[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do they keep having him talk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9700.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9700.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
Why the fuck do they keep having him talk?
>>
>>2811795

BAWIN CAWBIN FEARU THE SAMURAI
>>
"Hide the strengths, expose the weaknesses" is Vince's motto.
>>
>>2811795
>>2811798
I think they should implement a gimmick where he is the sensei and his student translates for him...
>>
File: 1497215521978.gif (835KB, 193x172px) Image search: [Google]
1497215521978.gif
835KB, 193x172px
>>2811795
Because I bet you a dime Vince dies laughing hearing him talk.
>>
>"AY EMMMM...... SHEEEEENSGAY...... NAKUMURA"
>>
>Nakamura interview segment
>He tries talking and fails miserably as usual
>Meanwhile, the crowd is literally chanting his name drowning his talking out
Is he LITERALLY impossible to fuck up? WWE are trying so damn hard to ruin him, but they just can't.
>>
>>2811800
It's a million dollar company, they don't need to protect anyone, you protect yourself and your position
>>
>>2812057
So by your logic, making reigns talk was also a way to sabotage him? Fucking idiot
>>
>>2812062
Are you just pretending to be a total fucking idiot? The company relies on its talent and how the viewers perceive them, and the company chooses what segments are to be shot, what storylines are to be used, what spots can be done, who can say what and who is going to win. The only way talent can protect itself from being poorly used is to not join the WWE at this point.
>>
>>2812062
You're so very stupid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.