[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreamy Pussy Magnet Roman the Feared Alpha Athlete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: DDS7NZaUIAA2j1L.jpg (90KB, 1063x987px) Image search: [Google]
DDS7NZaUIAA2j1L.jpg
90KB, 1063x987px
Bleacher Report conducted an exclusive interview with Greg Seibert, the high school football coach of Roman Reigns at Pensacola Catholic High School

Seibert remembers Reigns, whose real name is Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoa'i, as someone who instilled fear in others. Seibert added that Reigns, "played with the mean streak you want a defensive player to have," and had "an electricity that made the people around him better."

Reigns went from high school to play Division I football with Georgia Tech where he was an All-ACC first-team linebacker in 2006 and finished his career with 108 tackles and 12 sacks in four years.

Reigns tried his hand at professional football, going to camp with the Minnesota Vikings and Jacksonville Jaguars of the NFL, before playing one year in the CFL with the Edmonton Eskimos. He retired from football and signed a developmental contract with WWE to follow in the footsteps of his father.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0627/627492/roman-reigns-football-coach-on-how-reigns-is-in-real-life/
>>
File: 1377363144588.jpg (175KB, 317x699px) Image search: [Google]
1377363144588.jpg
175KB, 317x699px
pic related

nobody cares

thread is proof noone wants to know anything abot the guy
>>
File: 4.png (29KB, 122x128px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
29KB, 122x128px
>Alpha athlete
>Can't lift Undertaker
>>
>>2808616
>>2808690
BASED ROMAN WORKING THE INSECURE BETAS INTO COMMENTING
>>
>>2808293
>Alpha wrestler
>Whole Samoan families bickering backstage to Vince when Seth cashed in at the last minute
Last time I check, manchild who needs someone to babysit him is not an alpha trait
>>
Based
>>
>>2808721
He went ahead and did it without fuss though.
>>
This guy is so fucking attractive. If he was any good with a microphone in his hand he'd be one of the biggest wrestling stars of all time
>>
>>2808721
That's his family, though. From what we've heard, Roman never had any issue putting Seth over.

For all his flaws in the role he's been forced into, there's never been anything to indicate Roman's anything but a total professional.
>>
>>2808718
what fed you watching once wwmeme folds fedoramen
>>
>>2808293
No issue with Reigns desu. He's just in a shitty position that doesn't compliment his better traits.
>>
>>2808293
That photo just made me have sexy time in my pants.

Roman is definitely a giver.

Finn and Seth are receivers.
>>
>>2808721
>bickering backstage

Except there are photos out in public that shows Roman's father and immediate family in the audience as Roman was walking backstage.

If you've watched the WWE24 documentary, Jasethy literally spells out that he's scheduled to win before the show even began. Even Meltzer claimed that once Brock re-signed with the company, Roman wasn't going to win and they did the cash in to protect him.

In Roman's WWE24 documentary, he had zero problem putting other boyz over because Duhwayne told him to be selfish at the top spot but unselfish in putting the dudes who are putting him over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.