[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Southpaw is Kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: southpaw.jpg (28KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
southpaw.jpg
28KB, 800x590px
Cringe Day is joining the cast.

>We noted before that WWE recently filmed new material for future episodes of the Southpaw Regional Wrestling parody series. PWInsider reports that footage was filmed to introduce new characters played by The New Day, Seth Rollins, Rhyno and others. There's also been talk of releasing more SRW merchandise.

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0628/627549/mauro-ranallo-hypes-wwe-nxt-match/

Welp, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
It was always reddit tier garbage
>>
>>2813574
>New Day
>Seth Rollins

Killing fun things since
>>
>>2813581
Mostly agree, but I genuinely enjoyed the stuff with Gallows and Anderson.
>>
>>2813574
People like New Day are not Southpaw material.
>>
I'll hold out hope, Big E can probably pull it off so hopefully he's solo
>>
It was bad enough with Cena and Jericho hogging screentime but now cringe day too?

I just want more Tyler Breeze and Rusev
>>
>>2813574
>Rhyno
And yet faggots complain.
>>
It was great but this is going to ruin it.
Fucking niggers and their "comedy"
>>
My favorite thing was surfer dudes with attitudes and chadd 2 badd
>>
>>2813707
>haha look at us time traveling niggers in the racist south isnt this wacky lmao but seriously fuck white people
>>
File: St. George.jpg (53KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
St. George.jpg
53KB, 500x708px
>>2813574
Holding reserve on this until it's released.
>>
Having high hopes. Specially if Rhyno will be in this time.
>>
But Who was the sea creature?
>>
>>2813738
That was my first thought, but I'm sure even sure Rhyno can save it from the new day
>>
>>2813754
more importantly, who was La Barba Grande?
>>
>>2813770

Harper, that "ARRIBA" and these eyes reveal him
>>
>>2813581
This. It was fucking trash and /asp/ called it from day one. Once again, we lead where others follow.
>>
>>2813707

It was never funny to begin with.
>>
>>2813777
/asp/ loved it and rightfully so. Stay assblasted that people don't share your opinion.
>>
>>2813851
No they didn't. One or two dudes posted shit like "Hurr, ain't this funny!!" and then when it was pointed out to them that it was in fact shitty, tryhard, and embarrassing, they went away and stopped trying to get this weary old joke over on /asp/.

You were probably on of them.

Also, I got trips, so your argument is invalid.
>>
was never funny in the first place
>>
>>2813574
Who the fuck would buy merch of this?
>>
>4chan is such a contrarian shithole people can't tell what is actually fun any more
More for me then faggots
>>
>>2813851
You literally started watching WWE last year. Shut the fuck up your opinion means absolutly nothing ya cringy lil geek.
>>
yall miserable cunts need to off yourselves and i dont even care much about southpaw wrestling videos.
>>
>>2813614
i wish they'd let them do comedy like they used to more often
>>
>>2813574
>blacks brought in for chicken commercial comedy skits
you cannot make this shit up
>>
>>2813900
No, we all loved it minus one pissant crybaby. Check the archives faggot.

A week later a couple people were whining about it, but initially everyone liked it.
>>
>>2813918
>tfw people will eventually claim that they always hated gay cops.
>>
File: g138412947379670950 (1).png (72KB, 480x212px) Image search: [Google]
g138412947379670950 (1).png
72KB, 480x212px
>>2813972
>>
Let's just hope they are there because they're replacing Cena and his shitty act of pretending to be one of the boys and failing miserably at comedy.
>>
>>2813957
The way he thinks /asp/ has zero memory it's like arguing with Vince about booking consistently.
>>
>>2814014
>replying to yourself because your dumb post failed to land

wew lad.
>>
>>2813909
*timidly raises hand*

But not at WWE.com prices. Fuckers don't even offer free shipping at a certain price threshold.
>>
File: georgia_gold.jpg (107KB, 928x720px) Image search: [Google]
georgia_gold.jpg
107KB, 928x720px
>>2813952
Ric Flair: Woo, crispy!
Woo, tangy!
Cringe Day: AYOOOOOOOO!
HOL, UP!
SO-SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ HONEY MUSTARD N SHIET?
>>
File: tips.jpg (22KB, 332x389px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
22KB, 332x389px
>>2813777
>Once again, we lead where others follow.
>>
>>2813900
reddit spacing
>>
>>2813691
JeriGOAT can be a funny dude, but he surprisingly didn't do anything funny on Southpaw.
>>
>>2814001
Or just let Miz take his place as Lance Catamaran.

Kinda surprised Miz wasn't in it to begin with. He was hilarious as RoboCena and Dwarf Bryan.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.