[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlemania main event changed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: image_26.jpg (167KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image_26.jpg
167KB, 1080x1080px
The Wrestlemania 34 plans have changed. John Cena is retiring next year from full time. The main event will be John Cena vs Roman Reigns. Roman is beating Brock at summerslam. John Cena is beating Jinder at summerslam.
>>
thanks reddit
>>
>>2815555
Waste of a get
>>
>>2815558
gets are meaningless in general, redditor. even more so on a board as slow as this you fucking retarded newfag.
>>
>>2815551
That's one way to get Cena cheered on his full time retirement.

Guess Roman's good for something after all.
>>
>John Cena is retiring next year from full time
Cena retired from full time in 2015.
>>
But Cena was never a full time wrestler though he's a part timer
>>
>>2815559
All these 4chan maymay buzzwords in one post!
>>
>>2815551
>john cena
>fulltime
he not full time since end of 2015
>>
>>2815577
name 3 buzzwords in that post you fucking idiot
>>
>>2815585
Get a load of this sperglord. Your neckbeard needs a trim
>>
>>2815551
Big Dog already passed BMJ

Big Dog works the smarks and all normal and sensible people love him
>>
>>2815587
go back
>>
Totally onboard with this. At least that means the title won't be on Lesnar for a year, and if Reigns is going to main event again, at least now it will be fresh. Can't wait to see Cena fucking annihilate Roman on the mic.
>>
File: 1379078191931.jpg (46KB, 452x477px) Image search: [Google]
1379078191931.jpg
46KB, 452x477px
>>2815558
>5555
>get
ok kid
>>
>>2815559
>gets
>redditor
>newfag
3 4chan buzzwords.
>>
>>2815621
You may not be the most autistic poster on 4chan, but damn you're trying
>>
>>2815642
>gets
not a buzzword
>redditor
not a buzzword
>newfag
not a buzzword
>>
>>2815659
you're a redditor
>>
>>2815663
HURRRRRRRR
>>
>>2815665
>maybe if i keep saying it, I'll win!
>>
>>2815670
good argument you blithering fuckhead
>>
>>2815679
Ur a reditor
>>
BASED ROMAN GOING OVER CENETTY IN HIS FOURTH WRESTLEMANIA EVENT IN A ROW
>>
the absolute state of this site
>>
File: 4chan-reddit.jpg (29KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-reddit.jpg
29KB, 800x500px
>>2815865
Who was the Jannetty?
>>
>Romanetty retires Undertaker at WM33
>Romanetty retires Brock at SummerSlam
>Romanetty retires Cena at WM 34
>Romanetty retires Rock at WM 35
>Romanetty still can't get over
>Romanetty causes record low ratings
>Romanetty causes WWE to lose their TV deal
>Romanetty causes WWE to go bankrupt by 2020

Best timeline.
>>
>>2815551
why can't he get over, bros? ;_;
>>
>>2816056
Because he's the micro hound, the nano canine, the pico pupper.
>>
>>2816014
reddit draws dimes and regularly puts on 5 star discussion threads, this place is just three NEETs nashposting 24/7 and jerking off to diva feet
>>
>>2816056
Because he's already the most over guy of all time already. He can't get over - he is over
>>
>>2816056
Tainted goods. Everyone knows he's Vince's pet project and they will push back for the rest of his career.
>>
>>2815551
This isn't happening, if you can't see the path intended for Roman you're blind.

Roman will lose to Strowman at GBOF, meaning Strowman v Lesnar will be at Summerslam.

Lesnar wins.

In the following months, it'll look like Reigns keeps getting wins but also not really moving forward.

Lesnar will beat off Rollins, Balor.

Then Reigns overcomes the odds and wins the Rumble.

Setting up Lesnar v Reigns in what seems an impossible task.

Reigns overcomes the odds and win.

Cena will win the WWE title at Wrestlemania crowning his 17th time.
>>
>>2816457
>fantasy booking
go back
>>
>>2816457
>Lesnar will beat off Rollins, Balor.
jinkies yelissa
>>
>>2815551

I thought they wanted to do something great for SummerSlam. As of now it sounds like an utter shit show.
>>
>>2815636
>quads arent a get

wew lad
>>
>>2816457

Roman vs Strowman isn't for the #1 contender spot. Roman is just the #1 contender, and they haven't stated otherwise on the show, so he's going over at GBOF.

