[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>from Prince DISRESPECTFURU GAIJIN to Le Leather Jacket PPV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: devitt.jpg (29KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
devitt.jpg
29KB, 570x379px
>from Prince DISRESPECTFURU GAIJIN to Le Leather Jacket PPV Demon Man

What is WWE's saddest fuck up?
>>
>>2811396
Twink got exposed by based Maharaja and sef
>>
>>2811396
not even the biggest fuck up in your picture.
>>
Gallows and Anderson, no question about it
>>
>>2811396
Gallows & Anderson should have been the new Outsiders. They're almost as pathetic as the Ascension in WWE.
>>
>>2811438
>>2811433
>talk'n shop died for this
>>
They fucked up all of the recent signings from NJPW
>AJ is now a generic babyface
>Finn is just a guy that wears leather jackets and dresses up for PPV's
>Gallows and Anderson are the ultimate jobbers
>Nakamura is slowly being turned into a japanese stereotype
>>
>>2811460
The writing was on the wall when they changed Shinsukes Titantron font from a perfectly fine red font to a Chinese restaurant style font in yellow.
>>
>>2811396

It would have to be Bayley. She was all set to be the female Cena and they fucked up.
>>
File: lordhentai.jpg (113KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lordhentai.jpg
113KB, 960x540px
>>2811460
All of that is still much better than what they did to Albert when he came back from NJPW.
>>
>>2811460
just seems like creative doesn't try to look at how and why these people were over elsewhere, and instead keep trying to jam them into the same old wwe molds that aren't working
>>
>>2811460
>WWE doesn't know how to book faces and writes shitty promos for everyone
>also uses the revolving door policy for their tag divisions, meaning whoever recently lost the title loses like crazy to the current champions and new contenders

Really it's just WWE's shitty booking and creative team. NJPW isn't some perfect booking fairy tale, but they take talented guys and get them over.
>>
>>2811445
well its not fully dead
>>
>>2811505
Bayley was never going to be the next female Cena, she can't portray her character well enough to make it to the top. Hugs and happy faces is Bayley in a nutshell.

She can't talk for shit whereas Cena can talk all day and have the crowd focused on every word he has to say.
>>
>>2811734

She was never gonna be the next Cena but she was over as all hell as a pure babyface which is historically rarer than gold and in the post-Attitude era is essentially unheard of outside of Cena. Plus she was a merch machine.
>>
>>2811701
>listening to zombie Talkn' Shop with annoying attention whore cooldad Jericho
The episode with BRAUN was good, but Jericho makes it unlistenable. Needs to shut the fuck up and let Gun/Gallows do it their way.
>>
>>2811734
Weird how she was in NXT for years and years and never had these flaws.

>>2811595
>NJPW isn't some perfect booking fairy tale,
>but they take talented guys and get them over.

That is a "perfect booking fairy tale" to somebody who only watches lolWWE
>>
>Alexa did a face promo at raw, and keeps getting attacked by the other "faces"
>G&A were the faces in a loss to the Revival on Main Event

Alexa is one of the best heels in years and they want to fuck it up. Gallows & Anderson as faces is fucking preposterous. Finn as a face is literally the Drifter tier now. Nakamura is becoming stretch Funaki. They turned AJ into a mid carder.

The main roster is literally handed gold and they are turning them into shit.
>>
>>2812364
Alexa Bliss is the only woman wrestler in (WWE) history to be genuinely convincing on the mic. I'm not worried whether she's heel or face because I know she'll pull it off. The only worry is that WWE creative give her a load of shitty badly written promos like that dogshit she did with Bayley about Bayley's life.
>>
*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be fucking killed!!!!!!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
>>
>>2812399
become an hero
>>
>>2811396
Devittuu~
>>
>>2812399
Thats le toucan you autistic fuck
>>
>>2811396
Bland, no charisma, can't talk, overrated small man with abs. Not much to fuck up.
>>
File: IMG_0328.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.png
13KB, 657x527px
>another sling blade
>another drop kick into the turnbuckle
>another coup de gras
Is there a less exciting final signature/finisher sequence? Idk if there is lads
>>
File: vince.png (170KB, 414x308px) Image search: [Google]
vince.png
170KB, 414x308px
>>2811507
Man it never really dawned on me how bad they were ribbing him with that gimmick until now
>OH YOU WANNA LEAVE TO GO WRESTLE IN JAPAN EH? FINE WE'LL SHOW YOU YOU FAT NIPPON LOVING FUCK, YOUR GIMMICK NOW IS MYSTERIOUS CHING CHONG MAN, LEAVE ME AGAIN I DARE YOU, I FUCKING DARE YOU CUNT"
>>
>>2811460
>Nakamura gets fucking shurikens on his shirts

