[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

back below 3 mill viewers LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 17

File: lol.png (172KB, 414x310px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
172KB, 414x310px
http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-6-26-2017.html
>>
>no competition
>brock advertised
>3rd hour with women beat 1st hour with roman lul

what's the excuse this time?
>>
Just pull the plug already
>>
File: IMG_2591.png (73KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2591.png
73KB, 247x248px
>>2808971
>The absolutel shanty town of E-nettys
>>
>>>>>>BROCKETTY
>Roman on the 1st hour
>>
>ratings are relevant

Kek, they have their own network
>>
Big ballers confirmed anti draw
>>
File: IMG_2607.jpg (30KB, 236x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2607.jpg
30KB, 236x284px
>>2808983
>the E-drone damage control begins
>>
>Fallout from the Enzo and Cass angle
>Braun is back
>Lesnar and Joe confrontation advertised
>Still did worse than last week
lmao
>>
>>2808983
They don't put Raw or SD on the Network until weeks later.
>>
>>2808983
Psst.

Network division isn't profitable.
TV is a third of their total revenue.
>>
>>2808976
Who would pull the plug on the show thats usually #1 on cable on Monday nights?
>>
But Lavar Ball!
>>
>>2808983
Yeah and how much do they make from selling ad space on the network
>>
File: 1424567744076.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1424567744076.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
3...3's the new 6, i swear!!
>>
File: Save Yourself BMAJ.png (630KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Save Yourself BMAJ.png
630KB, 800x450px
>>2808971
Not even Bork and a couple of Apehoop players could save RAM.
>>
>>2808993
Hold the phone. It's very profitable. It's outpacing their ppv model the last year they offered it by a lot, and they outsource it, it's not in house meaning it's a set deal. They are short of their subscriber goals but that doesn't mean that area isn't worth the investment. The original content can't cost that much to produce either considering most of it is clip shows with old interview footage.
>>
>>2808971

Alright everyone stop fucking memeing for a second because I have an honest question.

Is a 2.98 really that bad in this era? They're still the #2 show on cable and only that VH1 minstrel show is beating them.

Ratings are never gonna recover to AE levels because it's not fucking 1998 anymore, no one's watching TV. Is it really realistic to expect WWE to pull in 5+ ratings anymore?
>>
>>2808975
>no competition
NBA Awards tard
>>
>>2808971
what? you're telling me bringing on le based black ball man didn't work?
>>2808983
>assuming people are going waste their money on that shit
>>
>>2809015

>ratings pop at the 9 PM hour

BBB saved this episode
>>
>>2809008
You'll be saying the same thing once they hit 1.8 ya E-drone. The fact they can't improve their product to anything close to the AE or RE is alarming for the future of the business
>>
>>2809010
NBA awards LUL, e-drones getting desperate
>>
>>2808975
people saw roman open and changed the channel
>>
>>2809006
I may be remembering wrong, but I remember reading the entire division itself isn't profitable. It may be that the Network itself turns a profit but there's other stuff in the division that drags it down?
>>
>>2809008
>this pathetic edrone trope
>literally every major sport has seen ratings increases

FUCKING KEK
>>
>>2809006
are those real paying subscribers of "subscribers" on a 10 months for $2 deal
>>
>>2809025
That's why the first hour was the lowest rated of the 3 hours?
>>
>>2809008
>Is a 2.98 really that bad in this era?
Fuck is this your first time on /asp/
>>
>>2809025
So what happened last week then?
>>
>>2809030
yeah roman opened up and did his heel bullshit to plug the ladder match
>>2809035
i dont know
>>
Big baller brand confirmed anti draw
Top kek
>>
Do you think WWE will ever realize that trash TV is back popular again? The housewives shows are just "bitch" this and "whore" that while they cat fight, multiple popular shows are just doing regular shit, but while naked, and the fucking president is a guy that used the Howard Stern show for whatever little publicity it could still get him during the 90's.

Why not just flip the switch and go back to Jerry Springer style TV? IS it too hard to find energy drinks and junk food sponsors like they did in the 90's?
>>
>>2809036
Roman was on the lowest rated hour. So what you said doesn't add up
>>
>>2809008
>Ratings are never gonna recover to AE levels because it's not fucking 1998 anymore
No, ratings will never recover because the product is garbage filled with short/bland storylines and an emphasis on ring work rather than how good they are in promos.