>Lesnar will beat off Rollins, Balor

Now this I can get behind ;)
>>
>>2816056
bullshit mary sue booking, making him talk when the guy is clearly more suited to handing out beatings than cutting cheesy promos, overexposure, being placed against dudes that are well liked like Braun is pretty much wwe themselves dooming him to getting booed.
>>
>>2816661
>bullshit mary sue booking
You know he's lost like, a lot, right?
>>
>>2816675
Name 5 clean losses he has had since the shield break up.
>>
>>2817025
Seth Rollings
Braun Strowman
Kevin Owens ( no dq match there's no clean or dirty.)
Finn Balor
Samoa Joe
>>
File: ]T15FNR%O~6`0WQ%231D4M2.jpg (29KB, 1122x157px) Image search: [Google]
]T15FNR%O~6`0WQ%231D4M2.jpg
29KB, 1122x157px
>>2817025
moving the goal posts I see
>>
>>2817040

There was interference via the titantron for both of his losses to Samoa Joe
>>
>>2816661
>cutting cheesy promos

I keep hearing smarks saying this but I never heard him cut a cheesy promo since his early singles days that smarks overblown and overreacted.

Most of Roman's promos are pretty much tweener stuff, none of that "I respect you but..." blurb that a babyface like Cena cuts.

Makes me think if these smarks really watch Raw or are just parroting what they hear from somewhere.
>>
>>2817040
>He had just pissed hot, ref bump was still needed
>ok
>Interference is Interference
>He had just pissed hot
>choked off of a distraction

So....1, maybe 2 are truely clean? Depending on how you look at it.
>>
>>2817046
Fucking hell are you really using FCW stats? That is like arguing who is the GOAT NBA player based on their middle school league stats.
>>
>>2816014
4chan is the Lou Thesz of the internet. Not primordially old, extremely influential, and super fucking dead.
>>
>>2817145
to be fair his early days were absolutely not overblown at all. they really were that bad.
>>
>>2817200
the fcw stats don't mean anything. they're just part of the cart you fucking retard. they don't obstruct the WWE stats in any way.
>>
>>2816457
>Roman wins the rumble again
>Beats Lesnar at Roadblock
>All to get Cena over at Wrestlemania

This booking is retarded enough for WWE to actual do it.
>>
>>2815551
But they're on different shows! How can this be?!!!
>>
>>2817289
Not any worse than "Sparklecrotch", "Justin Bieber" or "fruity tooty booty". In fact I'd say those are more embarrassing, aside from the Roman and the Beanstalk promo
>>
>>2817360

Haven't you been watching the promos for "free agent" John Cena's return? He's clearly going to be on both shows
>>
>>2816041
Lmao this.
>>
>>2817376
Far worse than sparkle crotch and justin bieber. Frooty tooty doesn't even fucking rank. Sufferin' succotash and roman and the beanstalk were worse than the genisis of michal mcguillicutty
>>
>>2815551
Man we thought it would be bad when he was just getting another Main coronation. Now it's a clean win over Brock at Summerslam and a clean win over Cena for his third coronation at Mania???

Fuck this company.
>>
>>2817546
Sparklecrotch and Justin Bieber were way too forced and they kept it up for weeks. Fruity tooty booty was corny even for Jericho standards. At least Roman was self-aware about the Sufferin Soccotash thing being stupid and said it wasn't easy to say, winked at the camera and shit
>>
>>2817569
doesn't make it any better, wanna-be meltzer
>>
>>2817571
The fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>2815604
>Indians
>normal
>sensible
>>
>>2815551
Is this the greatest picture of all time?
>>
>>2816661
Braun is only well liked because he beats the shit of Romanetty on the reg, no one cared about him before that.
>>
Another Wrestlemania gate broken guaranteed
>>
>>2815551
Would this draw dimes?
>>
>>2817926
His elimination from the Andre got massive boos

>>2821327
>bumping fake news
>>
based
>>
>>2815551
Roman Roids will Main Event 4 Wrestlemanias in a row.

No wonder WWE is dieing
>>
File: gintama-kagura-crying.jpg (48KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
gintama-kagura-crying.jpg
48KB, 704x528px
>>2815551
Brock vs Roman vs samoa vs cena vs strawman vs nakamura vs styles vs omega.

that with a golden booking and a golden people behind the match.

Also hell in a cell match and the one who loses gets retired from wwe. and an interrruption in the match from the undertaker and another interruption from jinder hamal and randy orton.

also two spots with tables on flames and a video in the end of the match from the wyatt familiy with boo dallas on it.

> mfw will never happen.
>>
>>2815604
>normal and sensible people
>watching mandrama at all
>>
>>2824581
>MAD
>>
>>2815551

>completely stifling your own efforts to get Jinder over with poos by putting him up against the one guy poos like more than him just two months into his title reign

Nadda gonna happen nigga. Besides, why would they fight each other if they were both already champs? They unifying the belts already?
>>
I've wanted Roman vs Cena at Mania since Day 1 of Roman's push. Don't tease me.
>>
>>2825111
Should of happened when cena had major heat with smarks. Roman would have actually got cheered
>>
>>2825111
Roman should have actually won the Rumble and main-evented WM30 against Cena. He'd be guaranteed overness for the next decade. Instead, they gave the moment to an injury-prone manlet whose career ended 2 weeks later.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.