[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's hype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

Who's hype?
>>
File: tumblr_mi5b4eIJ9W1rw13pho1_1280.jpg (601KB, 1157x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi5b4eIJ9W1rw13pho1_1280.jpg
601KB, 1157x1600px
Most excited I've been for a match in months desu
>>
I am, except apparently they taped it at the very end of the taping so expect Full Sail to be a fucking coffin for this.
>>
>>2814056

I'm going to beat off furiously during this match.
>>
>>2814065
Exactly what I was afraid of
>>
>>2814065
>>2814076
according to spoilers Full Sail was still pretty fucking hyped for it. At least one "women's wrestling!" chant was reported.
>>
>>2814083
That'd be a pleasant surprise. Full Sail has gotten really bad at reacting especially near the end of tapings, lately.
>>
>>2814083

>"women's wrestling!" chant

Is this supposed to be insulting to the women? Because it sounds like it.
>>
>>2814083
>this cancer is still being chanted in mid 2017
Smarks were a mistake.
>>
>>2814083

>Women's wrestling
>This is wrestling
>You deserve it

Can these fucktards come up with any worse chants?
>>
Yes im ready. Because they're going to make MITB look like a pile of puke
>>
>>2814056
Even knowing the finish I am more hype for this match than for anything in a good while.
>>
Is this the thread?

>purple nigger
>>
>>2814157
Who /hoho/ here?
>>
let's see if hoho has improved
>>
Worst fucking elbow drop today
>>
5 more gimmicks and he might make it to ram
>>
Why don't these announcers work the main shows? They're a million times better than the shit commentary on RAW and Smackdown.
>>
nigga u gay
>>
THOSE WINDSHIELD TIDDAYS
>>
Nikki will never jump on your car and press her sweaty tits against your windshield.
>>
File: 1365812835448.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1365812835448.gif
3MB, 300x225px
>you'll never be a security guard that gets to 'hold back' a thicc wrestler
>>
That's a really pathetic desk
>>
>>2814196
at least he gets a desk, apparently bryan and angle just stand in their room and get yelled at
>>
>>2814205
Good point
>>
HE LEAKIN
>>
JUST
>>
fuck this gay ass company
>>
lmao, jesus, Oney.
>>
File: 2014-08-19 18.48.38.jpg (228KB, 1600x1212px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-19 18.48.38.jpg
228KB, 1600x1212px
>>2814183
>mfw
>>
How many times are we going to see this shit video package
>>
Oney Lorcan is the real shooter brother

ONEY VS BROCK LET'S GO
>>
>>2814066
Same here buddy.
>>
Aaahahahaha

They fucked up the audio for the commercial. That's awesome.
>>
heel itami will be good
>>
I highly doubt Nikki won but this should be good
>>
File: sadcena.jpg (28KB, 342x373px) Image search: [Google]
sadcena.jpg
28KB, 342x373px
>ONEY vs Shibata can never happen now
>>
Who's ready for the battle for the best tits in NXT?
>>
I love that Regal has brass knuckles sitting on his desk
>>
OK I haven't seen that before.
>>
Based
>>
>>2814292
I bet that's a Chekhov's Gun that will come into play involving Pete Dunne at a later date and Regal will gift them to him as a passing of the torch of villainy to his spiritual shitcunt son.
>>
>Asuka vs. Nikki with Mauro commentating
God DAMN this is comfy.
>>
full sail is so shit
>>
>>2814381
Yeah I said it earlier in the thread, they'd be a coffin for this.
>>
>>2814381
Yeah those kids are pissing me off
>>
Man, that fucking ruled.

Please let Nikki get the belt eventually, Haitch.
>>
>>2814408
>Bate/Dunne
>Asuka/Cross

How is it HHH is BTFO the main roster so badly with these MOYT candidates?
>>
>>2814419
1) He books simple pro wrestling stories and doesn't try to outsmart his audience.
2) He lets the wrestlers wrestle in the style that got them over.

People say a lot about whether or not Haitch will flop when he gets the company, but if he just keeps those two things about his booking philosophy, it'll be so much better than it is right now.
>>
File: neckbear.png (189KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
neckbear.png
189KB, 345x337px
>>2814391
>Asuka has kids cheering her on, chanting her name
>"grrr those kids are pissing me off"
neckbeard rage is hilarious
She's hot and she can go, this match proved it.
Get over it
>>
>>2814433

If you needed this match to prove she can wrestle, you haven't been watching her.
>>
Reminder that Ember will pin Asuka after ONE(1) Eclipse.
>>
>>2814458
Fake News
>>
>>2814458
>Implying
She's gonna have to hit it at least twice for people to be happy.
Asuka'll probably make it out of the ring before getting pinned like Roode did with the GTS.
>>
>>>2814458
I don't know what the fuck Haitch sees in her. Nikki is so much more entertaining. She's earned the honour of breaking the streak and getting the title.
>>
Reminder that Asuka leaves NXT undefeated and vacates the title before going to Smackdown and getting squashed by Lana
>>
>>2814466
I think they made their decision a while ago and then Nikki really, really stepped her game up in the meantime.

At a certain point though I think you need to stick with your long term planning. You can put the belt on Nikki later.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.