[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things /wooo/ users don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: jacobs.jpg (8KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
jacobs.jpg
8KB, 299x169px
wooo did a ban of anything politically related so if you only use /wooo/ for wrestling you don't know:

>Glen Jacobs running for Mayor
>Rhino running for something
>Lashley asking for Trump to be in his corner at Slammiversary
>>
Who the fuck cares besides 17 year old /pol/ edgelords who want to spread their cancerous shitposting?
>>
>>2806715
there's a difference between /pol/ tier shitting and banning people for saying that Kane is running for mayor
>>
>>2806715
4chan is /pol/. It is by far the most visited part of the site now. Deal with it.
>>
>>2806764
Exactly, hence why that bullshit needs to stay here and away from boards worth a shit.
>>
>>2806764
Also the lowest intelligence
>>
>>2806764
Please, /pol/etty hasn't drawn a dime. /b/ has more main event presence.
>>
>>2806784
>Elected Trump
>Found Shia's hidden flag multiple times by the path of airplanes on the webcam video
>Got the bike lock attacker from Berkeley arrested despite him wearing a mask

You means the smartest board. /pol surpassed /b/.
>>
>>2806784
This board has the lowest intelligence because most of it consists of edrones and manchildren with bad taste in women.
>>
>>2806918
/b/ started strong and had some great years of ring work, but /pol/ really outshined it when it was brought back and is having a phenomenal title run . /b/ is the Janetty,
>>
>>2806920
Pretty much this, I would argue that /mlp/ has to be a fucking retarded board but that could be a personal bias and they actually have a nice place. This board is just a quarantine zone for mentally ill people.
>>
>>2806936
When did you realize it? The dreaded /mlpol/?
>>
>>2806939
No I just hate My Little Pony. I was a kid in the late 80s and I thought it was shit. Too my bewilderment it came back, still sucked but suddenly sperglords were treating it like the second coming of Sailor Moon or whatever anime they thought had changed their life. The fact that 4chan has a board for one fucking show and not a board singularly for Pro Wrestling, which is a whole sports genre, baffles me.
>>
Oh wow I got wooo finally banned me after 9 years of shitting on cuck Kirt and that cow looking cunt Spardot. Sup lads

How do you upvote? hehe
>>
>>2806961
As long as you don't talk Wrestle Circus, you are welcomed here.
>>
>>2806928
/b/ is Dean Ambrose
/a/ is Roman Reigns
/pol/ is Seth Rollins
>>
File: 1493004068129.jpg (448KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
1493004068129.jpg
448KB, 750x744px
>>2806977
Shouldn't it be /a/ j Styles?
>>
File: 8379236.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8379236.png
29KB, 633x758px
>OP got banned by Spardot for 9 billion years
>Comes crying to /asp/ about it
>File photo of OP related
Beyond pathetic.
So Sad!!
>>
>>2806987
boy do they wish
>>
>>2806709
>Lashley asking for Trump to be in his corner at Slammiversary

Speechless
>>
>>2806918
>You means the smartest

Poetic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.