[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meltzer confirmed it was moved to SummerSlam What will they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

>Meltzer confirmed it was moved to SummerSlam

What will they do for the WM34 main event now?
>>
Maybe they'll put on a main event fans actually want to see for a change
>>
>>2815224
Meltzer hasn't confirmed it. Dave doesn't operate like that. He always says things in a way where he can say he was right and never admit he was wrong. Saying Brock vs. Roman "could" happen doesn't mean it will.

According my sources. Brock vs. Reigns will happen at WM 34. Braun vs. Brock still happening at SummerSlam. Four way with Brock, Braun, Finn, Seth also being considered.
>>
>>2815224
>if i keep posting my fan fiction then maybe people will believe it
>>
>>2815224
Cena vs Roman is the big money match that probably should do sooner rather than later.
>>
>>2815224
Reigns vs Samoa Joe

Joe Samoey is winning against Lesnar.
>>
>>2815224
>le meltz
So pretty much just a toss up?
>>
>>2815239
>According to my sources

Nobody cares what your asshole has to say
>>
Actual quote:

>The scheduled main event for SummerSlam, and possibly WrestleMania, changed a few weeks ago.

>The only question is what they did change to. It was confirmed to us that a few weeks ago, probably just before the Roman Reigns interview where he said he wanted a shot at the Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe winner, that plans for SummerSlam on 8/20 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn changed from Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman as the main event to Lesnar vs. Reigns.
>>
>>2815224
Roman v Cena. They can see Cena becoming more and more part time and are worried about losing him soon so Vince wants to get this match on asap. Also he is worried about not being able to book it before he dies.
& Brock v Braun probably
>>
>>2815271
does Vince really think Roman beating BMJ will get him over?
>>
>>2815292
He thinks Roman is already over. Doesn't matter how bad ratings are or the fact that he should be selling more merch than Cena given the ludicrous amount of merch they give him and have been peddling over everyone else for the past four years. Reigns is his pick, so that means the company would go bankrupt before he goes with any plan that isn't "build the entire program around Roman".
>>
>>2815292
Vince keeps giving Reigns these "coronating" moments even though anybody with sense has realised he's been damaged goods for a long time now.
>>
>>2815292
Do you really have to ask this after the last 3 years?
>>
If you listened like 30 seconds more you would have heard what he thinks the plan is.
>>
>>2815292
Cena winning does nothing for either of them, unless they turn one of them full heel in the process, which I don't think is likely.

If Roman ever fully turns, who is the choice to be top babyface?

>Finn
Would be the obvious choice if he wasn't about to turn 36
>Seth
Not that good of face, needs a character tweak, and better suited as a heel
>Dean
Only if they let him go full Stone Cold/Roddy Piper, but they're not going to
>Sami
Roman is way more bankable
>Mojo
Darkhorse, needs an overhaul
>Cass
Perhaps, but very unproven
>Big E
Need to hear him cut a serious promo
>Am I missing anyone?
>>
File: vince7.jpg (29KB, 515x480px) Image search: [Google]
vince7.jpg
29KB, 515x480px
>>2815225
>Maybe they'll put on a main event fans actually want to see for a change
HAHAHAHA!!!
GOOD ONE PAL!!
>>
Probably a rematch or Braun vs Reings/Brock
>>
>>2815323
>Finn obvious choice
Based on what? try studying history of who Vince McMahon's handpicked guys are.

If Roman did turn heel, I think Braun is someone who both Vince and fans would get behind. The only problem I see is he isn't the best looking guy, maybe if he trimmed beard he'd look more ruggedly hamdsome like Steve Austin.
>>
File: FIVED.jpg (167KB, 650x382px) Image search: [Google]
FIVED.jpg
167KB, 650x382px
>>2815323
>anti-draw Romannetty is more bankable than Zayn

By what metrics? Zayn is a better wrestler, talker and babyface.

