[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GLOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Watched first two episodes, pretty good desu. Is this the gateway need for our girlfriends and wives to get into wrestling?

Also, did anyone else find it funny when Kong asked to hold to the baby in the first episode. Oh the irony...
>>
File: IMG_0330.jpg (31KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
31KB, 300x289px
>girlfriends
>wives
>/asp/
Wut
>>
That's not irony
>>
>>2807061
Is there a farmers daughter character?
>>
>>2807065
Okay, first step to getting a girlfriend: Delete your folder of fat guys, fedora and such and stop saving these images.
>>
The last episode was overbooked

Cookie a cute CUTE!
>>
File: turribl.jpg (32KB, 654x508px) Image search: [Google]
turribl.jpg
32KB, 654x508px
Remember the British pop singer Kate Nash?
She's in this show and gets her tits out.
They were turrible.
>>
>>2807084
Hey man don't tell the guy to delete his selfie folder.
>>
>>2807122
Only seen Alison Brie's so far. They're nice.
>>
>>2807061
My gf still isn't in to wrestling fully, but if I find a match that I think is really good, she'll sit down and watch it. She liked NXT for the Four Horsewomen, but dislikes WWE and hates Bayley.
>>
>>2807148
>my gf
Imagine lying on the Internet like this
>>
>>2807200
If you can't get a girlfriend in 2017 you must be one hideous looking piece of shit. Even the total uggos I work with have girlfriends
>>
>>2807122
Love this image.

not_so_prime_time.jpg
>>
>>2807302
hot gf > no gf > ugly gf
>>
>>2807856
You = who you trying to kid?
>>
>>2807856
9+/10 gf > 6-8gf > 0/10 gf > 1-5/10 gf
Regardless, getting a girlfriend isn't even a challenge for ugly people these days, so it's only really unbelievable to actual shut-ins.
>>
>2015+2
>actually buying into the vaginal jew when slut culture means women give it out for free
Why would I watch wrestling with some roastie when I can text one for an hour, have her at my house, fuck her then make her leave to watch wrestling by myself?
>inb4 some normie justifies his poor decisionmaking with "m-muh cuddlez xD"
>>
>>2808092
If you aren't lucky enough to get an inexperienced gf then that's the best thing you can do. No point settling with a girl that has fucked around.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.