[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E-Drone here. NJPWfags I need your help. I want to transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: GRAN BOITALIK.png (139KB, 218x236px) Image search: [Google]
GRAN BOITALIK.png
139KB, 218x236px
E-Drone here. NJPWfags I need your help. I want to transition from WWE to NJPW. How do I start? What should I watch? Where do I watch NJPW?
>>
>>2815155
Just watch the g1 climax

It's a big tournament with all the important guys having matches with each other and it's unlike anything the WWE does
>>
>>2815155
Either have faith and sign up to njpwworld.com (there is an option for an english site on top of the page), its like a dollar cheaper than the WWE network and pretty much the same thing.
Or just go to watchwrestling.uno and stream it, if youre interrested, feel free to subscribe to their network
>>
Now is actually a really good place to start. Watch the G1 specials that weekend and then the G1 climax when it's on.
>>
>>2815155
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm going to sign up for a month of New Japan World this week to check out G1 in the US. Should be fun.
>>
File: 1463970431065.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463970431065.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>2815158
>>2815161
Good suggestions, but where do we watch?

Not the OP, just another guy interested in watching NJPW
>>
>>2815165
If I can direct your attention to the post above yours...
>>
>>2815165
NJPW World. If you're a lazy or cheap ass then just google, a lot of the popular ones are easy to find.
>>
samethreadiposteveryday.txt
>>
>>2815155

My E Dr. is more One than yours.
>>
File: superkix.gif (1016KB, 280x156px) Image search: [Google]
superkix.gif
1016KB, 280x156px
>>2815165
>>2815161
>>2815158
>>2815160
>>2815163
>>2815195
>>2815212

Hey nerds, they'll be airing on AXS TV on Saturday night at 8 PM EST, so if you've ever been curious about making the switch, now's as good a time as ever. If you don't have AXS, just pay for a subscription and check out both shows this weekend. Unlike the WWE, NJPW is a product that very well deserves your hard-earned buck.
>>
Why not watch both?
>>
>>2815584
This.

WWE isn't as bad when you watch the the 90 minute versions and PPVs. NXT isn't as good as it once was, but it's still the company's best show.

Then tune into NJPW for something different and see some great matches in the ring.

It's not the greatest time to be a wrestling fan, but damn if there isn't a lot of content out there.
>>
>>2815584
I have a job thus less time to be willingly wasted for an almost surely disappointing product.
>>
>>2815595
in ring wise and match quality it's the best it's ever been
>>
File: C_GZ9npUMAAVPIK.jpg (130KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C_GZ9npUMAAVPIK.jpg
130KB, 1200x900px
>>2815598
>>
Seriously though, just tune into AXSTV this Saturday. They'll be live for the first time from the US.

Promise you it would be a good starting point. Then you can go back and watch the matches like Nakamura, Styles, Omega etc.
>>
>>2815165
See:
>>2815579
>>2816006
>>
Torrent that shiet, it's not that hard of work.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.