It's mandrama, most of the western audience clearly prefers the soap drama part over muh work rate. Storylines and how well the wrestler portrays their character is vital. Too many shitters that can't talk well doesn't help either.
>>
>>2809036
I wish Roman had come out and plugged a completely unrelated ladder match.
>>
>>2809042
Well written shows with long-term storytelling and lots of different characters interacting and developing are popular too, why don't they try that instead.
>>
>>2809026
Well the cost is up for debate. Considering I haven't seen number on the deal they have going and original content, as suggested does cost something. But again, PPV money was 40% to the cable company so the revenue percentage has to outpace that or they would have never considered a switch. So with the revenue number outpacing that by a sizeable margin, it's more than likely it is a success. Besides there are reports that wrestlers ppv bonus's were scaled way back to compensate and everyone is very mum on if WWE gives active wrestlers ANY royalties for network appearances. It's certainly known old timers dont get shit.

>>2809029
The numbers are total revenues so it doesn't matter if it was $2 for six months or $10 per.
>>
>>2809008
>Ratings are never gonna recover to AE levels because it's not fucking 1998 anymore, no one's watching TV. Is it really realistic to expect WWE to pull in 5+ ratings anymore?

It's largely because the product isn't worth the high-ratings. Why? It's just not good; there's a distinct lack of competition which is what pushed wrestling ratings, overall, to such heights.

WWE has ZERO direction and they've lost sense of what makes the product good. Doesn't help that they have 3 hours of RAW to fill -- which is funny to think since they were struggling with 2 hours -- and 2 hours of SD.

5 hours of product that isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be and WWE can only blame itself.
>>
>>2809037
and they're buying into the "all publicity is good publicity" bs
apparently a handful of nogs on twitter making a mockery of that segment is supposed to save this company
the state of E drones
>>
>>2809057
But smarks don't want that. They want to see people doing flips while they fight over a toy belt. WWE has zero mainstream appeal because nobody else besides smarks want to watch fake fighting
>>
File: bwahaha.gif (496KB, 247x192px) Image search: [Google]
bwahaha.gif
496KB, 247x192px
3rd hour with a 30+ minutes women main event does better than the opening with Reignetty, the face of the company.
>>
>>2809099
The main event gauntlet was unironically good, although braaap queen Nia should have won.
>>
>>2809102
What made it good?
I'm genuinely curious because I got very little out of it.
>3 jobbers squashed
>okay match with Nia and Sasha
>Alexa and Kurt come out just to show their face on TV
>>
>>2809010
Inb4 "e drone damage control"
>>
>>2809088
WWE has zero mainstream appeal because it's a fucking slog to watch and all the heroes are do-nothing losers.
>>
>>2809102
Not saying it was bad. I'm not one of the "muh women's wrestling isn't real wrestling" guys around here.

Also Nia shouldn't have won, because her match with Alexa will likely be crap and Sasha is the only one, who can bring the division back on track.
>>
File: okay we'll see then.png (184KB, 1346x385px) Image search: [Google]
okay we'll see then.png
184KB, 1346x385px
>>2808975
So I'm genuinely curious, how the hell are they going to survive when Monday Night Football returns?
>>
>>2809111
Not that anon but for me personally, I was pissed when Bayley just got jobbed out, but I was kinda getting into it at the end because it was Nia trying to go the distance vs. Sasha trying to cut down the monster.

The psychology was a little off with babyface Sasha vulturing a win from heel Nia who'd just fought the entire division, but it still somehow worked.
>>
>>2809118
Goldberg is the main reason they survived last year, so.

Who's gonna be Goldberg this year?
>>
>>2809113
>"no one wants to watch us"
>blame everyone else
this always their excuse, as much as you deny it
>>
File: ok anon.png (11KB, 1049x87px) Image search: [Google]
ok anon.png
11KB, 1049x87px
>>2809131
>mfw the draft is probably happening soon after Summerslam
Oh shit I forgot they have BMAJ in their crosshairs. All they have to do is get him and dump Ramen to Smack and profit.
>>
>>2809121
Well, it was a protective way to have Nia beaten in the end.

Yes, it made the other women look weak, but what are you gonna do. You have to focus on someone and not everybody can look great.

And Sasha still sold like nobody's business for Nia.
>>
>>2809146

The shakeup was the draft.

Or are we just pulling "AJ to Ram" rumors out of our asses again?
>>
No Roman = no ratings. People come to see Roman and once they saw Roman get put in an ambulance that drove away they stopped watching. Reminder that Roman's advertised announcement drew over 3 mill alone.
>>
>>2809168
>People come to see Roman and once they saw Roman get put in an ambulance that drove away they stopped watching.