what the fuck
>>
>>2812427
>Clotheslines
>Drive-By (PG!)
>Samoan Drop
>Supermeme Punch
>Spear
>>
>>2811396
Balors okay as a face, just not great. There are few, if any, great faces in modern WWE.
>>
>>2812542
And even if they are, once Vince gets his paws on them they get ruined.
>>
I like Balor, I think /asp/ has just gotten little bit too obsessed with spamming meme hate in every thread about him.

I do agree with a lot of the genuine problems that have caused this hate though, he literally does nothing now. He's small but not suprisingly strong or adept at high flying.

He's like a brawler/technician but it doesn't really work for him as a face. Can someone who's watched most of his NXT stuff explain what he was like down there?
>>
>>2812607
He was largely the same in NXT. For the most part his best matches required charisma with his opponents like Neville or Apollo

>I think /asp/ has just gotten little bit too obsessed with spamming meme hate in every thread about him.

It's because he beat Roman clean
>>
>>2812607

His style was actually a lot closer to WWE than NJPW but the technician shit actually worked because he was allowed to put on 30 minute matches with Nakamura, Owens, Neville, Zayn, Joe, etc.

Being totally honest Balor and Nakamura both weren't spectacular even in NXT compared to NJ.
>>
>>2812618
>>2812616
I'd love it if more of the manlet wrestlers were allowed to be cheating peices of shit that pulled technical masterpeices out of nowhere in big matches. Basically what got him over in Japan, it would actually work well to boost the repetetive main event scene.

Also, and the WWE is well aware of this, but proper strong style would help both Finn and Nakamura regain what they lost on the main roster.
>>
>>2812643
Turning Balor now would suck since he's one of the few faces RAM has that's actually over

Balor was never Strong Style
>>
>>2811396
>Turning Balor now would suck since he's one of the few faces RAM has that's actually over
Well judging WWE, this is exactly what they'll do. Just look at Enzo and Cass. Worse, now Hardys are the only face tag team.
>>
File: 1498551563196.jpg (180KB, 629x348px) Image search: [Google]
1498551563196.jpg
180KB, 629x348px
>>2812906
meant for >>2812652
>>
>>2812433
And then to spite him even more they turned made him into a comedy dancer. They must have paid him well, I guess.
>>
>>2811396
The Invasion angle
>>
>>2812459
kaientai 2.0 incoming
>>
>>2812270
The NXT audience is different from the main audience. They're more positive and there to have a good time so that type of character can work there
>>
>>2811734
"Female Cena" was always an exaggeration, but there was a hell of a lot of potential there for a strong, pure babyface who appeals to kids and moves lots of merch.

Someone in another thread yesterday mentioned that Bayley and Sasha should have a Goku/Vegeta type relationship. Kind of a perfect description. Bayley is the pure, smiling uncomprimising babyface and Sasha is her friendly rival who fights with more edge. They contrast each other perfectly and are capable of having great matches with each other.

It ain't Cena/Punk and it ain't Rock/Stone Cold, but there was definitely a hell of a lot of potential there. It's pretty much all gone now.
>>
>>2812364
Alexa didn't cut a face promo, dude, she was buttering Nia up, like she's been doing for months.

She's a total bitch, except when her back is up against the wall, then she starts trying to sweet talk her way out of it. That's her whole deal. On Raw, at least. She was just more of an asshole 100% of the time on SmackDown and that was more fun, desu.
>>
>>2811460
>"I don't get why none these great indie stars aren't working Vince I mean Steph and I are doing our best to get them over"

It sure is weird I wish I could put my finger on it
>>
>>2811396
There is no sense of "respect" outside of Japanese and Mexican wrestling.
>>
>>2813638
>audience reaction is character portrayal

So are you illiterate or just plain stupid?
>>
>>2811396
JUST
>>
>>2811396
No, because he was always trash. His moveset consists of mostly kicks and his kicks don't look half as good as most of the New Japan guys. He's also pretty botch-y. Only good things about him are the body paint and his lifting reverse ddt.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.