PRO-WRES, ICHIBAN
>>
>>2815591
I got a first row ticket for night one today. Feels good.
>>
>>2817095
The Elite fags are cancer. They ruined Bullet Club.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.