You don't understand how numbers work, do you...
>>
>>2808971
REKT, not even nba nigs can help this shit, and they were the only relevant thing yesterday.
>>
File: one day.png (40KB, 654x133px) Image search: [Google]
one day.png
40KB, 654x133px
>>2809155
I still think the shakeup was a mini-draft. The full draft is probably going to happen soon and given how much Vince hates seeing Smackdown succeed to the point of sabotage its very likely the main draw of Smackdown could to be taken away. It's probably my paranoia speaking, but given what happened during the shakeup with the taking of Miz and dumping of New Gay I wouldn't be surprised that this would happened.
>>
File: vince-mcmahon3.jpg (48KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon3.jpg
48KB, 615x300px
>Advertise Brock and a bunch of basketball nogs
>Ratings are lower
Really makes you think
>>
File: choosing the renegade option.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
choosing the renegade option.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>2808971
oh shit love and hip hop is back!
>>
>>2809008
Raw should be making 4 to 4.5 millions if it was good same for smackdown but no they are both trash. Its just another irrelevant show on cable tv, same for that vh1 crap.
>>
>>2809116
It has zero mainstream appeal because they have no identity anymore. They don't know if they should be mandrama or an acrobatics show. What's happening is their failing on both accounts
>>
>>2808971
>Putting Roman in the first hour
>People turn off
>>
>>2808993
>TV is a third of their total revenue.
And almost zero of their total profit. They give it all back to USA to run ads. It's a shell game to trick stock holders and idiots like you.
>>
>>2809150
Dana Brooke and Mickie James are two women who it's like, they're pretty much where they are. I don't LIKE Mickie being jobbed out, 'cause she's pretty good, but it's whatever.

Still, Bayley and Emma are two people who you should probably be trying to build up at least a little better than that. Bayley is like, whatever, they can't do much worse to her than they've already done, I guess, but I feel like Emma should've gotten more offense in.

I do mostly agree with your point, though. I do at least admire how focused the booking was, it wasn't wishy-washy 50/50 bullshit at all, it was very focused on getting two people over and it did so.
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 320x180px
I think it's safe the say Brock Lesnar is the lowest drawing champ of all time. Let's get Wolfcuck in here to crunch the numbers. Kevin Nash sucks! That should draw him out of his hole.
>>
>>2808975
Based women outdrawing Romanetty
>>
>>2809006
Assuming they hit their subscriber goals and then some. How profitable would it be for them?

Like if they had 3 million subscribers for example, would they pretty much be in a very good position as a company with that many subscribers?
>>
>>2809117
Hi Mercedes
>>
>>2809362
Hard to say really. They can't simply switch to all network only for instance. Declining TV viewership is a big problem in the sense that as other posters have mentioned, it's still the largest money maker for them, provides an avenue for them to display what their about and advertise the paid product. Since the brandsplit they have also been having more ppv/network specials which usually mean larger venues and thus larger fees associated with it. Then the other issue with venues not selling out anymore. So if they hit their 2 million sub mark and by some miracle kept a similar tv deal they would be very profitable.

Just have to keep in mind how much of a wonderland scenario that really is at this point though.
>>
>>2808971
>People posting on Twitter that Roman was on first and was gone after 20 minutes
>Turn on Raw just in time to catch the Hardy's and Balor
>>
>>2809192
>>2809155
The shake up was a straight up raid, what are you guys talking about
>>
>>2809362
I mean more subs is always a good thing, but not nearly enough for them to survive being off TV. Even if cable is dying, you still have the potential for channel flippers to see yourproduct, being secluded into just the network will kill them.

Also from what I understand shows such as NXT, 205, UK tournament, actually run in the red for the WWE. The network isn't even fully supporting those network exclusive shoes
>>
>>2809042
The thing is people perceive these reality shows to be real (when they clearly aren't if you aren't a retard).

There was always shows like Howard Stern and Springer back then but there wasn't these thousands of obnoxious "reality" tv shows back then like there is today. So WWF's take on this was very fresh and new.

So my point is that people know wrestling is fake and perhaps for some reason are even insulted by it so they wouldn't DARE watch a fake ass wrestling show.

So I don't think being edgy is enough for them. They need more of an edge but they also need a serious fix on other things. Like wrestlers that look more intimidating and less like average fans, better writing and stories and so on. Believe it or not I think WWE does need to primarily cater to wrestling fans because these days without that core they are pretty much fucked. Catering to fat ass smarks is not the same as catering to all other types of wrestling fans btw. While at the same time forcing wrestlers on the fans that they don't want will not work either.
>>
>>2809415
*shows Of course the typos has to be at the most comedic word
>>
>>2809415
>Also from what I understand shows such as NXT, 205, UK tournament, actually run in the red for the WWE.

