[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Best in the World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: punker.jpg (25KB, 609x649px) Image search: [Google]
punker.jpg
25KB, 609x649px
>GOAT
>Rich as fuck
>Famous
>6'2
>Big dick
>Fucked Lita, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Daffney, Maria Kanellis, Traci Brooks
>Married AJ Lee
>Two 5 star matches in under 10 years
>Is straight-edge; completely drug & PED free
>Made ROH relevant in the early-mid 00s
>Smartly got out of pro wrestling before it destroyed his body
>Refused to take any more of WWE's bullshit
>Anti-smarks still O B S E S S E D with him years after he left
>Exposed HHH
>Exposed The Ryback
>Exposed The Rock
>Exposed Roman Reigns
>Exposed Vince
>Exposed Dr. Z-Pak Chris Amann
>Exposed Chris Jericho
>Most important indy wrestler of all time
>Was the absolute greatest on the mic
>Brought wrestling back to the mainstream and made it cool again
>Outsold John Cena in merchandise without half the push and protection in booking Cena gets
>Was able to elevate himself from a heatless directionless midcarder to red hot main event status in just 6 minutes of mic time
>Was universally over with everyone
>Was the best part about the show any time he was on
>Had the best theme songs in wrestling history
>Amazing technician
>Most entertaining guy in any room at any time
>Cool as fuck
>Hot as fuck
>Rad as fuck
>Based as fuck
>Had the best match with Brock Lesnar since his return
>Had one of the best streak matches with Undertaker, stole WM 29
>Had the best match with John Cena of his entire career and also his greatest rival ever
>Is the reason people finally started to say no to WWE's bullshit
>Is the reason based DBry got his WrestleMania moment
>Is considered one of the greatest of all time by Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart and Mick Foley and many other repsected names
>Is best friends with Paul Heyman
>Proven draw anytime WWE gave him a chance
>Completely D E S T R O Y E D The Rock on the mic
>Still makes retard marks S E E T H to this day
>Not a single bad promo in his entire career
>Was brave enough to jump ship to try UFC in his 30s
>Will go down in history as the undisputed greatest of all time, ever
>>
>>2807377
Who is this?
>>
File: 1495917544241.jpg (365KB, 516x776px) Image search: [Google]
1495917544241.jpg
365KB, 516x776px
REVERSE MIZ
ZIM ESREVER
>>
>>2807377

Johnny Bananas.
>>
>Was brave enough to jump ship to try UFC in his 30s
So being raped is brave now?
>>
>>2807490
>triggered so hard in the other thread he has to post it in here now too
Holy Shit
No one person should be this gotten to.
It's not safe, the sodium levels could kill you.
>>
>>2807500
You would never in your life get in the Octagon to have an actual real fight on live PPV if the opportunity was presented to you.
Don't lie pussy.
>>
File: 1498448441865.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498448441865.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
kek
>>
File: 1493057446472.jpg (207KB, 1125x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1493057446472.jpg
207KB, 1125x1081px
>>2807505
And here comes the PIDF.

Right on schedule.
>>
>>2807500
It's not rape if he signed a contract with money for it.

So it's prostitution.
>>
>>2807514
>Reposting the same shit across multiple threads because your husbando got destroyed on a DVD set years ago and you are eternally F U M I N G about it still
Is this what you thought your life would be when you were a kid?
That THIS is what it would all amount to?
Jesus Christ man................
>>
>>2807509
Don't project, little bitch boy. There is nothing hard about getting beat up for 500k. I would gladly do that every day for a month.
>>
>>2807536
>Virtual chest-beating on the Internet
The saddest shit I ever seen.
>>
>>2807510
Punk Eternally BTFO
>>
>>2807527
>still this triggered from a repost

The funniest thing? Punk won $1,000 from the contest to give to charity. It would've been easier for him to just give the $1,000 straight out of his pocket book.
>>
File: laugh.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>2807608
>Mixfag following me around /asp/ desperately trying to save face and 'win' after making a complete show of himself all over the board today
This so sad.
Hilarious, but sad!
>>
>>2807536
Too bad nobody will ever offer you $500K for anything
>>
File: C-At6SqWsAUg5NI.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
C-At6SqWsAUg5NI.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>2807617
Meanwhile, Punk can't even go to NJPW to get Bullet Club dosh because he's damaged goods.

Aw, so sad.
>>
>>2807639
>posting lies
>being this ass destroyed
>he will continue to reply despite being roasted all across the board all day today
>>
>>2807764
Do you honestly think if he goes to NJPW right now as someone who's seen as a jobber on the UFC and a joke on MTV, he'd be given a spot at the Bullet Club?

Based Suzuki would spit at his face for tapping and beat him up like Kana before that happens.
>>
>>2807808
CM Punk would headline if he went to NJPW tomorrow.
This is just a fact, and no amount of seething mark rage and crying about your runaway Daddy is gonna change that.
He'd be a main eventer if he went back to WWE too. These are just facts. I'm sorry reality doesn't jive with your seething delusional hatred for the guy but the facts are just the facts.
And I'd love to see Suzuki smash Punk around. Would be a great match.
>>
>>2807808
>Captain New Japan
>>
>>2807821
>>2807827
Hi Phil.
>>
>>2807926
>I Have No Retort, But I Must Respond
>>
>>2807980
There's no need to retort. Only Phil actually thinks he can show his face to NJPW after being BTFO so hard three times in comics, MTV, and the UFC.

You actually think they're going to give him an Okada contract to wrestle there after being damaged goods. If you're not Phil, you're possibly a bigger mark of him than he is.
>>
Ole Anderson used to put his fingers around someone's wrist to see if they were good enough. If his fingers could touch, then you weren't worth a shit. Looking at Punk it seems Ole was right.
>>
>>2807984

What happened with comics?
>>
>>2807984
>You actually think they're going to give him an Okada contract to wrestle there after being damaged goods.

Don't recall saying that.

>>2807987
Ole Anderson is an irrelevant, washed-up old fart who is best remembered as the answer to a trivia question.
>>
>>2807984
>the amount of strawmen lined up in this post that literally nobody else ITT has even brought up
Man, anything to keep feeding that seething delusional rage eh?

>>2807987
>Ole Anderson used to feel up other men and exchange for pushing them
Well colour me shocked.
>>
>>2808040
>Ole Anderson is an irrelevant, washed-up old fart who is best remembered as the answer to a trivia question.
Irrelevant? Maybe. Washed-up? No, because he finished a long time ago with his money.
>>2808065
You think checking the size of a wrestler's wrist is gay? Talk about repressed.
>>
>>2808034
Flopped. Nobody gave a shit it was written by a wrestler. Like Kevin Smith's comics. He's not a comic book draw.
>>
>>2808065
>Man, anything to keep feeding that seething delusional rage eh?
>he actually thinks Phil is getting an Okada contract worth $2 million from NJPW

Who's delusional again?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.