[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Lana so hated by normies and smarks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: DDW1fpTXcAAmo4P.jpg (54KB, 358x600px) Image search: [Google]
DDW1fpTXcAAmo4P.jpg
54KB, 358x600px
>>
Is this some tumblr bullshit? Those "people" don't count as fans. They watch purely to find things to cry about
>>
>>2813863
I fucking loved watching 2 fat tumblr chicks get BTFO in the crowd when Carmella won the briefcase again. Crowds are getting full of fat chicks
>>
Smarks don't hate Lana. They love jerking their itty bitty cocks to her. Normies dont watch WWE.
>>
lmao, wow, praising Dana Brooke but singling out Lana. That is fucking something.

That's actually extremely bitchy, if it was up to Lana, I think she'd just be Rusev's manager forever, but y'know what, WWE split 'em up and told her to do something and she's trying her hardest to do it, but because she was given the "hot girl" gimmick, she's worth less than the rest? Fuck off.
>>
File: 1494787172698.jpg (9KB, 169x166px) Image search: [Google]
1494787172698.jpg
9KB, 169x166px
>not lumping Bliss and Dana into the same category as Lana
fucking waifufags seething because RuRu got her first
>>
>>2813872
Bliss has more talent than every other woman in that image and it's not even close
>>
>>2813872
I guarantee it's some teenage girl who made this image.
>>
It's because they think pro wrestlers should be rewarded for their fake fighting ability and not be in the spot they're in just because they're attractive or whatever. Idgaf though Lana could talk circles around 99% of the women's roster and that's far more important on a roster full of stuttering retards
>>
Based Lana working fat chicks into praising the talent of Tamina and Nia - the poster women for nepotism. Vince bless her.
>>
>>2813863
They are triggered by hot women, they think they are a threat to "real women's wrestling"

The irony is that Lana is actually working real fucking hard at trying to be a good wrestler. But she's hot, so it's assumed she's just trying to coast off her looks.
>>
>>2813863
This was made by some fat tub of lard bitch that's envious of Lana being everything she's not. 100% guaranteed.
>>
>>2813876
>>2813882
This. I can just picture the hamplanet seething as she made this. Nothing gets to women quite like other more attractive, more hard working women being successful.
>>
>>2813877
>roster full of stuttering retards
I mean this really, really, really isn't something you can blame on the girls themselves. Or the men who also come off like stuttering retards. I think you can't stress this enough.
>>
I thought most like Lana. She got great arena reaction especially back in the day, still gets okay reactions even though they booked her as a none player for a while now.

Smarks kind of liked her especially with all those nuclear heatz backstage stories put out. It's an automatic reaction to push back at management
>>
>>2813896
Except I can because when they are actually good at speaking (Lana, Alexa on occasion) they are clearly allowed to add to the promo themselves. But then you have people like Nia and Bayley who have no composure or presence in front of a crowd and have zero idea what to say so they are forced to stick to a script. Even on that "shoot" show Raw Talk, Bayley still fucked up like crazy.
>>
They mad cuz they can't have BASED RuRu
>>
>>2813863
Because she is the prettiest one.
>>
>>2813863
>She's not as good as the other girls because she's hot and is barely starting her career as a wrestler
Why do women hate other women?
>>
>>2813863
>Lana
They're all jealous she married up and gets to suck big Bulgarian dick every single night.
>>
>>2813863
holy ding-dong diddly cringe
>>
>>2813863
Lana called a reporter fat (which I'm pretty sure was in kayfabe anyway) and retweeted a joke Jack Swagger posted about Rihanna singing about chains and whips exciting her but wondering how her ancestors felt
>>
>>2813863

Because she can't wrestle. She sucks at offense, she can't bump or sell, and she's slow as hell in the ring, even for a woman. I love her as a valet and a character, but fuck her as a wrestler
>>
>>2814005
Go lose some weight
>>
>>2813863
I think lana is as ugly as any of the other divas, don't hate her, just don't give a damn about this sjw women wrestling bull.
>>
>>2814016

You're just mad at the amount of dick and pussy I swim in on the reg.
>>
>>2814032
Getting raped by niggers doesn't count, Yelissa.
>>
>>2814034

It's the other way around, anon
>>
File: Rusev.gif (1MB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev.gif
1MB, 245x260px
>>2814088
>>
>>2813875
>Alexa Bliss
>Talent