Wow that is bad.
>>
>>2809010
>literally every week will have some faggy ass "competition"

god I am actually starting to hate e-drones just like that obese autist Kenny Omegoat
>>
>>2808994
It is never #1 on cable dipshit

Love and Hip Hop always beats it
>>
>>2809042
The problem isn't a lack of edge, though that might help.

The real issue is that they don't put even a shred of effort into being entertaining. They just put out the same boring garbage and say "lol sorry guys that's the best we can do XD"

People would tune in if you actually give them a reason.
>>
>>2808987
>last year they made $700 million in revenue
>they also made 3 times more than NJPW in terms of profits

They're gonna be fine.
>>
>>2812730
>last year they made $700 million in revenue
Just curious, what was their profit?
>>
>>2812730
The revenue records is entirely based on the tv contract. The rest of the company already runs on a deficit.
The tv contract needs to be renewed in 2019, while the ratings are down about 50%.

They can actually collapse, if the tv revenue is cut too much.
>>
>>2812736

There's your clue.
>>
>>2812740
I know absolutely nothing about that company.
>>
>>2812739
>The revenue records is entirely based on the tv contract.

They don't have one TV contract, though. They have multiple across different plaforms and they got extra dosh when they entered the reality TV game with Total Divas and Total Bellas.

On top of the money the got from figures and video games.

They're gonna be fine. That's why they're a billion dollar publicly traded company.

>They can actually collapse, if the tv revenue is cut too much.
>He actually thinks all their revenue is from USA

You do realize they couldn't make $700 million record-breaking revenue if they relied on paltry ratings from their TV contract on USA right?

Shiggy Diggy.
>>
>>2812742
Another hint: More than NJPW and the Indies combined on their best day.
>>
>>2809146
>based SDL somehow turns Roman into a legit popular star
>RAM steals him back and immediately makes him suck again
>>
>>2808983
1/3rd of WWE's OVERALL REVENUE comes from their TV rights fee with NBC/Universal.
RAM ratings dropping every year for the lst 5 years and dipping below 3 million means when the next time comes to reup that deal (2019) NBCU will offer WWE A LOT LESS MONEY.
I know you don't understand the difference between gross revenue, net revenue and profit, but allow to me explain it for you;
ratings falling &viewer interest declining = NBCU gives WWE less money next time around, WWE revenue takes a big direct hit.
That's bad.
mmmmkay?
>>
>>2812764
>1/3rd of WWE's OVERALL REVENUE comes from their TV rights fee with NBC/Universal.

Citation Needed.

>That's bad. mmmmkay?

Vince can't hear you from the $700 million record-breaking revenue he made last year. Meaning this is revenue that neither Hulk nor Austin was able to draw in one year's time during their prime drawing years.
>>
>>2812754
I don't have some agenda here. I literally am just curious as to what their profit is.
>>
>>2812776
http://corporate.wwe.com/investors/sec-and-other-documents/financials
>>
>>2812785
>WWE Network averaged 1.49 million paid subscribers over the first quarter 2017
Thought they would be doing better.
>>
>>2812798
>Couldn't find anything else to nitpick
>go for the 1.49 million paid subscribers

The state of smarks today.
>>
>>2812802
I'm not a smark and I'm not nitpicking. Just found that interesting.
>>
File: atleastyoutried.jpg (179KB, 589x564px) Image search: [Google]
atleastyoutried.jpg
179KB, 589x564px
>>2812770
I can see that you are never going to understand the difference between gross profit and revenue because it will shatter your narrative that you are clutching to like your sanity depends on it.
>>
>>2812812
The gross profit of WWE is more than that of NJPW and the rest of the indies combined.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2812823
Nigga you literally don't even know what gross profit is.
You think it is the exact same thing as gross revenue and have been repeating this ad nauseam across the board all day yesterday and today.
Why would I waste my time arguing with somebody that doesn't even know the meanings of the basic terms they are trying to argue?
>>
>>2812831
Except I'm not talking about the $700 million. I'm talking about their profits afterwards. Dumb smark.
>>
>>2808971
They're still one of the most watched cable shows on TV, it'll never go low enough to matter.
>>
>>2812837
>Doesn't know the difference between gross revenue and profit
>Calling anyone else dumb
Keep replying tho I am getting great sport out of this
>>
>>2808971
TOP KEK
>>
>>2812849
I'm talking about their $24 million profit that's 6 times more than what NJPW made on their best year though.
>>
why do weabs come here and call everyone an e drone, you do realize wwe still draws 3 times as much as all of your indie darlings
>>
>>2812751
>They don't have one TV contract, though.

The USA Deal is the only one that matters and everyone knows it, it is WWE's life support, no other deal is enough to sustain them annually.

>On top of the money the got from figures and video games.

