[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leddit took a survey of what wrestling they regularly watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: viewing.jpg (82KB, 938x559px) Image search: [Google]
viewing.jpg
82KB, 938x559px
Leddit took a survey of what wrestling they regularly watch

>tfw TNA the 6th most popular excluding WWE
>>
>le epic contrarians pretending they don't all watch RAM
Cute
>>
>>2813819

That and I guarantee that "33%" of them that watch NJPW watched Omega/Okada one time
>>
>ICW
Did better than I expected
>>
>>2813832
Its incredible how NJPW can do just one show a year and still thrive.
>>
>>2813768
None of them watch DDT?
>>
>>2813842
>>2813832
Top 5 NJPW wrestlers:
1. Omega
2. Okada
3. Naito
4. Tetsuya
>>
File: Phil_and_Show_share_a_laugh.jpg (34KB, 595x474px) Image search: [Google]
Phil_and_Show_share_a_laugh.jpg
34KB, 595x474px
>>2813768
>>tfw TNA the 6th most popular excluding WWE

Is it possible to become anymore JUSTed?
>>
At least they got double the votes of a youtube wrestling promotion
>>
CMLL confirmed true patrician taste
>>
>>2813768
E-DRONES ARE REDDIT

E-DRONES BTFO
>>
File: burial in progress.gif (2MB, 345x259px) Image search: [Google]
burial in progress.gif
2MB, 345x259px
>>2813768
>ICW lose to WCPW
LOL
>>
>>2813819
>>2813832
>being this assblasted over people not liking what you like

grow the fuck up
>>
reddit is reddit. They complain about WWE but refuse to watch impact because it's "uncool" despite it being a better sports entertainment program.
>>
>>2816329
Well since you're an impact mark, then answer my question. I stopped watching wrestling a bunch of years back, what happened to Pope? That guy had it all until he got injured and then when he came back he was doing some tag team with Devon Dudley I think? I stopped watching wrestling altogether about then because it was all very boring but that guy had it all to be a superstar in the wrestling world.
>>
File: 1440443020370.png (98KB, 545x398px) Image search: [Google]
1440443020370.png
98KB, 545x398px
>>2816277

>defending Reddit
>>
>>2816329
>better sports entertainment program
>feud started when a midget pulled a ring announcers pants down
>main event scene is ec3 and two wwe rejects (granted Bobby is good but still)

Kill yourself desu
>>
>>2813768
lol I always knew the e-drones were redditards
>>
>>2816463
Don't forget EC3 is actually an NXMeme reject
>>
>>2816463
tbf WWE's current champ is a reject from every promotion he's ever been in, including the WWE
>>
Can we do an /asp/ version of this? Strawpoll?
>>
>>2818377
EC3 quit the WWE iirc
>>
>>2816342
He midcarded for a year and is now one of the main announcers - he faced lashley in a street fight last year but apart from that nothing.
>>
>>2818387
Yeah and they must have really kicked up a fuss about that nobody NXT guy saying he was leaving.
>>
Can the mods please ban the faggot who just reposts everything he sees on reddit here?
>>
>>2816329
I was watching TNA for the first time in years because of Broken Matt last year. I mainly stopped watching because I don't get POP. And even when they were on DA, which I did have, I wasn't bothered to watch. I probably really stopped watching them around the time Nigel McGuinness was forced to quit. That was really the last time TNA was good. The 2010s have not been good for them whether is strictly business or the show itself. Only a few standout acts here and there have been worth seeing: Bad Influence, Roode & Storm, Bully Ray, Broken Matt & Juff.

When I was watching them again last year, I liked Drake a lot, but they don't push him. Allie is cute but they don't push her; apparently she's STILL doing the mousy shtick instead of being full blown Cherry Bomb. EC3 is good but he can't really wrestle, and that's another big problem with TNA is they don't really have any good wrestling.
>>
>>2818388
Why?
>>
>no wrestlecircle
>>
File: 1422253561865.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1422253561865.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
TNA HAS BEEN IMPROVING SINCE THAT STUPID "LE PREVIOUS OWNERSHIP SUCKED" EPISODE

DAVE MELTZER EVEN SAID IMPACT IS BETTER THAN RAW ON MOST WEEKS
WHY IS NO ONE WATCHING US?
>>
>>2818459
Well it all started when Vince Russo came up with the name Total Nonstop Action, to be shortened to TNA, a clever pun because TNA also can mean Tits And As.Then being anchored down by a grade school level sex pun they got a very lucrative TV deal with Spike under the conditions that Vince Russo never work there or have any influence on the product, that was ruined when Vince Russo accidentally emailed a journalist that he actually secretly was involved with TNA and when this came out Spike dropped TNA. Now nobody except mega-smarks watch or like TNA.
>>
Impact is based
>>
>>2813819
>Being called contrarians by 4Chan
hue
>>
Impact is actually episodic wrestling, in a sense that angles are built up week to week.

WWE does this, but more often than not their stale formula means that you simply feud on tv for a few weeks then blowoff on PPV and then switch partners, Impact is great because you have overlapping feuds and stories and WINS AND LOSSES MATTER

>>2818420
Allie is playing to her strengths. She's fine now and the Allie/Rosemary angle is moving slowly but surely.
>>
>>2818459
Pop TV is no place for a fucking wrestling show
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.