Ok, little buddy, I think you got worked
>>
>>2813863
She isn't. She's hated by women.
>>
>>2813863
>Tamina, Carmella, Dana and Nia
>Talented
>>
Don't hate Lana herself. Just tired of the Russian BS when anyome w/innerwebs knows she's from FSU.
>>
>>2815567
>watch any match of the women praised on the internet
>it's a slogfest and often full of botches
>finish watching it and wonder why people praise it
>>
>>2813863
Roasties gonna roast.
>>
>>2814005
So she's about three times better than Nia or Dana then.
>>
>>2814005
>Because she can't wrestle.
Her match at Money in the Bank proved otherwise. She is decent.
>>
>>2813863
Because she sucks in the ring and is pretty.

Nia sucks just as much in the ring too but she's fat, ugly, and ethnic so these types of people find her endearing as they don't feel as much jealousy.

More than likely that image was made by some landwhale.

Either way I can never truly hate Lana for being the one to kill that shitty Ziggler, Rusev, Summer love clusterfuck angle
>>
>>2813868
The whole country is bruv
>>
>>2816226

If you think that is decent, then I have an island on the moon I want to sell you.
>>
>>2813872
Alexa atleast has a good mic work, the real shitters in this are Dana Brooke and Nia Jax. Talentless to the max.
>>
>>2813915
This, they can overcome the fact that Lana is the only woman that can have him
>>
File: IMG_20170630_113046.png (130KB, 332x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_113046.png
130KB, 332x321px
>>2813863
>>
>>2813875
Besides in the ring.
Because Bliss is easily one of the worst workers in the company. Only Dana (still not sold on Lana yet need to see more before I judge her) And Carmella are worst in the ring. Hell, Nia probably just pasted Bliss in the ring as well, and she sucks.
>Bliss fags haven't noticed that Bliss never wrestles anymore
>quick kedo stick squash match of Baily
>does nothing the next week
>gets dq'd in a quick 2 minute match with Nia
>walks out on a tag match the week after never getting into the ring
>hasn't wrestled in the last 2 weeks

She literally never wrestles. So either wwe is truing to hide the fact she sucks, or maybe she is actually training in the ring while not on TV.
>>
>>2817452
>or maybe she is actually training in the ring while not on TV.
You're too optimistic about that.
>>
>>2816278
At least Nia has an intimidating look. Alexa is a fucking dwarf. Who would realistically consider her a threat?
>>
>>2817505
This.

She needs a bodyguard or a stooge to help her win. Because Bliss doesn't look like she can best anyone in the division in a legit fight.
>>
>>2817505
I could've watched Nia BTFO womanlets for another hour on RAM this week. They should've kept feeding her enhancement divas until midnight.
>>
>>2817514

She was gassed 10 minutes into what turned into a 30 minute match. She probably would have had a heart attack had it gone 15 minutes longer.
>>
>>2817528
She looked fresh as a daisy to me. She could've spent another week tossing around those midgets.

Literally the best part of RAW this week.
>>
>>2817528
She still basically worked a 30 minute match. That is pretty impressive for any female on the roster, yet a gal her size.
>>
>>2817528
filtered
>>
>>2817528
You aren't even trying to pretend to be him/her anymore.
>>
>>2813863
how can you praise the talent of Dana Brooke and bash Lana in the same picture.

to OP's question, Smarks hate Lana because she's a throwback to the Kelly Kelly/Candice Michelle era of women's wrestling but since she's not allowed to be as sexual as the old divas she has to get over with one hand tied behind her back and Normies hate her because she's Russian.
>>
>>2813876
>>2813891
personally i think it is some black nationalist pintrest girl who is triggered naiomi is gonna lose the strap soon
>>
>>2816278
dana hits the gym. Nia is just big cass with tits.

she would be jobber tier if she were not tall
>>
File: stare.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
stare.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>2817452
she is a chicken shit heel goy
>>
>>2817452
WWE is really good at not exposing Bliss, the program with Bayley nearly ruined her.

Alexa almost never takes any bumps, I don't think she has the ability to make her opponent offense look good, so to that end Dana and Lana are way further along than her, but Bliss character is one of the strongest acts going today
>>
>raw champion on the top row
>smackdown champion on the bottom row
>the absolute state of smackdown
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.