[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED Ellsworth confirmed biggest draw in SD.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Sem título.png (752KB, 1058x488px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
752KB, 1058x488px
BASED Ellsworth confirmed biggest draw in SD.
>>
>>2813162
Ellsworth v Daniel Bryan is unironically the biggest money feud on the roster.
>>
>>2813162
>more views than the actual mitb match
TOP KEK
The reversal was a mistake
>>
>>2813168
>Miz vs Bryan gets no pay off
>We get Ellsworth vs Bryan instead
>This time it's Bryan's own creation coming back to haunt him
Big Script Ward does it again
>>
>>2813162
>visualizacoes
What 3rd world shithole language is this?
>>
BASED BIG HOG SAVING PRO WRESTLING
>>
>>2813449
Any country that speaks portuguese ya bitch
>>
>>2813162
It's fans old and new looking at how much WWE has fallen.
The first thing I watched when I started watching again was le pipebomb because I wanted to see how much damage the worked shoot did to the company, in the long run it was the beginning of the end at the cost of a brief ratings boost.
>>
>>2813162
Goes to show that stories > matches. All the good things WWE has done recently are story related. Ellsworth winning WMITB. Jinder winning the title. Gay Cops. Enzo and Cass on raw. Braun.

Anything that revolves around actual matches tends to be good undercard stuff for the diehards but will never draw.

TV has never been about the performances. Can you imagine a drama based around the actors acting ability. It could only work as a comedy because performance for performances sake is cheesy. Impressive but never really captures you.
>>
>>2813506
Good analysis. This is why NJPW will never gain traction in the US outside of the weeb diehards.
>>
>>2813506
This makes sense given 205. The stories are decent, the matches are good, but it don't draw
>>
>>2813512
As much as CM Punk and Bryan are amazing wrestlers no one cared about them till they actually got involved in interesting stories. Yes, the stories were sort of built around their technical ability but their ability didn't get them over, the story of them getting screwed by "the man" did. Same with Eddie and Benoit.

I don't know enough about NJPW to really comment but at least they protect their main events. So you don't need much of a story, just an angle to get interest.

>>2813550
205 and cruiserweight division is a horrible decision. All stakes are ruined by the notion that the fighters are essentially people who'll never make it to the top. NXT draws because all these kids and grizzled veterans are scratching and clawing to try and make it to the big leagues, that's something you can get invested in.
>>
>>2813591
Yeah, 205 needs to either get merged into RAM completely or get better publicity. Only reason I watched it in the beginning is because they moved Talking Smack, the best show WWE is actually doing, after 205
>>
>>2813607
I'm pretty sure the decision to put Jinder over was made due to his Talking Smack work. Given that kayfabe is dead, relaxed atmospheres like talking smack can actually help people get invested. Not like a podcast where all pretense of kayfabe is dropped, nor like promos which are so scripted that they end up saying nothing. Riding the line where the wrestlers actually appear human without destroying their gimmick is what will get butts in seats in this era.
>>
>>2813621
Which is ironic to all hell's ends because instead of letting Jinder be the arrogant vegan gymbro on Talking Smack, they make him the generic foreign heel #5631
Ellsworth probably don't even have any indirect contact with Vince, so he can be more animated than most of the other people
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.