>Need to hear him cut a serious promo
>>
>>2815224
>Joe and Brock feud is the most interesting thing they've thrown together in years
>Kill it after 4 weeks so Roman can win again

Goodie.
>>
>>2815239
Dave isn't wrong about the way he says shit, this is a company that changes their plans night to night and is nonsensical as fuck. No one could predict that one ppv where road dogg and billy gunn switched title matches for no reason, it was also done day of.

This is a company that's done even stupidier shit on a moments notice. Meltz always says scape goat shit like "plans change" but plans in this company literally always change sometimes by an hourly basis.
>>
>>2815362
Reminder that RAW is still being re-written as it's airing
>>
>>2815362
This is the company that laid the groundwork for a year long angle between Bray and Orton and said "nah fuck it" 4/5 through it and moved one of them to another show.
>>
>>2815224
>Dave: "Well...I guess...I mean...it could happen, you know..."

>Internet smarks: "Dave Meltzer has announced that WWE's plans are the following..."

What did the Internet smarks mean by this?
>>
>>2815224
This will headline WM34 and there's nothing /asp/ can do about it.
>>
>>2815224
Something the fans want to see? A main event that won't end in BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
>>
lensar will win retard roman will "redeem" himself for mania
>>
>>2815306
>le damaged goods meme

Only perpetuated by smarks aka subhumans whose opinions barely matter
>>
>>2815464
Deano already won

Nothing left to prove
>>
>>2815362
So essentially Dave's word is useless. Yes, we already know this. He's not a journalist. He's fake news for fake fights.
>>
>>2815441
That's what a smart company does when they see how awful it's going. It's called pulling the plug on absolutely dog shit.
>>
>>2815639
It wasn't the writing's fault their Mania match got cut short.

Moving Bray to RAM meant Spooky House Match had no stakes. Who knows what the plan actually was going into the summer. With the burning. Rowan coming back. All his sheep kino.

Now that WWE has no plans for Rowan and Harper I think it shows they were going to have a role in the rest of the angle. It was dumb short sighted booking that hurt everyone except for Jinder Mahal.
>>
>>2815612
As opposed to the hopeless mouthbreathing street shitting Roman marks whose opinions simply do not matter at all.
>>
>>2815639
>Give them a shit Mania match with a terrible gimmick that they can't work their way around.
>"Wow, this story is going pretty bad, let's pull the plug after this last match."
>Give them another absolutely horrible gimmick match with a total joke of a finish.
>"Yeah, see, we were right to pull the plug on this."
Thing is, you probably captured exactly how they work, they're probably patting themselves on the back for that one.
>>
>>2815639
>It's called pulling the plug on absolutely dog shit

[Roman push intensifies]
>>
>>2815362
I heard the Orton getting his head bashed by Lesnar was planned the day of.
>>
>>2815323

Bray Wyatt.
>>
>>2815612
Lol nice one dude XD

Upvoted!
>>
Cena vs Reigns with Cena winning #17

Rematch at next Mania or following Summerslam
>>
>>2815224
BKOSSWTOAS
>>
File: 1485566757919.webm (642KB, 380x342px) Image search: [Google]
1485566757919.webm
642KB, 380x342px
>>2815224
when the product has gotten so bad you're numb hearing the news that Jhon might put over Roman at WM
>>
>>2815657
From whatever we saw of Harper and Rowan now, Harper seems to be happy and inviting people to barbecues and shit, so they can go with Bray's grip on Luke loosening and give him his own character. With Rowan's sheep thing they can go with Erick always had been disturbed and easily fell under Bray's thumb.
All these are good potential stories if only SMACKDOWN WOULD GIVE THEM SCREENTIME
>>
>>2815323
Cena winning will at least satisfy the crowd's lust for Roman's head on a pike
Roman winning will only piss off anyone who didn't think Roman had superman booking before
>>
Lesnar v Strowman is uniroinically the most interesting match I want to see, should definitely save it for WM34.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.