[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with women and doing stinkfaces at live events?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: stinkybum.webm (883KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
stinkybum.webm
883KB, 406x720px
What is it with women and doing stinkfaces at live events?
>>
Nia's like fuck, that coulda been me.
>>
>>2813849
They're all fucking like rabbits backstage
>>
Based Emma ended up getting stinkfaced by all three of them. Lucky as fuck.
>>
>>2813849
wtf is that asuka?
>>
>>2813888
Yeah Waifuka does WWE house shows from time to time.

WWE is doing shows in Japan on Friday and Saturday so she is touring with them this week.
>>
>People in attendance sitting there not giving a fuck.
>>
>>2813888
no
>>
Stinkface from bayley would be great, anon.
>>
>>2813849
That excitement from Asuka right as Bayley does the move.
>>
>>2813849
why isn't the ref counting, if your opponent is down in the corner they are technically outside of the ring I thought
>>
>>2813849
Asuka marking out was adorable.
>>
>>2813956

Wrong. Still in the ring. There is a 5 count to let them out of the corner since they're touching the ropes, but they are considered inside of the ring.
>>
>>2813888
It's even crazier when you see clips of her tagging with Nikki Bella.

For some reason I had it in my head that Asuka was a stranger to the main roster Divas but she's probably already all buddy-buddy with them.

Asuka on Total Divas next year? lmao
>>
>>2814901
>christmas cake trying and failing to be hip with the western sluts

I'd watch it
>>
>>2814901
Bayley said Asuka barely speaks to anyone because of her poor English. She pretty much is a stranger but you wouldn't think so because of how energetic and comfortable she is in the ring.
>>
>>2813956
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2814927
>Bayley said Asuka barely speaks to anyone because of her poor English.
Well she's got like a half dozen other Japanese people to talk to in the WWE so she's really starving for company.
>>
>>2814932
Just Hideo and Hojo. Nakamura is on a different show and Io isn't going to start at the PC for months.
>>
>>2814936
Don't forget Funaki and that other Japanese ring announcer. My guess is Funaki is the agent/go-between for all of the Japanese wrestlers and the WWE.
>>
File: DCqA0HEUQAAk3Bp[1].jpg (111KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DCqA0HEUQAAk3Bp[1].jpg
111KB, 1200x675px
>>2814938
Shun Yamaguchi.
I wonder if Funaki's commentary is any good?
>>
>>2814927
Asuka doesn't 'speak' much but Bayley also made it sound like she's really playful and gets along well with people in spite of the language barrier
>>
>>2813849
I never got this either. Didn't Kelly Kelly used to do this as one of her moves even on tv?

Why would WWE want to ruin the fantasy that women do not smell down there? Stink face implies their ass smells. I just don't get it here.
>>
>>2814932

They don't all speak the same kind of Japanese. Nakamura said there's a bit of a language barrier between him and her because she speaks Osaka Japanese and most of the wrestlers speak Tokyo Japanese.
>>
>>2814901
Asuka was hired to develop the other talent. Part of that means wrestling with them on the main roster. They put her on house shows because they don't actually want to call her up but they still want her experience.
>>
full match:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiApnpB7qig
based gook cameraman
>>
File: IMG_2617.jpg (37KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2617.jpg
37KB, 320x265px
>>2813849
>ywn get stinkfaced by Bayley
>>
>>2814906
Asuka is barely 2 years older than Nikki
>>
>>2813849
Butts are fun
>>
>>2813849
women like to taste each others asses

have you never seen a Mike Adriano video?
>>
>>2815031
>taking the time to make serious comments under a name 90% of the board has filtered
>>
>>2815022
Unironically have sex
>>
>>2815031
What? I didn't know they were THAT different, I always thought the difference was more like someone from NY to someone from Texas both speaking English in their own way.
>>
>>2814556
>>2813946
Asuka likes butts.
>>
File: gooka.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gooka.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>2815411
because her face looks like one?
>>
>>2815412
>this one autist poster trying to force this meme
I bet your real life is super fulfilling and not empty and hollow at all
>>
>>2815421
>this one autist that makes the exact same replies to every monkey post
you are either the guy posting the monkey or a useful idiot helping the meme get recognized
>>
File: weeb.jpg (63KB, 579x436px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.jpg
63KB, 579x436px
>>2815421

Tell us how fulfilling your life is weeb. Go on.
>>
>>2815429
It is the guy posting the monkey falsefalgging trying to make people who like Asuka look like autists.

You will never see a monkey post without at least one reply.
>>
>>2813849

Most wrestlers actually like doing houseshows because they don't have to follow rigid scripts and have to care for camera angles and so on. They just get a finish and a time and they go out and have fun.
>>
>>2815469
They're just having fun, Maggle.
>>
>>2815434
weeb BTFO
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.