[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't WWE let fans bring their own signs anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: cena_display_image.jpg (21KB, 347x400px) Image search: [Google]
cena_display_image.jpg
21KB, 347x400px
Why doesn't WWE let fans bring their own signs anymore?
>>
They do. They just heavily censor them and confiscate ones they don't like.
>>
>>2811479
This. I went to a RAM after mania when ot was in my city only for them to take my sign. All it said was "Roman = no dimes". They hate fun.
>>
>>2811479
This is probably why we see so few signs. People would rather not bother since the risk of offending someone with your sign is too great. WWE is shit.
>>
Fuck those asshole.
>>
>>2811479
>>2811504
>WWMEME getting THIS triggered
SAD!

Seriously, fucking gay. They just can't handle any banter, anything that is not designed to be part of their narrative.
>>
>>2811858
Basically yeah. It's pretty bogus
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 444x319px)
image.png
185KB, 444x319px
Post your favorite wrestling signs.
>>
>>2811471
>Bring sign cheering Roman
>bring Sharpie
>go to stadium
>write new sign on the back
>flip it around
>now the world may know the truth that "Roman is gey"
>>
What happened to that Blissposter who brought a BRAAAP sign to Raw?
>>
>>2811479
Yep. Went to Raw two years ago and between segments, they would call out the best signs. Went to RAM last year and saw security taking signs with bad words or names on them.
>>
File: reigns holocaust.jpg (103KB, 960x660px)
reigns holocaust.jpg
103KB, 960x660px
>>2812946
>>
>>2813041
WTF I LOVE ROMAN NOW
>>
This sign was planted in the crowd
>>
>>2813059
>that look on her face
straight crazy roastie right there. post the pic of her outside the venue with two orbiters and she got the full crazy eyes + smile
>>
>>2813081

She's a woman at a pro wrestling event. Something is wrong.
>>
File: DCqLlzcVoAAbwj-.jpg (291KB, 1152x1536px)
DCqLlzcVoAAbwj-.jpg
291KB, 1152x1536px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.