Literally dimes on the dollar compared to TV contracts, PPV Buys (remember them?) and attendance numbers which are all down year over year.

>They're gonna be fine.

You're literally just telling yourself that and just so happen to be typing at the same time, admit it.

>Shiggy Diggy.

What a total and complete faggot you sound like, you couldn't suck any more of WWE's cock if you tried and none of your points mean jack shit.
>>
>>2813030
>E-drone ding-dong diddly SEETHING
>>
>>2813046
Pretty amazing that this is the new argument people have to resort to as well, citing their sky tv deals and others like that does earth shattering business.

Reminder, the last time the tv was struck they got a 50% increase and even that wasn't enough to keep investors happy and it caused the stock to almost halve.

With the trend of less cable subs, the ratings decline, the difficulty of acquiring advertisement (Reportedly smackdowns advertising is a total mess with it not even coming close to the shows cost for the nbc universal), it's a perfect storm for a decrease.
>>
>>2812758
Goddamn what a ride that'll be.
>>
>>2813046
>The USA Deal is the only one that matters and everyone knows it, it is WWE's life support, no other deal is enough to sustain them annually.
Listen shit head, USA gets over half that money back from the WWE just in advertising. Which leaves WWE just enough to produce the show on the road. If it meant that much to the WWE, they wouldn't hand it right back to USA. You don't fucking understand what are you talking about. USA gets their money back, gets to introduce new programming through WWE programming and makes a profit off Taco Bell, and Dominoes ads and still count it as a lose because of the money being hand out and back to them.

You talk about profit and revenue and you're still too stupid to understand that the McMahon family salaries and everyone who works there takes their cut out from the revenue, not the profit side. The profit is everything left over for the idiots dumb enough to own stock in this fraudulent company. Which the McMahons also hold the majority of. Profit doesn't mean dick to them. Those are left over crumbs after they ate the whole fucking pie with their salaries, paid expenses, travel costs, and bonuses they give themselves.

You actually think the WWE is going to shut down if their net profit for an entire year is 1 M, after they've made over 4 Million each in salary? Are you a fucking retard?! This isn't a family run business. It's a corporation, that they work for AND own. Do you also think the CEO of the Red Cross shut downs the charity if they dont raise enough money to cure cancer? "Oh no, we only raise $30,000 after our salaries, expenses, travel costs, and luxury suites. Guess we better stop being a charitable organization. "

If WWE's revenue goes, guess what they do...They hand themselves executive bonuses and raise their salaries the next time. They don't leave it for the profit pot that everyone puts their hands in, pinhead.
>>
>>2808988
DUBS
Stupid Faggot.
>>
>>2809000
TRIPS
Stupid Faggot.
>>
>>2808999
TRIPS
Stupid Faggot.
>>
LOLWWE. Your days are numbered!
Bow down before your NJPW overlords e-drones!
>>
What's Smackdown's rating this week then?
>>
>>2813922
ding-dong diddly check the site in the OP
>>
>>2813531
weren't these Daniel Benoit's last words?
>>
>>2813930
I don't remember last week's
>>
>>2813936
last week 2.6 million
this week 2.6 million

big draw Mella wins again
>>
File: Mask Clap.gif (251KB, 507x283px) Image search: [Google]
Mask Clap.gif
251KB, 507x283px
>>2813940
2.6 sounds about right. The steady Smackdown viewership
>>
>>2813948
it was 2.0 million 2 weeks ago

MITB really turned shit around
>>
>>2813958
The week before that was like 2.5 or 2.6
I think people just waited to see the PPV proper instead of the going-home show
>>
IT'S NOT FAIR. THEY HAD THE BALL FAMILY, IT WAS GUARANTEED RATINGS
>>
how bad does it show the male wrestlers are when the women are outdrawing them?

braunetty, romanetty. sethetty, finnetty = anti-draws
>>
File: lancecam.png (394KB, 574x560px) Image search: [Google]
lancecam.png
394KB, 574x560px
>>2814021
>Thinking niggers draw in wrestling
>>
>>2814187
Junkyard Dog was the biggest draw for Mid-South Wrestling which made a ton of money in the 80s.
>>
>>2809027
>>literally every major sport has seen ratings increases
That's 100% wrong you fucking mark. NFL has been seeing a huge decrease in viewership.
>>
>>2814594
Well to be fair that's because the national games last year were fucking horrible.

When they had a good game with real consequences, Lions/Cowboys, it did gangbusters ratings.
>>
>>2814594
That's because of terrible match-ups. They should just do away with TNF.
>>
>>2814236
Didn't Vince consider putting the title on him to? It is pretty much well known he was considering putting it on Lashley as well.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.